kjxy:

Hahaha DW is ?

Woah their visuals!!!???✨ love YZ's expressions on her photos esp the 1st one?? DW's 1st photo is probably used as a sample ID picture by some photo studios like how his face was used in dating apps ?. That pose though with his hands on his lips is  soooo attractive? (he likes that pose a lot; he and YZ should do a duet with that pose? look at their photos lol) DW's other pic is seductive??

YZ ideal is Audrey Hepburn, the first pic reminds me AH famous pic from the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". The second and fourth pics of DW and YZ show the same gestures, I like that. Are they doing it on purpose or they are really connected after LYF? I'm thinking...

I voted for DW as recommended by Romans_Revenge (https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62148) Is there another similar voting site for actresses? I really think YZ deserves the beauty title. She also did a fantastic job in LYF. For now, I can only see her as the XY. Hard to get out of it, same with DW as Jing.

I have been on reddit today and I was soooo please to see people validating the love Xioa Yao has for TSJ in some posts. The fact that some of the comments were from some who are not XiaoJing was very pleasing. 

peng-peng:

I have been on reddit today and I was soooo please to see people validating the love Xioa Yao has for TSJ in some posts. The fact that some of the comments were from some who are not XiaoJing was very pleasing. 

Can you share the link please 

I wish they could do a photoshoot together too ? sometimes I think their faces/expressions look so similar ? I still haven’t been able to watch anything yet but I plan to watch mjty when I’m out of this slump lol for now mostly rereading some scenes from the novel here and there. I hope season 2 will be out soon ?

Deng Wei interview 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0OVRQkQAk&ab_channel=DWChannel

I like his one on one interviews, i think he does much better there than in group interviews lol

He is indeed more relaxed. I like that. 

@Romans_Revenge

I reread it on watt pad cos I feel koala page was heavily a XL fan and also wrote a whole thesis before the novel translation, which kinda made it boring for me. Lol I wanna start reading the novel at once, not read your own long preference & what not.?

Wow is there another translation site..wattpad..please share link..??

Hehehe Koala is sort of YaoLiu romance fan but she's not bias though ...or else I won't probably not feel strong bond between YaoJing from her translation. I did read her spoiling intro..when I started to read story in detailed properly again after skimming through first time. I am happy to find out she considered LYF a happy ending. I don't think anti YaoJing would consider that. And besides I am glad to find out LYF is Tong Hua's favorite . Tong Hua did not think it's tragic too ..as she said in  interview "Everything is as it should be". So yep i like her intro on that...

Once Promised kept me at the edge of my toes when  I read it, but it's body count is so high that pretty much every characters die. ...Translating that would be leading readers into of morass of tears and it's not going to be pretty. I hesitated to read the sequel Lost You Forever and waited until all three volumes were released before tackling it in case it was also a rocks falling down ending and the most tears I've cried by the time I stumbled my way through the epilouge. How can a story be this good and a happy ending, and still so painfully memorable? That is the magic of Tong Hua's writing, and once she finished Lost You Forever, she's revealed that this is her personal favorite book and what she consider her best writing to date. Tong Hua publicly say Lost You Forever is her best book? How can I not translate it. Care to dive into the magic with me again?

His Smile:

I am happy that this page is still thriving with lots of love for our best boy, Tu Shan Jing. I appreciate every different thought that I am reading here. 

Here's a new photo of Deng Wei and Yang Zi. Hope you'll enjoy their visuals!

Thanks!! What a gorgeous pair! I love DW's hair style in the 3rd photo, I'd love to see him in a modern drama with this hair style.

kjxy:

@WinnyAye: lol, we did, guess everyone's busy with some personal life matters? or maybe focused on watching new dramas/movies (like me?) ? thanks tho for hanging out on this thread, sharing your insights, and keeping this thread going. I heard good stuff abt MJTY so go for it. I decided to watch two dramas but might focus and finish MTD 1st since there's DW hahaha 

hehe yep..It's been a time drama's finished too. What is MJTY? And Im still on yaojing ??

kjxy:

Yes...he became a monster and chose to continue being one and for that, I can't forgive him and have lost sympathy whenever I think of how brutal he tortured the innocent TSJ. (And for that, I detested TSJ's mom even more, she died early and didn't realize how her attitude towards Hou will endanger her own son, TSJ.) Hou embraced his wicked side so much that it became impossible for him to let go and redeem his old kind soul. 

His mom is really cruel, how she treated TSH, I mean he was just a child. 

That makes me wonder from whom TSJ inherit his kind soul, we were never told about his father/grandfather, did we?

Winny Aye:

hehe yep..It's been a time drama's finished too. What is MJTY? And Im still on yaojing ??

I'm guessing it's My Journey To You, starring Esther Yu and Zhang Ling He. I plan to watch this

Blueberries Field:

I'm guessing it's My Journey To You, starring Esther Yu and Zhang Ling He. I plan to watch this

Lol heheehe ?? I see .I am going to watch it in few days. but yep I wont abandon YaoJing yet..Still repeating the scenes ....cant get bored...I also really love the little wise fox spirit ...its just so so adorable

Kali_01:

I wish they could do a photoshoot together too ? sometimes I think their faces/expressions look so similar ? I still haven’t been able to watch anything yet but I plan to watch mjty when I’m out of this slump lol for now mostly rereading some scenes from the novel here and there. I hope season 2 will be out soon ?

Deng Wei interview 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0OVRQkQAk&ab_channel=DWChannel

I like his one on one interviews, i think he does much better there than in group interviews lol

I agree, his one on one interviews displayed that he's a warm and gentle person, it didn't really show in a group interviews or in a reality show that he did for LYF (hello saturday, I think)

Winny Aye:

Lol heheehe ?? I see .I am going to watch it in few days. but yep I wont abandon YaoJing yet..Still repeating the scenes ....cant get bored...I also really love the little wise fox spirit ...its just so so adorable

Lol ... same here, I still go back to Yao Jing cut, from time to time. 

DW looks so fine and hot in that unbuttoned white shirt. This new poster looks even better than the first one!?