Winny Aye:

Off topic ...but yep I am done with Miss the Dragon ❤.

It's good drama. But main couple suffer too much..and ending is bit bittersweet...I find the misunderstanding part a bit ridiculus...I mean for three lifetimes...UM...I love this scene when  Yuchi Longyan fight off heaven in the end of episode ..lol it's cool..? but yep ..their chemistry is actually good. 

Lucky  for me that I am a fan of Second Lead Couple ..I love their clear Happy Ending?❤...and go back to who they were.. I totally love seeing Deng Wei in different vibe... I will be watching My Journey To You soon .then be rewatching LYF ..currently rewatching King the Land..I need some rom com...?

Just gonna start with this lol. Missing DW in a drama, been rewatching LYF YaoJing special parts 1&2 lmao coz damn I miss them sm. Since there's good news abt LYF, gonna start watching other DW dramas. Might start with MJTY later too. Haha 

King of the Land? Love romcom ☺️ Mind to share a bit abt it, lazy to search ? kdrama/cdrama/twdrama/thaidrama? Lol

@kjxy

Just gonna start with this lol. Missing DW in a drama, been rewatching LYF YaoJing special parts 1&2 lmao coz damn I miss them sm. Since there's good news abt LYF, gonna start watching other DW dramas. Might start with MJTY later too. Haha 

King of the Land? Love romcom ☺️ Mind to share a bit abt it, lazy to search ? kdrama/cdrama/twdrama/thaidrama? Lol

You have to watch MTD. While it's notA+ or S+ drama, it's entertaining for sure ❤❤❤ And yep DW ❤

About King the Land is a Kdrama. Comfort rom com...Junho and YoonA. It's a bit similar to Business Proposal but very different as well. Um it's about Fl is Cheong Sarang come to work at the Hotel owned by King family and ml Goo Won is the heir . She likes smiling and he is very hard to smile., hating fake smiles. She's very hard working employee, and getting promoted time to time fast. Somehow they met and bickering moments. She teased him several times. But second half is so romantic ...?❤.. ending perfect 

for now I am rewatching and repeat YaoJing wetv cut for ...????

kjxy:

Feel u, that'd be me as well, TSJ would spring to mind ??? ??

As much as I think it is already good, I can't help wishing more TSJ ...?. I mean when he went back to Tushang family, and yet how his matters are dealed are never shown in both drama and novel. I mean how come Grandma never interest in how TSJ got lost and where's he's been living all these years.. we have to assume and made self made scenes on that ...

Winny Aye:

As much as I think it is already good, I can't help wishing more TSJ ...?. I mean when he went back to Tushang family, and yet how his matters are dealed are never shown in both drama and novel. I mean how come Grandma never interest in how TSJ got lost and where's he's been living all these years.. we have to assume and made self made scenes on that ...

I think the grandma always knew TSH had something to do with Jing’s disappearance, she made him swore an oath to not harm Jing while she was alive(that part wasn’t shown in the drama,but from the looks of things,he may have already done that). I still despise her for drugging Jing, I ain’t never wanted to punch an old lady in my life until her?.

Romans_Revenge:

I think the grandma always knew TSH had something to do with Jing’s disappearance, she made him swore an oath to not harm Jing while she was alive(that part wasn’t shown in the drama,but from the looks of things,he may have already done that). I still despise her for drugging Jing, I ain’t never wanted to punch an old lady in my life until her?.

Ohh...will reread that scene...but she's so messed although I understand her...she's not considerate of Jing at all..?

Romans_Revenge:

Oh Jing grandma can definitely rot in hell for all I care 

@WinnyAye: Thanks for the info abt that kdrama☺️ sounds interesting. I was informed abt MTD before but had lots of English movies in line to watch (and rewatch ?) then so was put on hold, I'm on it now and looking forward to DW's role and also DyW☺️.

YaoJing special cut 1&2 is on loop for us I believe, we'd for sure never get tired til S2 is released. Lol

kjxy:

@WinnyAye: Thanks for the info abt that kdrama☺️ sounds interesting. I was informed abt MTD before but had lots of English movies in line to watch (and rewatch ?) then so was put on hold, I'm on it now and looking forward to DW's role and also DyW☺️.

YaoJing special cut 1&2 is on loop for us I believe, we'd for sure never get tired til S2 is released. Lol

Definetly never tired...? ...YaoJing has possessed me. In a good way..??

Winny Aye:

Me too that's why I can't help click and watch Jing related vids I find (except for the click bait ones or those I can't understand coz idk whether they praise or insult him?). I'm especially touched with vids that really connect the dots of what happened in S1 for TSJ and XY or just with TSJ.? 

Yeah that part with his grandma~ quoting @Romans_Revenge and @TinaL 

She isn't a fool not to know what happened b/n the bros, I remember she was even the one who told Hou his real mom and I'm sure she's aware of how he was treated by TSJ's mom. She should've known better than anyone how to deal with such matters esp with the return of his grandson whom she's been eyeing for the clan leader position. I hate that she cared more of her personal goal than she tried to understand Jing and his proposal, whereas, Jing tried to understand her and the whole situation. ?

Winny Aye:

Definetly never tired...? ...YaoJing has possessed me. In a good way..??

Lmao YaoJing effect✨???

(I also enjoy reading comments in yaojing or Jing related uploads/posts these days coz I don't have to roll my eyes for some irrelevant ones, before there were some who intentionally enter the grp/comment sec'n trying to be relevant but are actually trying to mislead or disrupt the mood or is looking for chances to look down on TSJ or YaoJing's love. I hate those kinds of fans. Hope we just enjoy our own circle and support our own fave chars.) ☺️

...my brother...

...I didn't doubt him...

*when I woke up, I found myself

*and my arms and legs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fjrPYoNz6I&list=PLccVkeaBgQVgkplxVIGsbg2MGUKOJsdwY&index=23&pp=iAQB

kjxy:

Lmao YaoJing effect✨???

(I also enjoy reading comments in yaojing or Jing related uploads/posts these days coz I don't have to roll my eyes for some irrelevant ones, before there were some who intentionally enter the grp/comment sec'n trying to be relevant but are actually trying to mislead or disrupt the mood or is looking for chances to look down on TSJ or YaoJing's love. I hate those kinds of fans. Hope we just enjoy our own circle and support our own fave chars.) ☺️

Yes lol...it's safer for our mental health to hang around with like minded people more❤️...I have to some comments indeed are misleading 

kjxy:

...my brother...

...I didn't doubt him...

*and my arms and legs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fjrPYoNz6I&list=PLccVkeaBgQVgkplxVIGsbg2MGUKOJsdwY&index=23&pp=iAQB

Some of my fave scene. .lol i was rewatching it right now lol??♥️?

kjxy:

...my brother...

...I didn't doubt him...

*and my arms and legs

I like how Jing was more open & vulnerable with XY & her being the first person he told what Hou did to him.

Winny Aye:

Yes lol...it's safer for our mental health to hang around with like minded people more❤️...I have to some comments indeed are misleading 

Yup! ??