Winny Aye:

I can't wait to see Jing/YaoJing flying on Crane ?❤

This looks so beautiful. I hope they show us CGI of YaoJing flying on a crane in season 2 and it doesn't get edited out.

His Smile:

This looks so beautiful. I hope they show us CGI of YaoJing flying on a crane in season 2 and it doesn't get edited out.

I am looking forward to the scene especially ....when they fly together to where Jing propose?....and peach blossoms too yep I hope they grant us beautiful CGI ?

Winny Aye:

I am looking forward to the scene especially ....when they fly together to where Jing propose?....and peach blossoms too yep I hope they grant us beautiful CGI ?

It would be one of the most romantic moments between them. 

I really miss YaoJing! So I am sharing this here. I really find this one top-notch in sweetness level. 

His Smile:

I really miss YaoJing! So I am sharing this here. I really find this one top-notch in sweetness level. 

Oh that & the way she back up just a few inches, only for him to grab her at the back of her neck & kiss her. I keep rewinding that scene. I’m freaky like that ?

Are there any more art drawing of YaoJing?

Romans_Revenge:

Oh that & the way she back up just a few inches, only for him to grab her at the back of her neck & kiss her. I keep rewinding that scene. I’m freaky like that ?

He kissed her like a thirsty wolf. hahaha

His Smile:

He kissed her like a thirsty wolf. hahaha

Lmao well she DID say he’s a big bad wolf & she likes it.

Winny Aye:

what happen ?

Nothing just missing our crane ?

Winny Aye:

I can't wait to see Jing/YaoJing flying on Crane ?❤

Beautiful illustration. I wish they would show Jing's crane in S2.

His Smile:

Stop why are they so cute, I talk about their kiss scene at least once a week ?

His Smile:

I love this real first kiss between Jing and XY. I think it's even better in the drama compare to the novel's depiction.

Blueberries Field:

I love this real first kiss between Jing and XY. I think it's even better in the drama compare to the novel's depiction.

Same here, I like the combination of tenderness + passion that Deng Wei made me feel as Tu Shan Jing. 

TinaL:

Stop why are they so cute, I talk about their kiss scene at least once a week ?

They better give us a lots of kisses next season lol

His Smile:

Oopps..I died my corpse turn bright pink again lol ..???..our wolf fox...hehehe I like how there are several kisses.I mean kisses on the lip..in S1..she initiate kiss 1 scene,  accidential kiss when he was poisoned and fell over her, his wolf kiss , and I think she kissed him while  he's in coma?  And yep I hope to more and more in S2.