Sssnoopyyy:

Omg noooo! That was such an important scene - and the part where the Emperor, Jing and XY go to the dessert. Are they trying to downplay Jing’s role? I feel like cutting out stuff will make his relationship with XY just rushed and not natural. So many ppl already dont ship them together ? 

I am also worried about this. Because they're going to show very little from the ~40 year engagement period because the novel mostly skips over that time because it's peaceful and uneventful. And then TSJ is gone for 7 years. If the Gao Xing and desert travel subplot is significantly cut, that takes away a huge thing that TSJ helps XY with as well as a lot of screen time of them together.

Ari_Lee:
It does seem like that, but I saw a video where

I heard some aspects of the original novel plot (involving ZX) will be shown as a dream that CX has.

ninja_kil:
But if the script is true, I really love all the upcoming small sweet moments between XY / Jing

Those are cute scenes. The drama writers have added some nice moments. The melting-candle-wax-blocking scene from the early episodes of S1, for example, is not in the novel. 

@Ninja_kil

- Before A Nian gets married to Cang Xuan, XY thinks about how Five Gods Mountain will change after A Nian becomes the new owner (and after their father steps down). Jing says they can build the same garden in Qing Qiu and XY can tell their daughter stories of XY's childhood and her grandfather. XY is embarrassed and says "who wants to have a daughter with you?" and Jing just shamelessly says, "okay, we can have a son instead!" 

Jing copies medical manuscripts for XY and Miao Pu says Jing's calligraphy is very rare and has become even more precious now that he is the head of the Tushan family, and meanwhile we have boxes and boxes of his calligraphy here. XY says okay lets make sure to keep these manuscripts well in case we need to sell them to raise money in the future. Jing just says she should keep him well instead. XY just jokes that do you want to marry into my family and Jing of course says yes 

- At the XY / Jing reunion, there is no Jade Mother scene just XY talking to her reflection about whether she should accept the Jade Mother position. Jing finds out she was going to take up the position after killing Xinyue to avenge him even when his own family has given up hope of finding him. XY again jokes that "are you touched? if you are so touched then do you want to pledge yourself to marry me?" and again Jing of course says yes. 

Our girl loves to joke in these kind of moments.

Wow those are really sweet..i want to see them...???

ninja_kil:

No she doesnt actually kill Xinyue. XY just thinks about it and talks to her reflection about killing Xinyue and then becoming the Jade Mother because there is no other place she can go to if she does kill Xinyue.

I feel a bad talking about the leaked script and alarming all you guys. 

It's okay. It's good to be somewhat prepared just in case it's true. lol

AH :
I heard some aspects of the original novel plot (involving ZX) will be shown as a dream that CX has.

Ah...

Hi I'm lurker here?.  Anyway I see you guys talking  here about supposed changes with CX  involvement in Jing  assassination attempt .   I haven't read the book  yet expect  Chapter 42, but I know some spoilers .  Anyway doesn't this clip confirm that the rumors are not true ?  https://youtu.be/MnJ2JHkOnPE?feature=shared&t=149

Symbolika1:

This is no good news :'( !!!

I hope that they wont give some rushed final character arcs. Just wait and see I guess? :'(

Knowing the drama has been pretty much following the novel from a-z, personally I don't think they will making such big changes. 

I thought in the original trailer there was the part at the end when XY is speaking to CX and says “You killed Jing, so I’m going to kill you.” 

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. To me, changing this major plot and character point would be so drastic and change the essence of the story.

Edited: someone posted the trailer above

Kadi:

Hi I'm lurker here?.  Anyway I see you guys talking  here about supposed changes with CX  involvement in Jing  assassination attempt .   I haven't read the book  yet expect  Chapter 42, but I know some spoilers .  Anyway doesn't this clip confirm that the rumors are not true ?  https://youtu.be/MnJ2JHkOnPE?feature=shared&t=149

I think that's when she finds out that he loves her in a non-sibling way. I might be wrong.

ninja_kil:
But if the script is true, I really love all the upcoming small sweet moments between XY / Jing:

Gosh, these are such sweet scenes. I already love the character of Jing, this makes me love him even more now. He is the sweetest guy ever!!! ??

I am so happy that in the end, Jing got his happy ever after with XY. And XY also did her part. They both totally deserve their happiness!! ?

Sunbath12:
I thought in the original trailer there was the part at the end when XY is speaking to CX and says “You killed Jing, so I’m going to kill you.” 

I completely forgot that part of the trailer. But it might in the dream sequence if the changes are true.

I guess I will lower my expectations for S2. I don't like the dream sequence trope. It's lazy writing for me; that's just my opinion. 

His Smile:

I guess I will lower my expectations for S2. I don't like the dream sequence trope. It's lazy writing for me; that's just my opinion. 

I agree, especially when the original source already has it all detailed.

nathsketch:

"Pretty significant changes"

Me: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hL80tIsrQB0 

Lol. nathsketch we've been over this already. Not those types of changes! ^^

TinaL:

Knowing the drama has been pretty much following the novel from a-z, personally I don't think they will making such big changes. 

They already made some changes in S1. Not introducing the concept of the desert beast, for example. 

Kadi:
doesn't this clip confirm that the rumors are not true ?

If they're not part of a dream sequence, then yes.

ChunTian:

Gosh, these are such sweet scenes. I already love the character of Jing, this makes me love him even more now. He is the sweetest guy ever!!! ??

I am so happy that in the end, Jing got his happy ever after with XY. And XY also did her part. They both totally deserve their happiness!! ?

I hope it's true and they have those parts. ?????

i will be so so happyy