nathsketch:

You and me both. But that whole family thing turns me off for some reason.

Yes.  It's the wading through all those other character stories that is keeping me away, I think.

Kokuto:

I'll upload some pics tonight.

It doesn't go away.  But normally I remember mostly good times. :)

Yes Kokuto, we already met your neighbor’s dog 😂😂

nathsketch:

The blonde hair is really making you upset, isn’t it? Hahahaha

I was worried he'd damaged his hair.  But now I'm pretty sure it is a wig.  So I'm cool now.

nathsketch:

No panic, but there’s a spider here with me. I have no idea how it reached the fifth floor.

nathsketch:

Well, it’s a spider. Dummy.

LOL!

Spider's are our friends!  They eat other bugs.

CEMS2001:

Yes Kokuto, we already met your neighbor’s dog ??

Oh, that wasn't my neighbor's dog.  That was just a stand in for the neighbor's dog.  I'm not quick with the camera phone.

Kokuto:

LOL!

Spider's are our friends!  They eat other bugs.

It’s rather big but I’m keeping my cool.

If only there was a serpent here to eat it…

Kokuto:

Oh, that wasn't my neighbor's dog.  That was just a stand in for the neighbor's dog.  I'm not quick with the camera phone.

Oh, for some reason I thought it was your neighbor’s dog :))

nathsketch:

It’s rather big but I’m keeping my cool.

If only there was a serpent here to eat it…

Oh.  One of those kind of spiders.  

O_O

Kokuto:

Luna had her annual visit today and the poor baby was shaking like crazy. She tried to bite one of the assistants. My husband had to hold her pretty tight while they were doing everything and it was impossible to take the number 2 sample. So Carlos has to do it. But the weird thing is that she never did that in Florida 

Kokuto:

Oh.  One of those kind of spiders.  

O_O

If I don’t reply tomorrow it’s because it really was one of those kind of spiders.

CEMS2001:

Luna had her annual visit today and the poor baby was shaking like crazy. She tried to bite one of the assistants. My husband had to hold her pretty tight while they were doing everything and it was impossible to take the number 2 sample. So Carlos has to do it. But the weird thing is that she never did that in Florida 

I just asked you about Luna on WhatsApp. Sorry, I didn’t see this comment :”

Kokuto:

I was worried he'd damaged his hair.  But now I'm pretty sure it is a wig.  So I'm cool now.

Yes, it’s only a wig. Same with the mullet :)

nathsketch:

If I don’t reply tomorrow it’s because it really was one of those kind of spiders.

Kokuto:

That kind of spooked me. Thanks.

CEMS2001:

Poor Luna!  The indignity!  The trauma.

Maybe there's something at the new vet that she doesn't like?  Taro didn't like the metal table they put the dogs on.  Or maybe the vet smelled like a cat.