nathsketch:

Hey, I’m trying to get into Didi’s new drama, but I’m not feeling it.

I prefer him in costume dramas. This office setting is boring me to tears, help. Not even the glasses are working hahah

Yes.  My problem with contemporaries.  There's no outrageous flair!

Kokuto:

Ehhh, trolling.  Venting.  Excited.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I’ve had zero character development since then. I’m still pissed. Maybe even more,

nathsketch:

And I’ve had zero character development since then. I’m still pissed. Maybe even more,

LOL!  Wait.  We're supposed to have character development as life goes on?

Yes.  Definitely more pissed. :)

Ok, so a few hours ago I downloaded that Jing app, signed up for it without any problems, found his album, added it to my cart, and just when I was about to place the order…

“We are very sorry, but this item is currently unavailable for sale in your area”.

Kokuto, why do these things happen to me?

nathsketch:

Ok, so a few hours ago I downloaded that Jing app, signed up for it without any problems, found his album, added it to my cart, and just when I was about to place the order…

“We are very sorry, but this item is currently unavailable for sale in your area”.

Kokuto, why do these things happen to me?

Jingers.

They are truly everywhere.

How can that be?  Isn't Brazil on their shipping page?

Kokuto:

Jingers.

They are truly everywhere.

How can that be?  Isn't Brazil on their shipping page?

Jingers are the bane of my existence.

Yes it is! I was able to select my state and my city on the scroll down menu. Pfff they want me to get on a plane.

Jesus, 3am.

Gotta go. Kisses, hugs, neck bites.

Talk tomorrow <3 

nathsketch:

Jesus, 3am.

Gotta go. Kisses, hugs, neck bites.

Talk tomorrow <3 

Nite!

nathsketch:

Kokuto, when are we going to start practicing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znAZ6dRTDrM

OMG... I might give it a try... without mirrors though as i won't need to have nightmares at night ;DDD

nathsketch:

Hey, I’m trying to get into Didi’s new drama, but I’m not feeling it.

I prefer him in costume dramas. This office setting is boring me to tears, help. Not even the glasses are working hahah

i am watching it and the same..  i don't see him as a believable CEO, he is not enough domineering with modern costumes.. I will finish it though as i like both actors..  

lux73:

OMG... I might give it a try... without mirrors though as i won't need to have nightmares at night ;DDD

I’m addicted to that video hahahah

She makes it look so easy but eh, it’s not. And she only did the main part of the choreography \O/

nathsketch:

Kokuto:

LOL!  Wait.  We're supposed to have character development as life goes on?

Yes.  Definitely more pissed. :)

It's like I developed into a bad guy lol. When I was still new to MDL, I was hesitant to roast any of the characters. Now I don't care anymore >:)

Elise:

It's like I developed into a bad guy lol. When I was still new to MDL, I was hesitant to roast any of the characters. Now I don't care anymore >:)

People forget that those characters are just words on a page. Back when there was no cinema or television, they were represented on stage. And the audience threw tomatoes at the actors when they didn't like what they were seeing.

I don't know why nor when things became so pathetic that criticizing aspects of an entity that doesn't even exist in real life has somehow turned into a crime. For example, Jing is a terrible character in terms of basically everything. He was written to have the personality of a stale loaf of bread, whose unique traits are being sweet, kind, and forgiving. A well-written character can have all of those characteristics and still be the complete opposite of him. He's a background character who should have stayed as such.

But if someone were to point this out in the main comment section, his attorneys would be losing their minds and start calling us all sorts of names. Us, real, living, breathing people. That's what they don't seem to grasp. Characters are made to entertain real people. Real people are not.

lux73:

Wut?  I'm worried about not getting any sleep because I've strained something.  Tan Jian Ci is the one who is flexible, not me. ;p

nathsketch:

I’m addicted to that video hahahah

She makes it look so easy but eh, it’s not. And she only did the main part of the choreography \O/

I'll watch the OG.

Elise:

Welcome to the Loki side!  LOL!