The scene in the book where TSJ is drunk and in pain and he started singing " the song". In front of all  O oh my heart 😭😭😭😭.

They were cruel to have invited him. FL for sure was. 

peng-peng:

The scene in the book where TSJ is drunk and in pain and he started singing " the song". In front of all  O oh my heart 😭😭😭😭.

They were cruel to have invited him. FL for sure was. 

Yes. It was indeed painful to him that is why it made his health more deteriorating.    🤧

Pammy:

Their story is indeed beautiful. There were tragics and lovesickness in between, but glad they still ended up together. They suffered so much. They deserve the peaceful life they crave.

They went through so much to get together, it was a tough road. At the part where Jing and XY go back to Qing Qiu to say goodbye to Jing Ye and Hu Zhen, Hu Zhen didn’t say anything more because he knew how hard the journey was for them to get together. I was really happy they got the ending they deserved, the perseverance and devotion paid off

@His Smile: thanks for sharing! Yeah, I think looking back at their days in Qingshui, you can see their relationship at its most purest, without outside pressures of duty or status. As XY says toward the end of the novel to CX, they both made mistakes afterward in their journey together, but they learned from them and persevered to be together in the end

Lol but whenever I think about the scene where Jing came to rescue XY after XL ordered his guards to lash her 40 times…only for XY to cover Jing’s eyes to avoid XL looking at him and said don’t even think about it buddy, Jing is mine was funny & adorable. She was already claiming him,even before she began to have feelings for him.

Romans_Revenge:

Lol but whenever I think about the scene where Jing came to rescue XY after XL ordered his guards to lash her 40 times…only for XY to cover Jing’s eyes to avoid XL looking at him and said don’t even think about it buddy, Jing is mine was funny & adorable. She was already claiming him,even before she began to have feelings for him.

Lolol.🤣🤣🤣 that scene. ..yep totally love how all three react....I love how WXL said "Don't set your sight on him! He's mine now" XD ❤️

Winny Aye:

Lolol.🤣🤣🤣 that scene. ..yep totally love how all three react....I love how WXL said "Don't set your sight on him! He's mine now" XD ❤️

Lol and even used herself as a shield, to block XL from taking Jing away.

Sunbath12:

@His Smile: thanks for sharing! Yeah, I think looking back at their days in Qingshui, you can see their relationship at its most purest, without outside pressures of duty or status. As XY says toward the end of the novel to CX, they both made mistakes afterward in their journey together, but they learned from them and persevered to be together in the end

That’s why I love their love journey. It was definitely not easy with a lot of ups and downs and that’s how it is true love is. It’s not an easy ride and requires a lot of work and effort to maintain but it’s worth every second. 

Romans_Revenge:

Lol and even used herself as a shield, to block XL from taking Jing away.

I can’t find the actual scene lol this is the bts but it was funny too because when XY covered his face and told XL not to look at Shiqi,  Shiqi said “he’s looking at me” so cutely 😂  so she said let’s ignore him lol

Kali_01:

I can’t find the actual scene lol this is the bts but it was funny too because when XY covered his face and told XL not to look at Shiqi,  Shiqi said “he’s looking at me” so cutely 😂  so she said let’s ignore him lol

This scene is already an indication that she has feelings for SQ. She's very possessive of him.

Kali_01:

That’s why I love their love journey. It was definitely not easy with a lot of ups and downs and that’s how it is true love is. It’s not an easy ride and requires a lot of work and effort to maintain but it’s worth every second. 

A love like that is so beautiful beyond words.

Pammy:

https://v.douyin.com/ieBPwc5k/

TSJ/YSQ in different emojis

He is so emotional hahahah. He's really a good actor because he was spot on conveying all those expression on his face hehehe

His Smile:

He is so emotional hahahah. He's really a good actor because he was spot on conveying all those expression on his face hehehe

Yes, and I am happy many people are seeing it.

I just want to share this Yao Jing fan made clip on Weibo. I think it is well made, love it. https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4943947999674395