Romans_Revenge:

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1702318636583866484?s=46

Guys look! Our skinceutical brand ambassador Deng wei

Hahaha DW is 🔥

His Smile:

I am happy that this page is still thriving with lots of love for our best boy, Tu Shan Jing. I appreciate every different thought that I am reading here. 

Here's a new photo of Deng Wei and Yang Zi. Hope you'll enjoy their visuals!

Woah their visuals!!!🔥😍😍✨ love YZ's expressions on her photos esp the 1st one🔥🥰 DW's 1st photo is probably used as a sample ID picture by some photo studios like how his face was used in dating apps 😂. That pose though with his hands on his lips is  soooo attractive🤩 (he likes that pose a lot; he and YZ should do a duet with that pose💕 look at their photos lol) DW's other pic is seductive😅🔥

peng-peng:

Lol  apparenky she avoided the number with 7 in it. Bless her  

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1701813376014594397?t=QxUpFNQFT-M5YUjcf-rltQ&s=19

Omgosh I remember seeing this and was like…why did she skip a number. Those little details are nice! Also the one posted about the candle holder - this is why rewatching and rereading is necessary to appreciate the small details

kjxy:

Hahaha DW is 🔥

Woah their visuals!!!🔥😍😍✨ love YZ's expressions on her photos esp the 1st one🔥🥰 DW's 1st photo is probably used as a sample ID picture by some photo studios like how his face was used in dating apps 😂. That pose though with his hands on his lips is  soooo attractive🤩 (he likes that pose a lot; he and YZ should do a duet with that pose💕 look at their photos lol) DW's other pic is seductive😅🔥

Deng Wei is really the kind of guy who can seduce any girl he wants by just holding his lips and staring intensely into her eyes. Hahahaha

Yang Zi is super beautiful with her haute couture swan-inspired look. 

They're both visually pleasing!

peng-peng:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1701813376014594397?t=QxUpFNQFT-M5YUjcf-rltQ&s=19

Lol oh yeah, I didn’t even notice it til I saw it on twitter. My girl was being petty, even tho she misses him.

His Smile:

Deng Wei is really the kind of guy who can seduce any girl he wants by just holding his lips and staring intensely into her eyes. Hahahaha

You’re right about that, cos he doesn’t even have to do anything,just staring at him or him smiling at you will just have you flustered 🫣.

peng-peng:

When I watched this scene the first time, I was actually thinking of her mentioning 17 when she started counting the stars, but I missed this detail too (😂) not until after I kept rewatching their scenes. Thanks for sharing this, it's a good reminder to why we love supporting their love story.🦊💜🥰

His Smile:

Hahaha omg yes💯💯 that's just one of DW's assets 😅🥰💜

Yes YZ looks stunning there! She's always been beautiful.🥰🥰💜

They are!💜✨ just wish they did a couple photoshoot since they're the end game just like how DW and his partner had one for TTEOM even though they were the 2nd lead cp... 😔

Sssnoopyyy:

Omgosh I remember seeing this and was like…why did she skip a number. Those little details are nice! Also the one posted about the candle holder - this is why rewatching and rereading is necessary to appreciate the small details

It's true, we can pick up one or two we missed by rewatching and/ rereading. 😊

kjxy:

Hahaha omg yes?? that's just one of DW's assets ???

Yes YZ looks stunning there! She's always been beautiful.???

They are!?✨ just wish they did a couple photoshoot since they're the end game just like how DW and his partner had one for TTEOM even though they were the 2nd lead cp... ?

I think someone said Yang zi doesn’t do couple shoots or so, but who knows?🤷🏽‍♀️ they might just do one since they’re the endgame 😊.

Romans_Revenge:

I think someone said Yang zi doesn’t do couple shoots or so, but who knows?🤷🏽‍♀️ they might just do one since they’re the endgame 😊.

Ohhh I see I see... that's ok then, understood 😁🙃 but if they do, omg, I'll be much much more active in supporting them hahaha 

peng-peng:

And this one is too precious 

https://twitter.com/MyRemedy26/status/1701882500241408160?t=wukiu08-RYwZ5ZGhwFEUig&s=19

Ahhh yes, I did notice that.😍I love those details, they're precious to our YaoJing love story. That's what one of the things I appreciate about YaoJing fans, as someone said, 'having eagle eyes' hahaha 

@WinnyAye: lol, we did, guess everyone's busy with some personal life matters💕 or maybe focused on watching new dramas/movies (like me😅) 😊 thanks tho for hanging out on this thread, sharing your insights, and keeping this thread going. I heard good stuff abt MJTY so go for it. I decided to watch two dramas but might focus and finish MTD 1st since there's DW hahaha 

Romans_Revenge:

She actually did it before with some of her co-actors, like Li Xian, Deng Lun (during their first drama together),  and Wallace Hou. 

kjxy:

@WinnyAye: lol, we did, guess everyone's busy with some personal life matters💕 or maybe focused on watching new dramas/movies (like me😅) 😊 thanks tho for hanging out on this thread, sharing your insights, and keeping this thread going. I heard good stuff abt MJTY so go for it. I decided to watch two dramas but might focus and finish MTD 1st since there's DW hahaha 

How is MTD so far? I can't find time to watch new dramas due to work and probably because new dramas don't appeal to me that much after LYF lol.  Being busy fangirling about Deng Wei and reading daily updates about him on weibo is enough for me to de-stress from work. hahaha

kjxy:

Hahaha omg yes💯💯 that's just one of DW's assets 😅🥰💜

Yes YZ looks stunning there! She's always been beautiful.🥰🥰💜

They are!💜✨ just wish they did a couple photoshoot since they're the end game just like how DW and his partner had one for TTEOM even though they were the 2nd lead cp... 😔

Maybe, if they are not too busy, we can have this. One can dream :(