Blueberries Field:

Same sentiment here. I don't like reading the main page because of comments like that, those backhanded compliments: at first seem to praise (ex: TJ is really sweet blah blah, but .. and there goes the undermining). We all can have our favorite, there are 4 MLs in the drama afterall.

I saw a lot of backhanded comments too😅 They try to justify their incoming unpleasant remarks by throwing some "compliments" first.

https://v.douyin.com/ieUmsXhc/

Hopefully to more magazines and photoshoots to come. Fashion is really his thing.

winizone:

I often see comments in the main page. Comment like "XY never love Jing" "We know who XY really love" "XY never sincere with Jing".

I'm sorry, Did we really watch the same drama? Did we read the same novel?

😅😅😅

That's the problem ..I feel too...😂😅 I try best to be open minded...but shaming Jing or YaoJing ...um nope ...can't tolarate...

XL fans are indeed quite loud...I only wish they don't look down on other character too...

I think I will stick more to this thread..

Madam Figaro Hommes September issue in Internal Entertainment's new magazine sales chart on 9/23/11 is currently at the No. 1 spot with 8,103,375 sales.

Congratulations to Deng Wei!!!!🎉💐

Off topic ...but yep I am done with Miss the Dragon ❤.

It's good drama. But main couple suffer too much..and ending is bit bittersweet...I find the misunderstanding part a bit ridiculus...I mean for three lifetimes...UM...I love this scene when  Yuchi Longyan fight off heaven in the end of episode ..lol it's cool..😎 but yep ..their chemistry is actually good. 

Lucky  for me that I am a fan of Second Lead Couple ..I love their clear Happy Ending😍❤...and go back to who they were.. I totally love seeing Deng Wei in different vibe... I will be watching My Journey To You soon .then be rewatching LYF ..currently rewatching King the Land..I need some rom com...😅

His Smile:

Madam Figaro Hommes September issue in Internal Entertainment's new magazine sales chart on 9/23/11 is currently at the No. 1 spot with 8,103,375 sales.

🥳🥳🥳

Winny Aye:

That's the problem ..I feel too...😂😅 I try best to be open minded...but shaming Jing or YaoJing ...um nope ...can't tolarate...

XL fans are indeed quite loud...I only wish they don't look down on other character too...

I think I will stick more to this thread..

I don't have a problem if they praising or highlighting XL or their cp without shading Jing or YaoJing. But many of them downgrading Jing just for praising XL  😥

The main page are full with them too 🤣🤣🤣

His Smile:

Yeaaayyyy congrats Deng Wei 🥰

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1701140773943525597?t=nDysMAe4-F8BGm8oDS9wzQ&s=19

Some good news s2 has passed trial and obtain broadcast licensing 

YEAHHHHHH ...! Good News... Air as soon as possible ..😂💞❤

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1701140773943525597?t=nDysMAe4-F8BGm8oDS9wzQ&s=19

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!

TinaL:

Yasss! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

winizone:

I don't have a problem if they praising or highlighting XL or their cp without shading Jing or YaoJing. But many of them downgrading Jing just for praising XL  😥

The main page are full with them too 🤣🤣🤣

People 😤

Anyway..I would let out my thinking here than sharing it on main comment section about about three men in XY life..

CX wants XY to be with him.

TSJ wants to be at XY side.

XL wants the best for her.

I appreciate everything XL did for XY. Nevertheless why would one want her to choose to be at XL side when XL can't choose her. Because their inner purpose for life is different. Okay I don't deny their random meet attraction and deep unknown bond. Yep I know all about blood sucking intimacy. He saved her life. I dont mind her falling for him. But there is no evidence she loves XL the most. It's still vague idea. Definetly not clear. It is a mature decision they don't choose each other. I consider it as romance bond is not strong enough for union and it does not break through all odds ..not  even_death _cant _stop_ us romance genre type  because her greatest wish is not to experience greatest love of all and to die with it once the time come but to love somebody who will accompany her throughout life, and that's most of us wish isn't it in romance union matter. When Jing met that criteria ...And she went with him only because of that?? PEOPLE! I think they somehow miss  XY love for Jing grow stronger by time throughout the story, and her initial attraction towards YSQ and her comfort in his caring nature. Her shynesslol 😻 (husband&wife feels) . Some people don't like him because he's too straight forward with his feelings,  and he gives second lead vibe..so they can't feel it! And yep Lost You Forever can refer to CX losing XY at the end, and XY losing XL in the end. Lol so both are can 1st male leads with the title. 🤴 It's good so I dont have to suffer second lead syndrome. .because its rare drama female lead fall in love with 2nd ml and get to kiss him alot...and married him. ..and travel around the world with him..Their bond will just get stronger after novel cos speed is there already.  

Long comment again sorry..😁💞

TinaL:

Pammy:

https://v.douyin.com/ieUmsXhc/

Hopefully to more magazines and photoshoots to come. Fashion is really his thing.

His Smile:

Yes!!! What a day! 

Today's good news just lifted my spirit up.🥰 happy for both for LYF and DW. Thanks for sharing the links and updates you guys! 🎉🤩💜🥳🥳