Elise:

I posted these on the other thread. Longer gifs. Present for you <3

*SCREAMING*

The way I have 345657869 tabs open. I'm painting, I'm writing emails, I'm chatting on Insta and I'm about to pass out.

Not how I imagined my 2023 was going to be hahahahahahah

Kokuto:

It's hard to believe that at one point I thought there were zero XL fanfic ideas ... and now folks are springing them on me left and right!

I just looked it up.  It sounds like a hilarious sitcom.

It follows the trials and tribulations of the formerly wealthy Rose family. After their business manager embezzles the family business, Rose Video, the family loses its fortune and relocates to Schitt's Creek, a town they once purchased as a joke.[4] Now living in a motel, Johnny (Eugene Levy) and Moira (Catherine O'Hara) — along with their adult children, David (Dan Levy) and Alexis (Annie Murphy) — must adjust to life without wealth.

Stopped staring at the Xiangliu gifs for 30 seconds to say Schitt's Creek is such a lovely show! Really funny, sweet, all the characters experience a lot of growth over the seasons, and everyone's arc is wrapped up in a satisfying way.

sjko01:
Stopped staring at the Xiangliu gifs for 30 seconds

Are your eyes getting blurry? I can't see where I'm going. Not even my glasses are helping lmao

OH MY GOD there's a new emoji on Weibo, it's called Small Charcoal Fire and it's a tiny little flame lord help bless him I'm crying

I love their emojis

nathsketch:

Are your eyes getting blurry? I can't see where I'm going. Not even my glasses are helping lmao

LOL it's just so mesmerizing 

So many goodies! I want everything *sobs*

Lemontea Goodies

Ok, so which one of you took my photo without permission?

Not cool.

Ahahahahahahahahahahah

nathsketch:

Hmmmm

cuteee

Elise, where's everyone today?

There'll be a Valentino livestream tomorrow:

nathsketch:

Everyone is gone.

nathsketch:

Elise:

Everyone is gone.

Had some stuff to do and I was feeling puny today. :(  Will try to catch up.

nathsketch:

There'll be a Valentino livestream tomorrow:

Dear God.  He is literally trying to kill us with all his events.  HOW is doing all this?  I hope he does some spots in English.  If nothing else, he HAS to do It's Very Valentino.