We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

TSJ  may not have big obvious ambition like CX, but  he did work  behind the scene ( to help CX  achieve his own) after having seen what happened after the war.

So working hard to get your girl and give her what she wants not considered an ambition in their eyes . What has been  XL ambition then in their eyes? As far as I know, he had none as well them.  

Ari_Lee:

He talks about TSJ with so much affection. 

And I think DW relates to TSJ in some ways🥰

@Sssnooppyy

I think people are not used to seeing just a nice guy getting the girl. I’m not saying TSJ is perfect but I find that many storylines have the “cold on the outside but warm inside” guys (eg XL) or passionate ones as the main guy. It’s nice to see a “normal” kind man who gets the girl - no frills, fireworks and butterflies, just love and devotion. 

We sometimes need a nice straight forward guy as main lead lol 😍❤. Not everygirl like bad boys😌. In reality , devotion stay longer and stronger than passion. But i think romance between YaoJing has passion (just not overboard) fireworks and butterflies. 

There were moments in the novel that showcase how she cares a lot about TSJ and is affected by him even when they aren’t together. She went out with FFB in public and sent XL the poisons using Tu Shan  messenger services - why? It’s so that TSJ knows. Not to mention how she couldn’t sleep or forget him after their breakup. 

I think I notice she is affected since she discovered his true identity and his engagement or marriage. That's why she tried to act indifferent to him or avoid him at all cost so that she did not get hurt from being to be parted with him. At that time she is still wen xiao liu. Another time is when they had to break up after ffyy issue, she tried to act all cool but cough blood later from repressing her feelings too much. That's great proof her feelings for him are very strong. 

TSJ is a smart man and figured out ways to get close to XY, borderline sly/cunning like a fox haha. He just isn’t ambitious. But he is assertive in other ways and always made his love known.

I sense his cunningness too. It's just that he's just too good creature sometimes to use it to hurt others, especially his family members. That Hou guy is just eaten up by jealousy and anger and blind to see love from his bro. Jing is able to handle Hou plot of killing him several times.

by the way, how you guys quote long post?. 

kjxy:

@Sssnooppyy: ???

"always made his love known" 

~that's what I love abt Jing! Ever since he found out Wen Xiao Liu was a woman, who blushed during the bath scene while helping him undress, ? he already knew he found the one for him (the one who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with), and he had always treated XY's 'disguised male form' as a woman. He didn't even know her real face then, much more her real identity...

Where to find a Jing... (long sigh) ? 

I want a Jing in my life too..😭😍❤💞

Kali_01:

People say he's love brained and not ambitious. But I don't think he needs to be ambitious anyways. He was way at the top before with all the world had to offer and he could've had more if he wanted but he doesn't. There's nothing wrong with not being ambitious. He knows what he wants in life and that is to spend everyday with the woman he loves how can that be seen as a bad thing that people have to look down on him. Just like XY said, she also doesn't care about the world or the big picture, which is ok too. Not everyone needs to care for the world or to be a hero. People that have lived and suffered only want a happy peaceful life, they shouldn't be judged because their goals isn't the same as others. 

In matters of love and romantic union ambitions for love and core value is most endearing. YaoJing has same core value is to live with someone they love and get loved by them. 😍💞❤❤❤❤

Winny Aye:

I want a Jing in my life too..😭😍❤💞

Same, where to find a Jing 😞 

I didn’t notice this before but saw this gif, Jing blocked the sun for XY! 

Xiao Yao got mad at shiqi because he didn't tell her his real identity....but she didn't tell him her real identity either. 

The ending of this series is very disappointed! 

Iskandar11041967:

It has not ended yet. There's still part 2. 

Iskandar11041967:

well S2 has not come out yet. So we can't judge.

cometawatcher:

Xiao Yao got mad at shiqi because he didn't tell her his real identity....but she didn't tell him her real identity either. 

I thought it was her sarcastic feeling that he can't be with her anymore.(her thinking I mean)..?

Winny Aye:

I thought it was her sarcastic feeling that he can't be with her anymore.(her thinking I mean)..?

She got mad because he was TSJ and he was going to leave her. But still, she never told him her real identity. 

cometawatcher:

She got mad because he was TSJ and he was going to leave her. But still, she never told him her real identity. 

She was kind of embarrassed  about this. I was really glad she was but I could not help finding her kind of hypocrite because her really identity makes Shi Qi not an option for her anymore. 

MsDurian:

I didn’t notice this before but saw this gif, Jing blocked the sun for XY! 

Woahh the details😲 never noticed too. How sweet of Jing.