We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Pammy:
  • I cannot get Jing's haters. There are a lot of them. I mean if you are disappointed with the character I understand, but some other ML's fans go below the belt. I saw someone commenting about questioning Jing's supporter bcoz according to her not all has the intelligence to understand a complex character (XL). I think siding a character is not about intelligence but preferences. We may understand and sympathize other characters but doesn't mean we would root for them. I like all the characters but ofcourse I have my bias. And I find TSJ's character a complex one but he knows what he wants, tries to get it, and wins at the end. His relationship with Xiaoyao is so domestic. His character is like a comfort home you go back to after a tiring day to rest.

...His (Jing's) relationship with Xiaoyao is so domestic. His character is like a comfort home you go back to after a tiring day to rest. You said it right! Home sweet home just with Jing.

XY said it all " There are many who make promises, but rare to find one who keeps it." He found out she was not happy with her wedding. To break her wedding with FL, this broken soul, put all of it left together to make it happen.  And that's when the magic happened. Their love shined again like a Phenix (flowers) from the ashes when they met after the wedding crushed and opened up their sorrows to each other. Kindness, honesty, respect,...wone again. Who could beat that?

Pammy:
  • I cannot get Jing's haters. There are a lot of them. I mean if you are disappointed with the character I understand, but some other ML's fans go below the belt. I saw someone commenting about questioning Jing's supporter bcoz according to her not all has the intelligence to understand a complex character (XL). I think siding a character is not about intelligence but preferences. We may understand and sympathize other characters but doesn't mean we would root for them. I like all the characters but ofcourse I have my bias. And I find TSJ's character a complex one but he knows what he wants, tries to get it, and wins at the end. His relationship with Xiaoyao is so domestic. His character is like a comfort home you go back to after a tiring day to rest.

XL is not even a complex character. He is very straight forward and easy to understand not only in the drama but also in the book.  CX and XL are not complex compared to TSJ/YSQ. It took XY years to finally understand what TSJ philosophy  is all about and this is because she ended up being faced with the same situation. She had the benefit was having him in her life while TSJ did not have that when he had decided to forgive his brother. 

I have read the book and there are passages that  XL fans have interpreted differently to how I understood it. 

TSJ was very interesting.  The thing about this book I disliked wascthat the author gave  all the good fun experience to XL not Jin or CX .

TSJ was engaged so cannot spend quality time with XY as much as he wants. He cannot take her out on dates.  Same with CX. XL get to take her on dates, explore other places.  I had to roll my eyes at those. How convenient. I was not moved. 

I am glad TSJ was the one able to break the chains she had around her heart. 

peng-peng:
TSJ was very interesting.  The thing about this book I disliked wascthat the author gave  all the good fun experience to XL not Jin or CX .

So true sadly! I just reached ch.38, and when XY/TCJ got some funny scenes it just sounded flat. So I'm more than happy how D.W. succesfully give his character that polish to shine better :).

Noush:
XY said it all " There are many who make promises, but rare to find one who keeps it."

They are definitely reading it with their own interpretations because there are multiple times when XY makes comments like these and how she would not love Jing if he was any other way.

LOL, they are talking about this thread in the Xiang Lu one.

Ari_Lee:

Okay, I thought I was being biased, but I am glad I am not because I have some of the interpretations and have thought, where did it say that exactly? 

It's also true that XL as FFB had more liberties. H wouldn't have been able to do all that if he was just XL.

Hm..like imagine how would/could turn this author TCJ/XY scene turn if it were XL:

"Xiao Yao said in a low voice “Jing, these days I feel like I’m a kid again, and being with you feels like having my mom by my side.

Jing coughed a few times and muttered “That doesn’t feel like a compliment.”

Xiao Yao flipped over and stared at him with a smile “I’m not saying you’re like my mom, it’s more….it feels like when I was small and didn’t need to think or worry about anything. Every day was happy.” 

(ch36) It could be funny right?! But nope. 

Symbolika1:

Hm..like imagine how would/could turn this author TCJ/XY scene turn if it were XL:

"Xiao Yao said in a low voice “Jing, these days I feel like I’m a kid again, and being with you feels like having my mom by my side.

Jing coughed a few times and muttered “That doesn’t feel like a compliment.”

Xiao Yao flipped over and stared at him with a smile “I’m not saying you’re like my mom, it’s more….it feels like when I was small and didn’t need to think or worry about anything. Every day was happy.” 

(ch36) It could be funny right?! But nope. 

I have no idea how I deleted my post.  I was going to edit it. LMAO

Ari_Lee:
I

Huh? what happened?

Ari_Lee:

Lol why 

TinaL:

Lol why 

Go see...jajajaja. It's funny.

Ari_Lee:

Hahahah! I find this really hilarious. 

His Smile:

Hahahah! I find this really hilarious. 

I rarely go over there but I know images have been shared in all threads so I wanted to see, but saw that instead. lol

Symbolika1:

Huh? what happened?

Is this one of the posts I accidentally deleted?  XD

Ari_Lee:

Go see...jajajaja. It's funny.

Lol I went and they  were talking about peng-peng's interpretation of XL character. I'm confused as to why they think he/she is mad or jealous since it's just a simple analysis from peng-peng's point of view lol

TinaL:

Lol I went and they  were talking about peng-peng's interpretation of XL character. I'm confused as to why they think he/she is mad or jealous since it's just a simple analysis from peng-peng's point of view lol

The post didn't come off as angry for me either.