His Smile:

In conclusion, her love for Jing is deeper because she experienced everything with him: love, passion, jealousy, heartache, longing, sorrow, and happiness. You can't simply say she loves XL more if they did not go beyond a romantic relationship with him. If she did not experience everything with him as a lover,

The author did not make what they had to progress more than that of a special friendship.

I agree. I think Jing being persistent eventually won her over. How could she not be touch by his sweet kisses and the way he looked at her. They are each other's first love after all. I think XY finally made the choice to be with him for life the moment she knew he sacrificed for her. I think that was why the blow of their breakup was so hard. 

Though I wonder how it would have been if XL actually confessed. I imagine the ship wars would be even worse and Jing would get even more hate. Maybe Tong Hua did him a favor. lol

Antinh85:

I agree. I think Jing being persistent eventually won her over. How could she not be touch by his sweet kisses and the way he looked at her. They are each other's first love after all. I think XY finally made the choice to be with him for life the moment she knew he sacrificed for her. I think that was why the blow of their breakup was so hard. 

Though I wonder how it would have been if XL actually confessed. I imagine the ship wars would be even worse and Jing would get even more hate. Maybe Tong Hua did him a favor. lol

Based on her personality, a guy like Jing will really win her over because he is reliable. She is the type of girl who needs constant reassurance from her lover.  He is the only one of the three guys who can give her that. 

Lol! Tong Hua probably does not want to write  a more complicated love affair for her female lead, which is why she strategically put a halt to XY and XL sprouting special connections. 

As an author, she found a way for the two lovers to have a seamless relationship by killing XL off. lol

Dramaqueen:

I just finished the novel. it's incredible.

and now something is very clear to me. XY loved jing way more than XL and certainly in different ways. her reaction to jing's death was so violent and so extreme even for griefing a life partner when her reaction to XL's death is mourning a dear friend.

Lol I decided to start the novel from start to finish just because I heard how it was more detailed for Jing’s character. I’m scared of all the shipping wars and hate om Jing (even tho I love XL). It’s a little too much haha. I believe she loved all guys in her own way but cmon let’s not hate on Jing

Dramaqueen:

People are literally writing fanfiction atp. It couldn't be any clearer in the novel. and tbh the drama did a good job as well. She only feels like an actual woman with jing. her love of jing is way different than her love for XL. 

If there is someone to rival her love for jing it's CX . who imo she loved the most . In the sense that she would have always put him above the rest. Before discovereing he killed jing that is.

Oh yeah I feel like so many shipping wars are between Jing vs XL, but XY had CX as #1 from the get go hahaah. And her heartbreak over Jing was quite evident. Where does it say that the second book “love you forever” is Jing and “miss you forever” is XL?

"lost you forever" = for CX
"love you forever" = for TSJ
"miss you forever" = for XL
"bro-zoned forever" = for FL

I really hope Jing and XY will have a proper ending in the drama, and not just like a 30 secs clip of them together at the end

MimiLy:
"bro-zoned forever" = for FL

Poor Feng Long... I felt so bad for him at the wedding. 

Ari_Lee:

Poor Feng Long... I felt so bad for him at the wedding. 

Dumped by XY on their wedding day?

FL was a greedy man so CX thought the former would get over it after a few months.  After XY's true ID was revealed, FL was assumed to have been relieved about the cancelled wedding.

mparthur:

Dumped by XY on their wedding day?

FL was a greedy man so CX thought the former would get over it after a few months.  After XY's true ID was revealed, FL was assumed to have been relieved about the cancelled wedding.

LOL. I know, but it still sucked to be him on his wedding day. First, all XY is thinking about is how worried she is for JIng, then she runs out with the infamous playboy. lol

I feel like most of Jing's suffering stemmed indirectly from his mother's actions. She treated TSH terribly, and it seems that all he ever craved was his "mother's" affection. He exhibited such a gentle and nurturing nature as a child. However, once he discovered his true identity, his sorrow morphed into animosity, and he channeled all that accumulated rage towards our innocent Jing.

If TSH had been loved by his mother in the same way she adored TSJ, or at the very least, if she hadn't inflicted the wounds she did, his life trajectory might have been entirely different. This could have potentially prevented the predicament with FFYY's reluctance to dissolve the engagement. Consequently, TSJ could have assumed control of the family business, and since FFYY wouldn't have been a factor, TSJ could have openly asked to marry  XY without incurring his grandmother's disapproval.

Moral of the story: Irrespective of biological connections, children remain children and are deserving of love and nurturing :)

TSJ's mom was toxic so that's why TSH tortured him. 

The generational curse is awful isn't it.  If Jing was in Hou's shoes, he would never have done anything like Hou did. Life is unfair and he just unleashed is insanity on the wrong person. He was always evil to begin with. Though, I wished that Tong Hua at least had Jing punish Hou in some way but not have him dead. Jing supposed to be very intelligent and he could came up with many plans to push Hou into a corner.  I get that he valued him like a dad but how can you still hang out with him? I still find this point in the novel still hard to digest. I like his character but I see why people get frustrated with him. Sure, you're nice to a point but when people stepped on you, then there's no way you can stay that way.

Tong Hua frequently mentions Jing's cleverness and intelligence, but I believe these qualities are rarely substantiated by his actions in the narrative. This disconnect not only does a disservice to Jing but also contributes to the perception held by many that he lacks intelligence, simply because he hasn't been given the opportunity to showcase his skills. Furthermore, Jing's gentle and forgiving nature, while admirable, could also be considered his Achilles' heel. I genuinely hope that the next season will provide Jing with the chance to assert himself more and unveil his cunning side, allowing us to witness the depth of his capabilities. If only she let him handled his brother and solved the problem on his own T___T i can only wish

I read from comments on wb that not many people want to play Jing because they’ll get scolded no matter what because of how TH wrote Jing to be. But I think Deng Wei was able to make people fall in love with Jing more than what was expected.  

Kali_01:

I read from comments on wb that not many people want to play Jing because they’ll get scolded no matter what because of how TH wrote Jing to be. But I think Deng Wei was able to make people fall in love with Jing more than what was expected.  

I have also read that. It's a shame he is getting hate though.