luluchandra:

https://youtube.com/shorts/yNYBJFsp_Vc?si=HQwn20hQwUvVXs4t

Saw dis in YT, is it wei2 being rude and ignorant to his fans or? Dun understand

Yeah, those are not fans. They were mocking him and even laughed when he hit his head. I know fans would not be laughing when that happened.  They would have probably carried him to the hospital. ???

peng-peng:

I have came across some good comments defending TSJ in the main comment section that w0hat happened to him was like rape and that XY abandoned him in his time of need.  I honestly did not think of it that way. I was feeling sorry for XY the most. 

It was rape. He was drugged with the intention to be used sexually. That's like going to a place and having your drink spiked so someone can then SA that person. I felt bad for them both, but imagine being drugged by your own family for this purpose.  

His Smile:

It was the other way around. Check the video, there were people mockingly laughing at him while he was walking.

Watching this video is hurting me...Those bitches had no business bullying my man ughh 

That's why I'm glad he's gaining more and more fans that can defend/shield him against those detractors/haters. Wei Wei jiayou!

peng-peng:

I have came across some good comments defending TSJ in the main comment section that w0hat happened to him was like rape and that XY abandoned him in his time of need.  I honestly did not think of it that way. I was feeling sorry for XY the most. 

Yeah, pretty much. Drugged and the victim of attempted rape in reality, and, as far as he knew, drugged and actually raped. In the novel, before XY finds out about YY's pregnancy, she asks how TSJ had been while she was away and ZX tells her he's been strange. Pacing every night and changing his clothes and bathing frequently. XY recalls a moment where she saw YY hug TSJ (against his will) before she left and remembered that he had changed his clothes after + before coming to see her. YY has been forcing herself on TSJ without his consent in various ways for ages, and then she got his grandmother to help her try to do it in the worst possible way. 

It's tricky... saying that TSJ could have avoided the situation is too much like victim blaming. He isn't responsible for what happened to him, but I also get why XY cut ties with him at this point instead of sticking with him. They were both in a huge amount of pain and there was no longer a possibility that she could be his person... he was going to marry his assailant and have a child. 

Winner_is_King:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwEpJrxJ7mL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Is this supposed to be funny or is it just rude because I don't find it funny...

I really do not find it funny 

Winner_is_King:

I feel like this editing is try to portray Jing as stupid

Exactly 

Queen_Myrna:

Watching this video is hurting me...Those bitches had no business bullying my man ughh 

That's why I'm glad he's gaining more and more fans that can defend/shield him against those detractors/haters. Wei Wei jiayou!

I am happy for him. He deserves the millions of supporters he has now.

AH :
In the novel, before XY finds out about YY's pregnancy, she asks how TSJ had been while she was away and ZX tells her he's been strange. Pacing every night and changing his clothes and bathing frequently.

My heart hurts for him. His character is really tragic...

Reading the novel  now  and have some questions. In chapter 23 why did XL got angry when XY said she would have saved him if she had been around when he was a slave.? What did he mean when is ask if she was worthy? Thanks you  in advance for helping me understand.

Did She ever asked XL not to kill her CX? I remember her asking  Fox boy not to but did she even ask XL?  (I am reader it at night before going to bed so I must have missed it maybe) If not why the hell  not?  I am trying to understand her better? 

His Smile:

My heart hurts for him. His character is really tragic...

I feel like Tong Hua just like tragic characters. All four characters are tragic in their own ways. CX can never have the girl he loves, XY lived like an animal when she was young, XL can't even pursue his love, and Jing was abused to the point where he lost all his self confidence. She said in her interview that she doesn't considered her novel a tragedy but all of the characters were so screwed. I don't personally love this novel but I like the drama because of the cast.  

In a way, maybe it's good that they split in two parts. At least Deng Wei can gain more fans in the mean time and will be able to defend him for S2 because i'm sure he will get more hate for no reason. 

Btw, I saw the clip when they asked the director about the actors and she didn't say much about DW. I guess they pretty much picked him for his looks because he didn't have much dramas in the past to showcase his acting. The director looks so young. What a talent!

His Smile:

This is why Deng Wei really detested the fiancee character  the most. Even in rehearsals he doesn't want to be reminded of that awful incident.  https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1694611923411906784?t=QF41ojL4f_EnDmkj-Un2EA&s=19

Thanks for this. I really cannot stand YY. The actress did a great job.

Deng Wei gathering all the courage to say "Hi" to Yang Zi and to strike a conversation with her during their first scene together.

Our introverted handsome man! ?

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1694693281752572059?t=SKlEfeHAxreilJ4uVPesKg&s=

peng-peng:

Thanks for this. I really cannot stand YY. The actress did a great job.

There is also a BTS of them. DW was so immersed as TSJ that he was looking so uninterested with what the actress was doing during her time rehearsing for the archery scene. He really doesn't like YY the character.

peng-peng:

Reading the novel  now  and have some questions. In chapter 23 why did XL got angry when XY said she would have saved him if she had been around when he was a slave.? What did he mean when is ask if she was worthy? Thanks you  in advance for helping me understand.

Did She ever asked XL not to kill her CX? I remember her asking  Fox boy not to but did she even ask XL?  (I am reader it at night before going to bed so I must have missed it maybe) If not why the hell  not?  I am trying to understand her better? 

He is angry (and also pretends to be angry) for several reasons: 

- He resents XY for trying to rewrite his story when it's impossible;
– He is angry at XY for almost breaking the barriers they put on themselves (if he hadn't had self control, he would have touched her, and things could never have been the same again );
- He doesn't like people criticizing his adoptive father;
- He wants to repel XY and therefore has to scare her;
- He probably knew TSJ was here so needed to let him be the savior.

When he said "are you worthy", it was a way of trying to put her down, to put some distance between them and act like he wasn't moved by what she just said.

She never asked XL not to kill CX. On the other hand, she asked him never to ask her to help him kill CX and she tried to understand why he wanted to kill CX even if they didn't have grudge.
XY understands that XL is loyal to Chenrong. She is sad about it but she understands. Therefore, she cannot ask him to deny his side to spare her cousin. She can just protect her cousin if she's ever around when XL tries to kill him.

His Smile:

Deng Wei gathering all the courage to say "Hi" to Yang Zi and to strike a conversation with her during their first scene together.

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1694693281752572059?t=SKlEfeHAxreilJ4uVPesKg&s=

That is a visual representation of every introvert out there.

His Smile:

He's so cute. lol I didn't think introverted people would want to be in this industry. It's so opposite of their life style. Maybe it's a good thing for him as it will make him more open to meeting people and trying new things.