nathsketch:

How did it go?

We need that money, homie. China plans lmao

No one won!  So I've got to get two more tickets.  I'd totally go, if I won.  It would be wheeeeeeeeee!

HeadInTheClouds:

Do you need counselling and guidance on reaching a decision?

Ok! Let's start with some pros and cons of finishing the remaining episodes 

Yes, please. The pros first, because I already have too many cons :D

nathsketch:

Yes, please. The pros first, because I already have too many cons :D

Girl! You do realised that you're the one that supposed to do the work and come up with the answers in counselling right? The therapist is not there to tell you what to do.

I'll start with one pro: seeing XL/ FFB pretty face. The last 8 episodes are more Bei thẹn Liu and Bei baby has some super cute expressions that should not be missed :-)

Now, your turn. 

HeadInTheClouds:

Girl! You do realised that you're the one that supposed to do the work and come up with the answers in counselling right? The therapist is not there to tell you what to do.

I'll start with one pro: seeing XL/ FFB pretty faces. The last 8 episodes are more Bei and Liu and Bei baby has some super cute expressions that should not be missed :-)

Now, your turn. 

AHAHAHAHA really? Psychology isn’t my forte :)

I just don’t want to see the unmentionable. He makes my stomach hurt >:(

nathsketch:

Luckily for you, your truly has plenty of experience with psychology/therapy :-)

So that was a con my dear. We are focusing on the pros. Remember?

Besides, that con can be easily overcome. That's what's the FF button is for :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Do you need counselling and guidance on reaching a decision?

Ok! Let's start with some pros and cons of finishing the remaining episodes 

Pro:  Tan Jian Ci as Fang Feng Bei!!!!

mic drop

EDIT:

Great Minds Think Alike

nathsketch:

PRO:

1.  Unmentionable really suffers and FAILS majorly so that even XY realizes he's a loser she needs to drop.

2.  CX supremacy!!!

Kokuto:

PRO:

1.  Unmentionable really suffers and FAILS majorly so that even XY realizes he's a loser she needs to drop.

2.  CX supremacy!!!

Unfortunately she didn't dropped him forever. Girl needed therapy more than nathsketch's does :-)

How about a watch party, nathsketch's dear? We'll swoon over Bei and snark at the rat. Would that help you?

HeadInTheClouds:

Unfortunately she didn't dropped him forever. Girl needed therapy more than nathsketch's does :-)

How about a watch party, nathsketch's dear? We'll swoon over Bei and snark at the rat. Would that help you?

OoO! I want in too...XD just let me know and I can take a morning or afternoon off.

HeadInTheClouds:

Yes plis. Every time I try to press play, the bugs inside me keep acting up hahahahahah

HeadInTheClouds:

Ouch.

Yes!  Watchparty!!!

plor20:

OoO! I want in too...XD just let me know and I can take a morning or afternoon off.

nathsketch:

Yes plis. Every time I try to press play, the bugs inside me keep acting up hahahahahah

Kokuto:

Ouch.

Yes!  Watchparty!!!

It will have to be on the weekend, ladies. The time difference between me and you ladies is huuuuge. And I have yet to figure out how to become independently wealthy so still need to work :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

It will have to be on the weekend, ladies. The time difference between me and you ladies is huuuuge. And I have yet to figure out how to become independently wealthy so still need to work :-)

I got my tickets tonight and so I've dreaming of how to spend millions. :)

Kokuto:

I got my tickets tonight and so I've dreaming of how to spend millions. :)

Good luck! Always dreaming of how to spend those imaginative dollars.  Us poor wives club. Lol.

plor20:

Good luck! Always dreaming of how to spend those imaginative dollars.  Us poor wives club. Lol.

LOL!  I'm in the poor wives club for another day, it appears.  But no one won either lottery ... so maybe I'll pick up another pair of tickets. ;p