We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Aside from the kiss on his injured knee, this is the second-most intimate thing that Xiao Yao has done to Tu Shan Jing.

His Smile:

Aside from the kiss on his injured knee, this is the second-most intimate thing that Xiao Yao has done to Tu Shan Jing.

I'll be honest... I was relieved when I didn't see liquid dribbling into his mouth. I hate scenes of passing food/liquids mouth to mouth.  So they did this tastefully and I am glad I was able to enjoy it. XD

Look at him, he is tempted by Xiao Yao, but he is the one tempting me in this scene.  Tu Shan Jing is breathtakingly handsome. 

Ari_Lee:

I'll be honest... I was relieved when I didn't see liquid dribbling into his mouth. I hate scenes of passing food/liquids mouth to mouth.  So they did this tastefully and I am glad I was able to enjoy it. XD

It looks so passionate. I want to see the bts of that scene lol

His Smile:

Look at him, he is tempted by Xiao Yao, but he is the one tempting me in this scene.  Tu Shan Jing is breathtakingly handsome. 

Jejejeje... how many times have you watched the edit? lol

His Smile:

It looks so passionate. I want to see the bts of that scene lol

Yes!

Ari_Lee:

Jejejeje... how many times have you watched the edit? lol

A countless of times. Hahahaha

His Smile:

A countless of times. Hahahaha

Jajajajaja

His Smile:

This scene was so beautiful and intimate as well as when she kissed his knee, she loved him much more than she knew. 

I wish they had included this kiss when Jing found her dead in the forest as well: 

“Jing went to feel for her pulse but felt nothing. His entire body was shaking and he tightly embraced Xiao Yao and tried to use his body warmth to warm her icy cold body. He put his hand on her back and continued to push spiritual power into her "Xiao Yao, Xiao Yao, Xiao Yao......" Jing called to Xiao Yao and leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her cheek, but her face was still as white as fresh snow. She didn't blush for him. He kissed her eyes, but her eyelashes didn't flutter like a butterfly's wing. He kissed her lips and sucked but her lips were tightly shut and cold and hard. She would no longer open like a flower for him so he could taste the world's sweetest nectar. Jing continued to kiss Xiao Yao but there was no response. Jing's entire body was convulsing and his tears came down like falling rain. Xiao Yao, Xiao Yao, I beg of you!”

When XY came back to life and saw Jing laying there, she kissed him the same way. 

In the scene when Jing first kissed XY for the first time :

“Jing couldn't resist and leaned down to kiss her eyelashes and then he leaned down to kiss her cheeks loving the way it was stained with color. He kissed Xiao Yao's hair, loving the way it curled in his hands. Xiao Yao shyly opened her eyes a little but not completely, a smile breaking on her face. Jing couldn't help but kiss her smile, as if he wanted to suck it into his heart and keep it there forever”

How much more beautiful it would’ve been had they done the kisses the way it was done in the novel. It’s like their own way of showing their love to each other, not the lustful aggressive kind but like a deep love, devoting, cherishing, passionate kind of kiss. 

Sorry for the long post 😂 

Kali_01:
“Jing couldn't resist and leaned down to kiss her eyelashes and then he leaned down to kiss her cheeks loving the way it was stained with color. He kissed Xiao Yao's hair, loving the way it curled in his hands. Xiao Yao shyly opened her eyes a little but not completely, a smile breaking on her face. Jing co

We were robbed of 2 beautiful scenes. They better compensate us in season 2.

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/zimi_mydear/status/1695087443056476290?t=X_SUSEnjl11Xbl9vZWIL2A&s=19

This person shared a weibo link regarding Jing and when I tell you I cried reading it 😭.... Y'all need to go read this. 

I already shared this earlier here. It summarizes everything that we all admire and love about Jing. The Weibo commenter really hit the nail on the head with her description of him.

They look really similar here, having the same shy half-smile. 

His Smile:

I already shared this earlier here. It summarizes everything that we all admire and love about Jing. The Weibo commenter really hit the nail on the head with her description of him. 

Lol I guessed I missed it 😂

His Smile:

They look really similar here, having the same shy half-smile. 

Everything about this scene was soo beautiful, their outfits, XY’s hair down,  her playing with his hair, the lighting, how soft and gentle XY voice is with Jing, the way Jing is eyes is glued to XY, and so much more. I would melted if I was XY though the way he is looking at her. 🫠