Kokuto:

LOL!  Tan Jian Ci said something similar ... well not about Jing being fishy.   Someone linked a video where Tan Jian Ci said he respected Tong Hua's work, but if you put him on the spot, HE would have XL stay with XY after the 37 years in the clam shell, and season 2 would be their Underwater Adventures.  lol

I think I'm going to have watch Schitt's Creek, just from all the gifs posted.

He’s a beautiful peach who understands what the fans want but he’s respectful enough to come up with those sensible answers <3

I want to watch it too. That David character is too funny hahah

nathsketch:

Ah the fan club email.

Gee, don’t scare me like that. The Alien mask was enough hahahahah

LOL!

I'm sorry.  Did you think I meant Tan himself?  I'm willing to share, but I'm not sure I would be THAT generous. ;p

nathsketch:

He’s a beautiful peach who understands what the fans want but he’s respectful enough to come up with those sensible answers <3

I want to watch it too. That David character is too funny hahah

He does love his fans.

I've heard nothing but good things about Schitt's Creek, but like I said, it's rare for me to watch something that isn't non-contemporary.  But that might be a good background show... instead of the news I watch too much of.  O_O

Kokuto:
LOL! Tan Jian Ci said something similar ... well not about Jing being fishy. Someone linked a video where Tan Jian Ci said he respected Tong Hua's work, but if you put him on the spot, HE would have XL stay with XY after the 37 years in the clam shell, and season 2 would be their Underwater Adventures. lol

That would've been nice. Someone should write fanfic about this lol

Kokuto:
I think I'm going to have watch Schitt's Creek, just from all the gifs posted.

I have no idea what Schitt's Creek is about but it looks funny ^^

Kokuto:

LOL!

I'm sorry.  Did you think I meant Tan himself?  I'm willing to share, but I'm not sure I would be THAT generous. ;p

Bahahaha yo, sisters before misters lololol

nathsketch:

Bahahaha yo, sisters before misters lololol

LOL!

You're right.  Cause I would need you to do all the talking, since I'm sure I'd be speechless.

Elise:

That would've been nice. Someone should write fanfic about this lol

I have no idea what Schitt's Creek is about but it looks funny ^^

It's hard to believe that at one point I thought there were zero XL fanfic ideas ... and now folks are springing them on me left and right!

I just looked it up.  It sounds like a hilarious sitcom.

It follows the trials and tribulations of the formerly wealthy Rose family. After their business manager embezzles the family business, Rose Video, the family loses its fortune and relocates to Schitt's Creek, a town they once purchased as a joke.[4] Now living in a motel, Johnny (Eugene Levy) and Moira (Catherine O'Hara) — along with their adult children, David (Dan Levy) and Alexis (Annie Murphy) — must adjust to life without wealth.

Kokuto:
I just looked it up. It sounds like a hilarious sitcom.

It follows the trials and tribulations of the formerly wealthy Rose family. After their business manager embezzles the family business, Rose Video, the family loses its fortune and relocates to Schitt's Creek, a town they once purchased as a joke.[4] Now living in a motel, Johnny (Eugene Levy) and Moira (Catherine O'Hara) — along with their adult children, David (Dan Levy) and Alexis (Annie Murphy) — must adjust to life without wealth.

Ok, I have to watch this. Something to brighten my day a little after the angst that is Lost You Forever lol. It looks like it's not that long too. Only 22-minute episodes... 6 seasons though.

Now I'm wondering when I should post the gifs

Elise:

Now I'm wondering when I should post the gifs

Hmmmmm bring them on.

I'm hungry lol

nathsketch:

Hmmmmm bring them on.

I'm hungry lol

nobody's online. I'll wait a bit......

gifs incoming. lol literally nobody is online though

Now why couldn't her facial expression be like that for all the other times he bit her neck? Did you notice Xiang Liu's ears are red and he didn't let go of her shoulders?  He's looking at her with lust in his eyes...

By the way.... this is the last time he will bite her neck in the drama :(

Elise:

Sad, revolting, pathetic lol

Elise:

Now why couldn't her facial expression be like that for all the other times he bit her neck? Did you notice Xiang Liu's ears are red and he didn't let go of her shoulders?  He's looking at her with lust in his eyes...

These are so awesome, Elise! Simply stunning \O/