His Smile:

Let's pray that everyone, from the cast to the crew members, will not piss off CCP.  Let's pray that no one will create a scandal for our dear, misunderstood Weiwei. ? ? ? ? ? 

This is so irritating. I hope it's just fake news and we get it in the fall/winter. And it's hard to say about scandals because even a cigarette butt can make a mountain out of  nothing.

Sssnoopyyy:
Basically, XY was selfish at times and guarded her heart (survival instinct) but it ended up making her seem wishy washy with all the guys and hurting them in turn.

I agree. She does use one man to make another jealous or to distract herself from whatever feelings they have evoked. 

While watching the episode where Jing is still in a coma, some of the timed comments were pissed at her because even after finding out why he's that way she is still testing him.  

Ari_Lee:

I agree. She does use one man to make another jealous or to distract herself from whatever feelings they have evoked. 

While watching the episode where Jing is still in a coma, some of the timed comments were pissed at her because even after finding out why he's that way she is still testing him.  

If she were a male character, I would have probably dropped the series because she was always testing Jing and asking for his complete loyalty and dedication to her. How about her? Has she given that to him as his lover? She uses another man to distract her from Jing and  make him jealous. That is a very immature move from her.

But then again, she has already explained from the onset how she has trust and abandonment issues, so during this time in the series, she has not grown yet as a character.  

She'll mature in season 2 and realize that she's also to blame for what happened to her. 

Ari_Lee:

This is so irritating. I hope it's just fake news and we get it in the fall/winter. And it's hard to say about scandals because even a cigarette butt can make a mountain out of  nothing.

This, I hope it is really fake news because Deng Wei is an easy target from black searches.

His Smile:

If she were a male character, I would have probably dropped the series because she was always testing Jing and asking for his complete loyalty and dedication to her. How about her? Has she given that to him as his lover? She uses another man to distract her from Jing and  make him jealous. That is a very immature move from her.

But then again, she has already explained from the onset how she has trust and abandonment issues, so during this time in the series, she has not grown yet as a character.  

She'll mature in season 2 and realize that she's also to blame for what happened to her. 

Yes. Jing was so loyal that even drugged he held it in... 

Yes, she will. That's the only reason why I didn't condemn her since she did mature a bit.

His Smile:

This, I hope it is really fake news because Deng Wei is an easy target from black searches.

Yes, it sucks that he's an easy target.

His Smile:

Yes, I can only imagine the backlash if she were a male lead lol. TSJ had his insecurities and always felt like he was unworthy of her. Altho he is naturally calm and wise, I cannot imagine his torment when he sees her with another guy (only further increasing his feeling of unworthiness). Don’t get me wrong, if it were modern times, no one would accept him (being engaged to another). But he was always true to her and gave her the space to figure things out and respected her relationship with XL. I know each of the guys have a special place in her heart, but sometimes I wonder if she really loved Jing and at what point did she completely open her heart up to him. Was it after they broke up that she realized she never gave him a 100% chance?

I felt that she liked Jing but it wasn't until she woke up from the coma that things got deeper. I think the thought of him dying for her made her felt even more sure that he was someone she was looking for. The whole time I did feel like she was weighing both options. Though she has the right to as girl got choices. lol She even said later that she was ready to run away anytime and Jing knew it. I think him being persistent was what won her over. If XL had confessed though, I think things might be different because at times I do think that she wavered for XL more. 

Ari_Lee:

I hope so.  At least we'll have the other Hi6 episode. Is it on the 19th?

yes tomorrow, hopefully the subbed version will be out soon after too

"but sometimes I wonder if she really loved Jing and at what point did she completely open her heart up to him. Was it after they broke up that she realized she never gave him a 100% chance?"

I think she loves him, but she doesn't trust him completely. After their long period of breakup, she realized how she had wasted a lot of time by not giving him a complete chance to be with her. Subconsciously, she knew that the man would go to great lengths in order for her to be happy. He is the most devoted person in her life, and he is the farthest from cheating on her. 

We have to admit that a personality like hers exists in real life. A woman who does not rely on her feelings alone. She is a highly practical woman who only wants a peaceful life with her lifetime mate. 

Sometimes I was frustrated with XY too with how she was between Jing and FFB/XL. It's good that none of the guys mind too much about her hanging out with the other guy lol They all just love her so much and just want her to be happy. With Jing, I believe she has always liked him but she just didn't know how deep her feelings for him were til later. I think while she liked Jing she also had a crush on FFB/XL because he was kind of an escape for her she could get away from whatever she's dealing with. Starting from Qingshui Town, when YSQ made her sad she'd run off with XL, then when Jing wasn't around she'd hang out with FFB, first to get Jing's attention/jealous (also the whole CX assassination thing plus learning archery ) but then she actually started enjoying his company. At that point i was wondering does she just want attention from any guy willing to give her attention. Then Jing came back so she spent all her time with Jing. I think of Jing as her "home" and XL as her "escape from her reality"

I think XY is still young and inexperienced in feelings and whatnot. When we're young we sometimes confused our feelings from liking someone to loving someone. Because we don't know ourselves well, sometimes we say we want this but really we want something else. XY has been through a lot so she has street smarts but when it comes to feelings, it's all new for her. I found it so funny whenever she would say she's not the type of girl that would do this and that but for Jing was really that of girl lol 

Starting from Qingshui Town, without her knowing she had already let Jing into her heart but she was still afraid because of her abandonment issue. It was also her first time having such feelings so she probably didn't know either. She didn't believe that someone could put her first, or wait for her forever, and was always one foot out the door ready to leave to not be abandoned.  I think she finally let her guard down when she found out he's willing to die with her. And although everyone called him weak for that, she loved it. Because he was willing to die w/ her meaning even in death he would not abandon her. I'm glad later on she and Jing are able to sit down and talk about their feelings and worked together to expose Huo and FFYY.

sorry for the long post

@Kali_01 - yes you’re right. Her feelings started from Qing Shui Town and Jing’s devotion and sincerity slowly broke down her walls over time. I can see she is definitely different when she’s with Jing vs the others and it’s quite endearing how much he can affect her. Perhaps the moment where she truly opened her heart and love for him was when she realized Jing would never leave her even in death

Xiao Yao turned to look at Jing and murmured “You really are so broken over me that you are seeking death?”

Xiao Yao felt the shell around her heart shatter completely, all those threads that she tried to cut all those times finally weaved together into a web at last.“

I would think that XL knew her heart since he could feel her pain and heartbreak over Jing all the time, which proves that she does love him. That’s not something she could cover up at least from XL. Altho she does waver with XL sometimes, it is a mere temporary escape she knows cannot be a reality.

I love both Jing and XL and altho our girl can be just as frustrating and wishy washy at times, I feel that Jing and her make the most suitable couple. His unwavering devotion is such a rare thing, one I wish we could see more of in today’s world

it’s super rare to find someone like Jing irl ? even then we’ll be like XY like this person is too good to be real 

Kali_01:

it’s super rare to find someone like Jing irl ? even then we’ll be like XY like this person is too good to be real 

True. I don't trust overly nice people. ???

His Smile:

Yeah I really like the chapter where she and Jing had their heart to heart talk and how she ended up crying in his arms and then felt embarrassed about it lol