https://www.toutoupiao.com/Vote/62059

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62148  

Guys, remember to vote for Deng Wei, he’s nr 1 in best Chinese actor and 3rd place in most handsome actors fans choice.

His Smile:

I want to use all the superlatives that I can think of because for me Deng Wei is the most of everything! ?

Those eyes ❤️❤️❤️ expressive ...

Romans_Revenge:

https://www.toutoupiao.com/Vote/62059

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62148  

Guys, remember to vote for Deng Wei, he’s nr 1 in best Chinese actor and 3rd place in most handsome actors fans choice.

Voted for DW!

Blueberries Field:

Voted for DW!

Nice 😊, you can vote multiple times so that’s good. He deserves all the love & support. 🥰

Blueberries Field:

Those eyes ❤️❤️❤️ expressive ...

So pretty!! I love this picture so much 😍

Lmao but looking back at it, XY REALLY should’ve seen a therapist cos my girl was a nutcase. I’m glad Jing was patient enough to wait & walk with her, cos any other man would’ve ditched her… she had too much luggage😩.

Kali_01:

Thanks for the links 😍

You're welcome! Enjoy! ♥️

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao but looking back at it, XY REALLY should’ve seen a therapist cos my girl was a nutcase. I’m glad Jing was patient enough to wait & walk with her, cos any other man would’ve ditched her… she had too much luggage?.

Loooool at least XY is aware of her flaws and traumas, which is why she appreciated and was drawn to Jing’s kind and patient nature. I think she already mentioned that only a kind person can embrace her even if she does something wrong.

Kali_01:

@AH I’m so sad about the whole desert/beast/mom scene won’t be there. It was so touching for XY and for Ah Heng who had been waiting for hundreds of years for this reunion 😭😭and her parents accepting Jing too. I’m telling myself to accept it but 😭

Omgosh my anxiety is skyrocketing again about season 2 and the unknowns. There is just too much to cover, I don’t want this to impact the character development. I feel like if they cut Jing’s scenes, ppl will bash him even more and feel off that he ends up with XY in the end.

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao but looking back at it, XY REALLY should’ve seen a therapist cos my girl was a nutcase. I’m glad Jing was patient enough to wait & walk with her, cos any other man would’ve ditched her… she had too much luggage😩.

She’s a hot mess 😂 with tons of baggage and 🚩🚩 lol I’m glad she at least knew it herself. 

Sssnoopyyy:

Omgosh my anxiety is skyrocketing again about season 2 and the unknowns. There is just too much to cover, I don’t want this to impact the character development. I feel like if they cut Jing’s scenes, ppl will bash him even more and feel off that he ends up with XY in the end.

I’m sure they’ll bash him anyways. I noticed he’s a punching bag for people 🥲 he’s never good enough or bad enough apparently lol but I think it just makes Jing lovers love him even more and he has XY’s love as well. 🥰

At the very end of the novel, the grand emperor noted that he was aware of XY and Jing’s intentions when they say their goodbyes to explore the ocean, and how ZX would be livid once he realizes XY is no longer in Xuan Yuan.  Is this implying that XY plans to never return to see her family once she starts her life with Jing? 

Also, can someone explain the flower forming device XY has? The grand emperor removed it, so how did she end up using it again in the end of the novel? I thought she could only use it to maintain her youth but not change appearance?

Kali_01:

I’m sure they’ll bash him anyways. I noticed he’s a punching bag for people 🥲 he’s never good enough or bad enough apparently lol but I think it just makes Jing lovers love him even more and he has XY’s love as well. 🥰

He is a rare gem in this cruel world, to be loved by a patient and compassionate person is a blessing. 

Was it confirmed that S2 was cut from 35 to 21? Any recent updates?

Sssnoopyyy:

At the very end of the novel, the grand emperor noted that he was aware of XY and Jing’s intentions when they say their goodbyes to explore the ocean, and how ZX would be livid once he realizes XY is no longer in Xuan Yuan.  Is this implying that XY plans to never return to see her family once she starts her life with Jing? 

Also, can someone explain the flower forming device XY has? The grand emperor removed it, so how did she end up using it again in the end of the novel? I thought she could only use it to maintain her youth but not change appearance?

Well the grand emperor knew how much XY & Jing suffered to be together, besides her leaving doesn’t mean she wouldn’t visit him. She wanted to leave & find somewhere peaceful that isn’t in ZX’s territory with Jing. Also the FF face, I think since she’s lived in the wilderness for decades & could change her appearance, now that she doesn’t have it anymore, she can STILL disguise herself… remember how she disguised herself when she,Jing & ZX went to the bar & found out she’s Qi Yo’s daughter & nobody even knew she was GX’s Princess?

Sssnoopyyy:
Also, can someone explain the flower forming device XY has? The grand emperor removed it, so how did she end up using it again in the end of the novel? I thought she could only use it to maintain her youth but not change appearance?

The FFF was still in her possession after it was removed. She used it to transform in chapter 46, so after it was removed she must have been able to use it to transform again. I posted the excerpts one page back. 

Romans_Revenge:
Also the FF face, I think since she’s lived in the wilderness for decades & could change her appearance, now that she doesn’t have it anymore, she can STILL disguise herself… remember how she disguised herself when she,Jing & ZX went to the bar & found out she’s Qi Yo’s daughter & nobody even knew she was GX’s Princess?

She still has the FFF in her possession as a peach blossom branch. It's just not inside her and impossible to remove any more. She uses it to transform in chapter 46.