That's why I think his TSJ  ranking on Vlinkage went down..

I think it was a blessing that DW played TSJ. He understood his character and tried to immerse himself into that character, and his crying scenes were really moving, I wonder how he gets out of that character esp on the emotional scenes...

Btw how to share link from YouTube? It seems it won't let me ?

kjxy:

Btw how to share link from YouTube? It seems it won't let me ?

Are you a new member?

MimiLy:

Tong Hua frequently mentions Jing's cleverness and intelligence, but I believe these qualities are rarely substantiated by his actions in the narrative. This disconnect not only does a disservice to Jing but also contributes to the perception held by many that he lacks intelligence, simply because he hasn't been given the opportunity to showcase his skills. Furthermore, Jing's gentle and forgiving nature, while admirable, could also be considered his Achilles' heel. I genuinely hope that the next season will provide Jing with the chance to assert himself more and unveil his cunning side, allowing us to witness the depth of his capabilities. If only she let him handled his brother and solved the problem on his own T___T i can only wish

I don't remember him being cunning for the rest of the novel. They mentioned here and there that he was the one that came up with the plan for Feng Long but nothing substantial.  I was quite disappointed that Tong Hua didn't let him solve his own problems in the later half of the novel. It made him look even more useless compare to XY.  To be honest, I don't know what the writer was thinking. The boy was supposed to be highly intelligent but he was so passive? As if she added the part what he was the smartest one later on to at least make him look better but we never got to see alot stuff he did behind the scenes. 

Anw, I'm just glad we get to see pretty face Deng Wei. At least his hotness made up for all the things Jing lacked. lol 

It won't let me share the link from Twitter so I'll leave (frustrating) acct source: @Allaboutzimei 

*Asked who their cp was:

ZWY: Jing x XL (they can work together, make a good career and save the world so he can be with XY and there's no competitor) *smart

*HY: There's still me! *ZWY: you are you, you're my brother, you won't steal her from me ?

DW: YSQ x XY (TSJ always wanted to return as YSQ to XY) **he's so cute trying to explain his choice??

Wawa (Ah Nian): Xiao Liu x Ah Nian (bec only if this cp is real, others can all have a bad ending ) **savage ?

HY: I think it's better to let Jing and XY together

**Host: Jing and XY Why?  (DW looked up)

**HY: because I think everyone ending is pretty good, it suits them, I think everyone ending is pretty good, I just hope that XY and Jing are together. ( DW looked up again~ proud ??)

**As expected of this, respect the original

**Good brother of Jing is a really fan of the original book

Our forever friend zoned Feng Long is a YaoJing baby!??

@Ari_Lee 

Yes ?? just created an acct solely for this YaoJing fam'ly

@Antinh85: agreeeeeee! That's why he's a blessing to the team ? plus he fits YSQ's description from when he first appeared ?

kjxy:

@Ari_Lee 

Yes ?? just created an acct solely for this YaoJing fam'ly

Ah, that is why you can't post links yet. I am not sure how long till you can though.

Awww ?? can't even quote

kjxy:

Awww ?? can't even quote

That sucks

There's this Twitter post by @zimi_mydear which I hope someone can copy and share the link here, it's funny and sad...

It shows 2 sides of the main characters by the end of S1 (their joyful and saddest/messed up states)

https://youtu.be/GdY_ysjCaIU

Here are some clips of Deng Wei and YZ behind the scenes. There were bits of their wedding. It looks like she dressed up as a man again when they went to off to their journey finding a place to call home. So cute!  :)

MimiLy:

"lost you forever" = for CX
"love you forever" = for TSJ
"miss you forever" = for XL
"bro-zoned forever" = for FL

bro zoned forever lol

Dramaqueen:

People are literally writing fanfiction atp. It couldn't be any clearer in the novel. and tbh the drama did a good job as well. She only feels like an actual woman with jing. her love of jing is way different than her love for XL. 

If there is someone to rival her love for jing it's CX . who imo she loved the most . In the sense that she would have always put him above the rest. Before discovereing he killed jing that is.

they even argue with me when i say lost you forever is for xuan,they started to saying it's not the chinese title,the chinese title is endless lovesickness/ eternally yearning for you .well the author already cleared this confusion ,when she was asked what the title means.she said it's a feeling that you wanted to be with her/him but can'e be.Xiao Yao,Tu Shan Jing,Xiang Liu,Ah-Nian,XinYue all characters of this story went through this pain but in the end the song eternally yearning for you is sung for the Male lead cang xuan.

Xiao Yao losing Xiang Liu is not same to Cang Xuan Losing Xiao Yao