I was looking forward for the Royal Mother ceremony scene and how Jing just came right on time? I want their reunion to be extra and dramatic just like that.

nathsketch:

"Pretty significant changes"

Me: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hL80tIsrQB0 

LOL

Pammy:

I was looking forward for the Royal Mother ceremony scene and how Jing just came right on time? I want their reunion to be extra and dramatic just like that.

Yes.. that's how he comes back... in his crane. I still want to see it. -_-

Pammy:

Yes that's one the scene I'm really forward to, the way he majestically came his crane at the last moment and all that. 

Winny Aye:

I hope it's true and they have those parts. ?????

i will be so so happyy

Yes, but sometimes for drama format, due to time constraint or to make it more exciting, they will cut out all these sweet parts. Sighs! Yes, I hope to see these "high sugar content" scenes in S2!!!

Ari_Lee:

Yes.. that's how he comes back... in his crane. I still want to see it. -_-

I hope to see more mythical aspects of TSJ because we only see a few of those in the series. 

Winny Aye:

um...I am not so fond of how they will change CX/XX not being mastermind behind Jing's assasination. which is main reason why XY felt so betrayed.

I was looking forward to see this XY shoots the arrow at CX and the scene she poison him. It's so intense and heartbreaking. I could feel cold blood ran through my veins. I want to experience that on screen. lol?

But then I am also interested how they will make changes to match the title Lost You Forever. 

Hold up, they’re changing that fact?! But that is a huge plot change, I was looking forward to this! 

His Smile:

I guess I will lower my expectations for S2. I don't like the dream sequence trope. It's lazy writing for me; that's just my opinion. 

Yeah. I'm not fond of those dreams either. When they want to put a scene/s but makes it nonexistent to the whole plot. They just insert it in the dreams of character.

ChunTian:

Yes, but sometimes for drama format, due to time constraint or to make it more exciting, they will cut out all these sweet parts. Sighs! Yes, I hope to see these "high sugar content" scenes in S2!!!

Sugar Content ??? ..yes I want them. .S2 please come soon???

Sssnoopyyy:

Hold up, they’re changing that fact?! But that is a huge plot change, I was looking forward to this! 

That was the most intense part for season 2! How CX betrayed XY and the aftermath of it.

Pammy:

Yeah. I'm not fond of those dreams either. When they want to put a scene/s but makes it nonexistent to the whole plot. They just insert it in the dreams of character.

It's one of the most anticipated scenes in the series, I can't believe they're going in that direction.

Winny Aye:

Sugar Content ??? ..yes I want them. .S2 please come soon???

Waiting for YaoJing sugar content? I hope they include some kiss scenes? I can bargain the royal mother ceremony for some YaoJing kiss?

His Smile:

It's one of the most anticipated scenes in the series, I can't believe they're going in that direction.

Yeah. I hope it stays as rumor. It's important for the drama's english title "lost you forever" tho?

Pammy:

Waiting for YaoJing sugar content? I hope they include some kiss scenes? I can bargain the royal mother ceremony for some YaoJing kiss?

If they add another good kiss, I might suddenly become  understanding. "Ceremony? what ceremony the novel always only had the kiss" ..lmao

His Smile:

I am hoping the leaked script is not true. 

Pammy:

Yes and with his crane!