We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 His Smile:

We were robbed of 2 beautiful scenes. They better compensate us in season 2.

We were definitely robbed.

@Kali_01  How much more beautiful it would’ve been had they done the kisses the way it was done in the novel. It’s like their own way of showing their love to each other, not the lustful aggressive kind but like a deep love, devoting, cherishing, passionate kind of kiss. 

Totally  agree. 

Kali_01:

Everything about this scene was soo beautiful, their outfits, XY’s hair down,  her playing with his hair, the lighting, how soft and gentle XY voice is with Jing, the way Jing is eyes is glued to XY, and so much more. I would melted if I was XY though the way he is looking at her. 🫠

They are so good together.

Winny Aye:

I was lately seeing people saying Tushang Jing is passive weakling and Deng Wei is wooden in acting blah blah. I hate seeing people bashing my fav. I have one word for haters "stupid" . I mean whether they like Deng Wei performance is a matter of taste. Because there are still people loving him as Tushang Jing. that means he did his job well.  They fail to see the humanity strength of Tushang Jing. I know this is all fiction and they want to see some badass stuffs. But they should try to see the other way around too. To call Jing weaker than Cang Xuan or Xiangliu is not fair because they are not in the same position . I mean Cang Xuan is a prince who is good at politics gaming and Xiangliu a demon general, good at fighting whereas Jing's power are already stripped off by his bro. They were more hot blooded. Besides people need to appreciate gentle decent character more. 

I think people are not used to seeing just a nice guy getting the girl. I’m not saying TSJ is perfect but I find that many storylines have the “cold on the outside but warm inside” guys (eg XL) or passionate ones as the main guy. It’s nice to see a “normal” kind man who gets the girl - no frills, fireworks and butterflies, just love and devotion. 

XY just wants a normal quiet life, and she knows who can provide her that. She can have history and support with CX, and fun with XL/FFB, but that doesn't mean Jing is not good for her.

There were moments in the novel that showcase how she cares a lot about TSJ and is affected by him even when they aren’t together. She went out with FFB in public and sent XL the poisons using Tu Shan  messenger services - why? It’s so that TSJ knows. Not to mention how she couldn’t sleep or forget him after their breakup. 

TSJ is a smart man and figured out ways to get close to XY, borderline sly/cunning like a fox haha. He just isn’t ambitious. But he is assertive in other ways and always made his love known.

Hi! can anyone post also the scene of XY's death with Jing trying to revive her, I found a gif but I can't share it here lol trying to figure out how 🥺 thanks! 

Ari_Lee:

Did you all see this?

https://mydramalist.com/photos/jQWv8z_3

🥰🥰🥰

yup! Thanks for sharing!! I wish he was described by TH like this in the novel somewhere in the story and was portrayed in the drama.....I only wish. We've only seen his cute fluffy white tails once and the last would be in S2 right? (Sigh.) 

kjxy:

yup! Thanks for sharing!! I wish he was described by TH like this in the novel somewhere in the story and was portrayed in the drama.....I only wish. We've only seen his cute fluffy white tails once and the last would be in S2 right? (Sigh.) 

Yes. Deng Wei and the talented fans are doing more justice to TSJ than the author. 😏

People say he's love brained and not ambitious. But I don't think he needs to be ambitious anyways. He was way at the top before with all the world had to offer and he could've had more if he wanted but he doesn't. There's nothing wrong with not being ambitious. He knows what he wants in life and that is to spend everyday with the woman he loves how can that be seen as a bad thing that people have to look down on him. Just like XY said, she also doesn't care about the world or the big picture, which is ok too. Not everyone needs to care for the world or to be a hero. People that have lived and suffered only want a happy peaceful life, they shouldn't be judged because their goals isn't the same as others. 

@Sssnooppyy: 🥰🥰🥰

"always made his love known"

~that's what I love abt Jing! Ever since he found out Wen Xiao Liu was a woman, who blushed during the bath scene while helping him undress, 😅 he already knew he found the one for him (the one who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with), and he had always treated XY's 'disguised male form' as a woman. He didn't even know her real face then, much more her real identity...

Where to find a Jing... (long sigh) 😅 

Ari_Lee:

Yes. Deng Wei and the talented fans are doing more justice to TSJ than the author. 😏

"Tu Shan Jing has too many things beyond one's control. So later in the plot, I felt sorry for him. I genuinely hope that this world can treat TSJ kindly."  (Deng Wei, in an interview)

He's making me...🥺😭

kjxy:

"Tu Shan Jing has too many things beyond one's control. So later in the plot, I felt sorry for him. I genuinely hope that this world can treat TSJ kindly."  (Deng Wei, in an interview)

He's making me...🥺😭

He talks about TSJ with so much affection. 

Kali_01:

People say he's love brained and not ambitious. But I don't think he needs to be ambitious anyways. He was way at the top before with all the world had to offer and he could've had more if he wanted but he doesn't. There's nothing wrong with not being ambitious. He knows what he wants in life and that is to spend everyday with the woman he loves how can that be seen as a bad thing that people have to look down on him. Just like XY said, she also doesn't care about the world or the big picture, which is ok too. Not everyone needs to care for the world or to be a hero. People that have lived and suffered only want a happy peaceful life, they shouldn't be judged because their goals isn't the same as others. 

This. 💯💯

kjxy:

He's making me...🥺😭

Awwww🥺

Kali_01:

True, you put in into words perfectly.