Kokuto:

This is my Mom's dog, who I've inherited.  I think he's a Chug (Chiuaha / Pug) and is named Taro, aka as The Possessed.  He's old (15 years old) and grumpy and also loves attention.

Best buds ... and The Chair, which I should really rename The Throne, since there's always a power struggle over it between the three of us.  Yes.  Somewhere there, I'm supposed to sit.  Here's one configuration that sometimes works.  That's me in the bottom left hand corner in the black shirt, with the all important laptop and TV remote in the bottom left hand corner.

♥️❤️

Kokuto:

Okay. Doggie spam!  This is my big boy, Champloo.  Also called Cow Face.

He thinks he's a lapdog, and much smaller than his 50+ pounds and wants me to pay attention to him, instead of playing on the laptop.  Laps are for dogs, not computers, in his book.

Ohhhh ADORABLE ♥️

Kokuto:

Okay. Doggie spam!  This is my big boy, Champloo.  Also called Cow Face.

He thinks he's a lapdog, and much smaller than his 50+ pounds and wants me to pay attention to him, instead of playing on the laptop.  Laps are for dogs, not computers, in his book.

NO WAY!! I missed the doggies!

His face in the first photo is epic! The eyes! So cute!

Kokuto:

This is my Mom's dog, who I've inherited.  I think he's a Chug (Chiuaha / Pug) and is named Taro, aka as The Possessed.  He's old (15 years old) and grumpy and also loves attention.

Best buds ... and The Chair, which I should really rename The Throne, since there's always a power struggle over it between the three of us.  Yes.  Somewhere there, I'm supposed to sit.  Here's one configuration that sometimes works.  That's me in the bottom left hand corner in the black shirt, with the all important laptop and TV remote in the bottom left hand corner.

Your boys are very very cute! I didn't know there was such a thing as a Chug, but he's kind of what I imagined him to be. Very beautiful doggies. 

I think you need a larger throne, maybe in a Jabba style, so you'll all fit in :)

They look so peaceful in those photos hahahahaha looks can be deceiving :P

CEMS2001:

Ohhhh ADORABLE ♥️

Yep.

nathsketch:

NO WAY!! I missed the doggies!

His face in the first photo is epic! The eyes! So cute!

I waited till everyone was asleep. ;p

Yes, that's Champloo's Scooby Doo, "Rut Roh" face.  He's got expressive eyes, cause they have so much white showing.  They are almost human eyes.

nathsketch:

Your boys are very very cute! I didn't know there was such a thing as a Chug, but he's kind of what I imagined him to be. Very beautiful doggies. 

I think you need a larger throne, maybe in a Jabba style, so you'll all fit in :)

They look so peaceful in those photos hahahahaha looks can be deceiving :P

Some people called them ChiPugs, but I think Chug fits so much better.

Like I said, they are great together, except when they vie for my lap attention.  Then Taro gets growly and Champ gets passive aggressive. 

Yes, the Throne might have to be retired for a couch.

I stumbled upon this suggestion which we all have wanted dearly.  It's not a search function but at least it is SOMETHING.  I gave it 3 votes, and apparently it is close to whatever number they set for at least considering the implementing.  Please, vote!

Keeping a comment history

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/44183-comment-history?postid=44183#p44183

Kokuto:

I stumbled upon this suggestion which we all have wanted dearly.  It's not a search function but at least it is SOMETHING.  I gave it 3 votes, and apparently it is close to whatever number they set for at least considering the implementing.  Please, vote!

Keeping a comment history

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/44183-comment-history?postid=44183#p44183

Voted!

I want to see the first comment I ever made. The one who got people thinking I was a troll hahahahahahaha

Kokuto, when are we going to start practicing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znAZ6dRTDrM

nathsketch:

Kokuto, when are we going to start practicing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znAZ6dRTDrM

Hahahaha ... I'll have to install that wall of mirrors, first. ;p

nathsketch:

Voted!

I want to see the first comment I ever made. The one who got people thinking I was a troll hahahahahahaha

Thank you!

Troll???   But it would be great to see the comment that started it all.  I can't even remember my first comment.

Kokuto:

Hahahaha ... I'll have to install that wall of mirrors, first. ;p

Clean up the room, move the furniture around hahahah

nathsketch:

Clean up the room, move the furniture around hahahah

O_O

Kokuto:

Thank you!

Troll???   But it would be great to see the comment that started it all.  I can't even remember my first comment.

Remember that I told you that I arrived here super pissed because I had just found out about the ending?  So the troll in me wanted to get out hahah

Hey, I’m trying to get into Didi’s new drama, but I’m not feeling it.

I prefer him in costume dramas. This office setting is boring me to tears, help. Not even the glasses are working hahah

nathsketch:

Remember that I told you that I arrived here super pissed because I had just found out about the ending?  So the troll in me wanted to get out hahah

Ehhh, trolling.  Venting.  Excited.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯