nathsketch:

That kind of spooked me. Thanks.

Quick!  Watch one of the Valentino ads! :)

Ok, trigger warning. Please don’t ever post anything related to trypophobia. I have that. I didn’t know I had it until I went looking for it.

I can handle strawberries (obviously heheh), but other stuff related to insects…that’s a no-no. 

If any of you don’t know what that is, don’t go looking for it like I did. 

Kokuto:

Poor Luna!  The indignity!  The trauma.

Maybe there's something at the new vet that she doesn't like?  Taro didn't like the metal table they put the dogs on.  Or maybe the vet smelled like a cat. 

That metal table is kind of awful :(

Kokuto:

Quick!  Watch one of the Valentino ads! :)

I’ll need plenty of those ads, yes. 

What even was that? Is that a Halloween mask?

I’m watching this on repeat to clean my eyes hahahah

https://weibo.com/1145095324/4964121703350449

nathsketch:

Ok, trigger warning. Please don’t ever post anything related to trypophobia. I have that. I didn’t know I had it until I went looking for it.

I can handle strawberries (obviously heheh), but other stuff related to insects…that’s a no-no. 

If any of you don’t know what that is, don’t go looking for it like I did. 

I don't know what that is.  Is it fear of insects?  I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you nightmares. :(

nathsketch:

I’ll need plenty of those ads, yes. 

What even was that? Is that a Halloween mask?

Yes.  It's a face hugger from Aliens.

nathsketch:

That metal table is kind of awful :(

Most of my dogs did NOT like it.  At all.

Kokuto:

I don't know what that is.  Is it fear of insects?  I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you nightmares. :(

Yes.  It's a face hugger from Aliens.

Nooo that’s okay. No big deal.

It’s not a fear of insects. It’s like…it’s difficult to explain, but you know what beehives, strawberries, and insect eggs all have in common? Lots of tiny patterns grouped together. It’s just awful to look at. Just thinking about it makes me ill lol

You know that movie The Invisible Man? The remake with Elisabeth Moss? The director had to apologize to the audience because he inadvertently added a thing in the movie that triggered people’s trypophobia. I won’t give any spoilers in case you didn’t watch the movie. 

Oddly enough, that didn’t have any effect on me. So there are degrees I think. Some people can’t even look at a strawberry. 

nathsketch:

Nooo that’s okay. No big deal.

It’s not a fear of insects. It’s like…it’s difficult to explain, but you know what beehives, strawberries, and insect eggs all have in common? Lots of tiny patterns grouped together. It’s just awful to look at. Just thinking about it makes me ill lol

You know that movie The Invisible Man? The remake with Elisabeth Moss? The director had to apologize to the audience because he inadvertently added a thing in the movie that triggered people’s trypophobia. I won’t give any spoilers in case you didn’t watch the movie. 

Oddly enough, that didn’t have any effect on me. So there are degrees I think. Some people can’t even look at a strawberry. 

Oh.  I think I know what you are talking about in Invisible Man, which I watched.  Didn't know about that was a phobia.  I mean, I understand why insect eggs are yuck, but didn't realize it applied to other things.

Learn something new everyday here. :)

Glad you are okay... after a few tens of times watching It's Very Valentino.

Kokuto:

Poor Luna!  The indignity!  The trauma.

Maybe there's something at the new vet that she doesn't like?  Taro didn't like the metal table they put the dogs on.  Or maybe the vet smelled like a cat. 

It started from the moment that she went into that room.  She was on the floor shaking a lot . And when one of the assistants tried to approach her that’s when she tried to bite her :(

nathsketch:

I just asked you about Luna on WhatsApp. Sorry, I didn’t see this comment :”

Don’t worry Chingu 

CEMS2001:

It started from the moment that she went into that room.  She was on the floor shaking a lot . And when one of the assistants tried to approach her that’s when she tried to bite her :(

Sounds like a previous bad experience.  I had a dachshund who had the same reaction, but for all vets.  He was a big chicken, though.  Hope Luna is happy once she got home.

Okay. Doggie spam!  This is my big boy, Champloo.  Also called Cow Face.

He thinks he's a lapdog, and much smaller than his 50+ pounds and wants me to pay attention to him, instead of playing on the laptop.  Laps are for dogs, not computers, in his book.

This is my Mom's dog, who I've inherited.  I think he's a Chug (Chiuaha / Pug) and is named Taro, aka as The Possessed.  He's old (15 years old) and grumpy and also loves attention.

Best buds ... and The Chair, which I should really rename The Throne, since there's always a power struggle over it between the three of us.  Yes.  Somewhere there, I'm supposed to sit.  Here's one configuration that sometimes works.  That's me in the bottom left hand corner in the black shirt, with the all important laptop and TV remote in the bottom left hand corner.