I‘m coming….

https://youtu.be/8d8qYDOj-og?si=eIiPJ3Ojs4c9J5HB

He‘s recording another Hi6 Ep, so we can expect to see him in this Saturday Ep YAY! He looked cute in this outfit. Thx God they stopped dressing him in baggy big outfits that made him looks smaller, like a child who wears his big brother‘s clothes, and outrageous outfit that hurts my eyes. I like him actually more in his casual clothes or in his photoshoots/ads outfit. Many of his stylings in Hi6 and some of his stage performance stylings were atrocious imo.

luv2bafangurl:

I‘m coming….

He‘s recording another Hi6 Ep, so we can expect to see him in this Saturday Ep YAY! He looked cute in this outfit. Thx God they stopped dressing him in baggy big outfits that made him looks smaller, like a child who wears his big brother‘s clothes, and outrageous outfit that hurts my eyes. I like him actually more in his casual clothes or in his photoshoots/ads outfit. Many of his stylings in Hi6 and some of his stage performance stylings were atrocious imo.

Whoa!  He's channeling the 1960s for sure.  Or as someone else pointed out ...

I do like the fitted jeans and leather look.

That reminds me ... I need to check if they English subbed last week's H!6, where Tan Jian Ci returned.

sjko01:

Stopped staring at the Xiangliu gifs for 30 seconds to say Schitt's Creek is such a lovely show! Really funny, sweet, all the characters experience a lot of growth over the seasons, and everyone's arc is wrapped up in a satisfying way.

I did watch the first season of Shitt's Creek and it was sweeter than I thought it would be.  Chris Elliot, however, has always gotten on my nerves.  However, the rest of the cast and the sharp writing definitely over come that.  I'll watch the rest of the seasons.  Sometime.

Kokuto:

Had some stuff to do and I was feeling puny today. :(  Will try to catch up.

I had a busy day yesterday. Specially with Sebas’ appointment at the orthopedist. When they measured him yesterday, we asked how tall he was and the guy that did it said 5’-9” and for some reason the first thing that came into my mind was, Sebas is taller than Tan 😱😱😂😂

Kokuto:

I did watch the first season of Shitt's Creek and it was sweeter than I thought it would be.  Chris Elliot, however, has always gotten on my nerves.  However, the rest of the cast and the sharp writing definitely over come that.  I'll watch the rest of the seasons.  Sometime.

I didn’t know who Chris Elliott was! Had to look him up lol. David and Alexis’ relationship is the both best and funniest thing on the show.

sjko01:

I didn’t know who Chris Elliott was! Had to look him up lol. David and Alexis’ relationship is the both best and funniest thing on the show.

Yep.  He plays Roland Schitt.  And Chris Elliott plays a type, for sure.

I love David and Stevie.  Alexis is growing on me ... slowly.  lol

CEMS2001:

I had a busy day yesterday. Specially with Sebas’ appointment at the orthopedist. When they measured him yesterday, we asked how tall he was and the guy that did it said 5’-9” and for some reason the first thing that came into my mind was, Sebas is taller than Tan ????

LOL!  We're all seeing the world through our Tan Glasses.  ;p

Hope everything is okay with Sebas.

Are emojis fixed now? 

Test: 😍🥰🥹😼😊😃😋😉

Looks like they've been fixed. I refreshed the page and I can see them ☺️

Elise:

Looks like they've been fixed. I refreshed the page and I can see them ☺️

Really?

Let's see:

🐍😻🔥💋💥💄💦🐚

Kokuto:

Had some stuff to do and I was feeling puny today. :(  Will try to catch up.

I somehow missed all the notifications from this thread and was about to organize a search party to find you hahahahahaha

luv2bafangurl:

I‘m coming….

Hmmm yes, those big clothes are not ideal hehehe

CEMS2001:

I had a busy day yesterday. Specially with Sebas’ appointment at the orthopedist. When they measured him yesterday, we asked how tall he was and the guy that did it said 5’-9” and for some reason the first thing that came into my mind was, Sebas is taller than Tan ????

Ahhhh so this is the comment you said you posted and I didn't see it :(

How did the appointment go?

Jeeez, Tan is everyone's reference for everything nowadays hahahaha

Kokuto:

Whoa!  He's channeling the 1960s for sure.  Or as someone else pointed out ...

I do like the fitted jeans and leather look.

That reminds me ... I need to check if they English subbed last week's H!6, where Tan Jian Ci returned.

Hahahahaha *insert the "They're the Same Picture" meme*

Kokuto:

Dear God.  He is literally trying to kill us with all his events.  HOW is doing all this?  I hope he does some spots in English.  If nothing else, he HAS to do It's Very Valentino.

I have no idea when he finds the time to sleep.

It's one thing after the other. It's been like this for months.