eh someone here says bgm.....you are right. it needs a bgm...some ppl post on weibo with some bgm, the scenes does look more glorious.

SnG:

eh someone here says bgm.....you are right. it needs a bgm...some ppl post on weibo with some bgm, the scenes does look more glorious.

Are they shareable?

ya defintely 3 stage acting and dialogues. i rewatched again.

First disbelief and shocked (mind blank) like this is not happening and work repeated to revive her.

Then the sorrow, regrets and self blame and tears rolling down and he was trembling and begging her. please please come back.

Finally lost hope and calmly decided to die with her.  (mark by the moment he realised there is a fire)

Ari_Lee:

She did have a tear running down!!!

I can't tell, maybe because  I keep staring at Jing..

Ari_Lee:

Are they shareable?

not sure. i will try if i see a nice one again.

SnG:

not sure. i will try if i see a nice one again.

Okay, thank you.

Ltran904:

I can't tell, maybe because  I keep staring at Jing..

I had to focus. I have no idea how they can say his acting was bad and stiff.  My heart is still in pieces.

Thank you for this thread. I'm enjoying all of the comments and thoughts, gives different perspective on the story. Other side has different narrative so it's quite interesting to read from both sides.. until some fans try to highlight their CP while downgrade other CP lol. Sometimes comment section gives me headache. 

Btw is that true that there'll be less Yao-Jing's scene after the breakup? I'm all ship rn but since he's the endgame I really wanna see them more.

Now I read a comment that said Chinese viewers are saying Jing set the fire. *sigh* Why can't we all enjoy all parts of the drama without hating the other viewers and actors.  For me, the story would not work without them. I enjoy most of it, except for all the love scenes between the brother and fiancee, but even those play a part. But I guess not everyone can do that. It's really disappointing how they are  tearing at each other in the thread.

Kali_01:

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1689634222435340289?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw

They could’ve done this! A sad song, some flashback scenes since he’s the first to find her dead like wth! Makes me more mad sorry sigh 

Ari_Lee:

I am just here rewatching...

https://twitter.com/weinesteirrr/status/1689597728869773313

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1689591762367504384

Now im crying again. After seeing this again, my state of mind is beyond repair.

Omg he set the fire??🤣🤣 haha lol they think Jing is ruthless as Hou to do that? That man cant even say NO to Xiaoyao lol what a ridiculous comedy comments from them lol. Im sorry, i just laughing so loud my brain hurts and I am not okay they accused my Jing to that extent but it sounded funny in a weird  way too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kali_01:

They could’ve done this! A sad song, some flashback scenes since he’s the first to find her dead like wth! Makes me more mad sorry sigh 

as much as i loved this episode, yeah they could have used more dramatic-emotional-melancholic song to tell their painful journey like A-Lin's song called Thousand years of search

But it wil turn out a very depressing ones , so I guess im fine just a suggestion

WangDuo girlfriend:

Now im crying again. After seeing this again, my state of mind is beyond repair.

Omg he set the fire???? haha lol they think Jing is ruthless as Hou to do that? That man cant even say NO to Xiaoyao lol what a ridiculous comedy comments from them lol. Im sorry, i just laughing so loud my brain hurts and I am not okay they accused my Jing to that extent but it sounded funny in a weird  way too?????????????

I try not to generalize, but the most vocal YL shippers online genuinely struggle with comprehension.