AH :
Princess Agents is far from a perfect drama and Yuwen Yue is not exactly like XL...

Another one that is on my long long long list.  lol

plor20:

whaaaaaa....are they seriously saying something else about this scene?! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

It's RIGHT there....XY feelings....it's right there...(@_@。

ahhhhhh...so close yet so far...these brain cells are just obtuse.

Oh you know it.  It's the Lovers Bug all over again.  smh  The mental gymnastics ...

insideout91:

Didn't you see they said she waited for Jing hqhahhah

Exactly.  LOL!

insideout91:

It's feels like war continue 1 week 

Yes.  It certainly doesn't feel like ten years.  Though I do admit, Daddy Emperor looks like crap and is aging faster than milk sitting out in this 100 degree weather.

plor20:

I was to busy focusing on XL beauty. haha. 

But did y'all notice....Jing only thinks money can solve all his problems. Pays XL to get XY out of marriage. Tries to pay XL to get more info on FFYY and Hou. Tries to pay him to be a witness to testify. Tries to pay XL to remove bugs. Where is his brain? I thought he was the smartest person in of all of DaHuang?

Yes.  This has always been Jing's M.O.  even when he 'does' something, he actually doesn't do it, he pays someone else to do it.  It is all transactional to Jing.

insideout91:

Without his money he only XY slave service as we saw in first episodes, and what we see now, just follow her around and do what she say 

But even his servant persona, was about transactions.  He isn't washing dishes cause he likes it.  He washes dishes to impress or obligate XY.  It's all transactional to him.

I watched Princess Agent Soo long time ago, it completely broke me???

I can see some similarities!

Since Nath is busy, my small contribution for XL fanart community ??

Kokuto:

Oh you know it.  It's the Lovers Bug all over again.  smh  The mental gymnastics ...

Exactly.  LOL!

Yeah the never ending Lover's bug.The cheating way to get to her heart.Stalking her using the bug.They are trying to define the bug on their own coz they can't accept the fact that XY loves XL .

insideout91:

OMG!  So cute!  Chubby and XL with all his heads!  Thank you!

Xiang lu forever:

Yeah the never ending Lover's bug.The cheating way to get to her heart.Stalking her using the bug.They are trying to define the bug on their own coz they can't accept the fact that XY loves XL .

It's insane.  And yes, that's exactly it.  They can't accept their deep and powerful love.

Kokuto:

OMG!  So cute!  Chubby and XL with all his heads!  Thank you!

Hehe thank you !!!

Kokuto:

It's insane.  And yes, that's exactly it.  They can't accept their deep and powerful love.

They devalue everything about XL, she waiting in the beach in wedding dress, waiting for Jing , Lover bug - platonic friends bugs, XY can't answer who she want spend her life, she want say Jing , XY confessed XL she afraid he will be in her dream if they kissed because XY hates XL , and so on ??

insideout91:

Wow!awesome!Put this in Fanart Xiangliu forum.

insideout91:

They devalue everything about XL, he waiting in the beach in wedding dress, waiting for Jing , Lover bug - platonic friends bugs, XY can't answer who she want spend her life, she want say Jing , XY confessed XL she afraid he will be in her dream of they kissed is XY hates XL , and so on ??

Yes, exactly.

insideout91:

They devalue everything about XL, he waiting in the beach in wedding dress, waiting for Jing , Lover bug - platonic friends bugs, XY can't answer who she want spend her life, she want say Jing , XY confessed XL she afraid he will be in her dream of they kissed is XY hates XL , and so on ??

Yeah and we are called delulu and blind.

Xiang lu forever:

Wow!awesome!Put this in Fanart Xiangliu forum.

Thank you ! I add now))