WangDuo girlfriend:

yeah ???

Isn’t that much better 😭 😭 

Kali_01:

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4933304014869017? 

This one is more touching; I almost burst into tears!!!!   

The editing department was so sloppy in this episode that a fan-made edited video is a hundred times better than them.

His Smile:

This one is more touching; I almost burst into tears!!!!   

The editing department was so sloppy in this episode that a fan-made edited video is a hundred times better than them.

The same thing happened with the kiss scene. The bts was better than what we got in the episode.

Xiao An:

Jing sets fire???? 

I know... Like, were we watching the same episode?  Jajaja

By the way, I know the damned camera was shaking again in some parts, but was DW also shaking while he cried? I

Ari_Lee:

Now I read a comment that said Chinese viewers are saying Jing set the fire. *sigh* Why can't we all enjoy all parts of the drama without hating the other viewers and actors.  For me, the story would not work without them. I enjoy most of it, except for all the love scenes between the brother and fiancee, but even those play a part. But I guess not everyone can do that. It's really disappointing how they are  tearing at each other in the thread.

I'm quite sad what could have been because I was hoping that this scene would let Deng Wei shine because the other guys have their dramatic moments already. I wish he has more dramas but he doesn't do much dramas. There is only one upcoming drama of his and who knows when that'll be release. I love Li yi tong  and i'm looking forward to that drama. Too bad he will not get the girl there. :(

In my opinion, I dont think he set the place on firer.  He chose not to run away  but shielded her body from getting burn. 

Antinh85:

I'm quite sad what could have been because I was hoping that this scene would let Deng Wei shine because the other guys have their dramatic moments already. I wish he has more dramas but he doesn't do much dramas. There is only one upcoming drama of his and who knows when that'll be release. I love Li yi tong  and i'm looking forward to that drama. Too bad he will not get the girl there. :(

He plays the villain in the color cloud palace.  I hope he'll get main male lead roles soon.

pinkapple:

In my opinion, I dont think he set the place on firer.  He chose not to run away  but shielded her body from getting burn. 

He didn't. It was part of the assassination plot.

Too much expectations sometimes lead to disappointment. I'm not disappointed the least, I just think the scene could have been shot better.  I'm not faulting the acting here (they did an amazing job, Deng Wei can really be proud of himself and the haters can go to hell) , I blame the editing. Yang Zi and Deng Wei gave their all but the camera work failed to capture that heart-wrenching moment to its fullest. That's a shame. A bit of BGM (like all of you have already mentionned before),  better quality CGI (it reminded me of LLTG fire scene which was cringey as well *cursing Tencent* ) and better camera angles could have done wonders to improve the final result/elevate the scene to greater heights.

PS: Watched all those fanmade videos and they indeed did a better job.  

You're right Queen_Myrna. Reading the novel made me too disappointed at some parts. I hope his next dramatic scene where she break up  with him will be better executed. 

Queen_Myrna:

Too much expectations sometimes lead to disappointment. I'm not disappointed the least, I just think the scene could have been shot better.  I'm not faulting the acting here (they did an amazing job, Deng Wei can really be proud of himself and the haters can go to hell) , I blame the editing. Yang Zi and Deng Wei gave their all but the camera work failed to capture that heart-wrenching moment to its fullest. That's a shame. A bit of BGM (like all of you have already mentionned before),  better quality CGI (it reminded me of LLTG fire scene which was cringey as well *cursing Tencent* ) and better camera angles could have done wonders to improve the final result/elevate the scene to greater heights.

PS: Watched all those fanmade videos and they indeed did a better job.  

The criticism probably wouldn't be this loud if nobody had read the novel before the scene occurred.

Although DW's acting is very subtle, it would be unjust to call his total performance as Jing dull. I've seen seasoned performers who portray emotions worse than he does, yet they don't experience the same level of online criticism that DW is receiving right now.

His Smile:
it would be unjust to call his total performance as Jing dul

This! I've never felt bored watching him. 

Ari_Lee:

This! I've never felt bored watching him. 

I will be 100% on Team Xuan if his performance is disappointing. I can never tolerate wooden acting in a drama.