Winny Aye:

Oopps..I died my corpse turn bright pink again lol ..???..our wolf fox...hehehe I like how there are several kisses.I mean kisses on the lip..in S1..she initiate kiss 1 scene,  accidential kiss when he was poisoned and fell over her, his wolf kiss , and I think she kissed him while  he's in coma?  And yep I hope to more and more in S2. 

Hahaha! I had the same reaction as you did when I saw this close-up gif of their kiss. I think she kissed him while she was feeding him the medicine twice, if I am not mistaken. I think YaoJing shared 8 kisses in S1 (including the forehead, cheek and knee kiss). hopefully it will increase in S2. 

?

I get to talk with my friend at work...(he's lgbtq)...He says he's becoming addicted to LYF lol..He's on ep14. And he's already making assumption. .which makes me go???He said that the only love possible and visible to him now WXL&SQ because she only turn her woman side with him. He cared about her the most and her jealousy hehehe..?? Saying he didn't feel much romance XL scenes yet although it's obvious he likes her. Idea of Love Bugs were still vague to him. And for CX...CX is losing already because when he came here to disguised as handsome wine seller for two reasons , one is to come spy on Chengnong army and another to look for his long lost sister...but he put politics thing above. ..searching for his sis. .so yep he (my friend) completely on XY for not telling CX right away who she was because he's supposed to find her. He's assume that if there were to be death among 4 main characters so far it would be XL because he's rival of CX and. .assume XL won't win CX over.(Xianxia likes having characters die according to him)..lolol and he's  already cant wait to see 4th guy already ?

Hong Yi is so cute..its pity his scenes are bit low..

I dont think  i will tell him to read novel after S1..ekkeke dont know..he's not novel reader..Im not going to spoil ...?

Romans_Revenge:

Are there any more art drawing of YaoJing?

I am checking on pininterest...

lol I came across this comment type.."Tushan Jing is pitiful. Although he's get to marry XY ..her heart has another man..." ??...

sort of tickled me again ....Why am I not bored yet... 

Well well don't pity the guy because XY is only willing to be Jing's woman officially and privately. And their bond just getting stronger..

anyway..@His Smile post about Kiss has still effect on me.. So i reread chapter 20.

Yep the scene..

Xiao Yao shook her head and curved her body to kiss Jing’s leg injury and his body shook. Xiao Yao was shocked by what she just did and felt bashful so she released Jing and sat with her head lowered.

Jing sat down beside her “If you don’t mind, then no need.”

“But….but I mind that other people mind. I don’t really mind, I just don’t want others to look down on you…..I want you happy….I want you……”

Jing put his finger on Xiao Yao’s lips to keep her from talking more “I understand. You’re worried I’m hurt by the way others look at me, but I’m not. Xiao Yao….” Jing’s hand caressed her from her forehead down “As long as you’re willing to look at me even once, I don’t care how others look at me. That can never hurt me.”

Xiao Yao bit her lip and was about to speak when Jing’s breathing became labored and he suddenly leaned forward and Xiao Yao forgot what she was going to say.

Jing lightly kissed the corner of her lips and Xiao Yao closed her eyes not daring to move. Jing kissed the other corner of her lips and Xiao Yao still didn’t move until finally he gently kissed her entirely on the lips.

Jing’s lips were soft and cool, reminding Xiao Yao of the phoenix flowers on a Summer’s morning. When she was small she would often put the flower petals in her mouth to suck out the sap and the flower honey, and the sweetness would flow through her lips and slide own her throat. But this time instead of phoenix flowers, she was sucking on Jing.

Jing softly began to nibble and his tongue licked her lips over and over until he tenderly put his tongue into her mouth. Xiao Yao’s body turn soft and she fell backward weakly. She didn’t understand, Jing was the one sucking on her but she still felt it was sweet, even sweeter than the phoenix flower honey, so sweet from her lips to her throat, from her throat to her heart. It spread everywhere until she was completely weak.

Xiao Yao fell back on the pallet and Jing raised his head to look at her. Xiao Yao’s hair was mussed and her sultry lips were softly moving and reddened while her eyelashes were batting furiously like a frightened butterfly.

Jing couldn’t resist and leaned down to kiss her eyelashes and then he leaned down to kiss her cheeks loving the way it was stained with color. He kissed Xiao Yao’s hair, loving the way it curled in his hands.

Xiao Yao shyly opened her eyes a little but not completely, a smile breaking on her face.

Jing couldn’t help but kiss her smile, as if he wanted to suck it into his heart and keep it there forever.

Xiao Yao smiled “It’s sweet.”

“Hhhmm?” Jing didn’t understand what she meant.

Xiao Yao ducked into his embrace “Your kiss is sweet.

Jing understood and happily kissed her again “Because you are sweet so I got some of your sweetness.”

Xiao Yao burrowed her face into his chest and her muffled voice said “Shameless!”

Jing’s body was throbbing with desire and he didn’t dare touch her anymore so he loosely held her in his arms.

Xiao Yao raised her head and asked “Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why now? Last time at the beach when I asked you….you wouldn’t.”

“I don’t know. Maybe you’re too good, or maybe I’m just too selfish now and thinking only of myself. Maybe because you were just so…..” Jing looked at Xiao Yao and smiled and she could guess he meant to say “alluring.”

Xiao Yao hit him on the chest but Jing grabbed her fist and raised it to his lips to kiss her hand hard.

Xiao Yao’s heart started beating wildly. When it came to male-female matters, the two genders were so different. She appeared bold and assertive, but past a certain point she was shy, embarrassed, scared, and excited. Jing appeared cool and rational, but past a certain point he was passionate and aggressive, with a basic instinct to possess without any fear or hesitation.

I can't ..??????

His Smile:

She actually did it before with some of her co-actors, like Li Xian, Deng Lun (during their first drama together),  and Wallace Hou. 

His Smile:

Maybe, if they are not too busy, we can have this. One can dream :(

Ohhh... I often need to lower my expectations for LYF matters such as this..? BUT if not before then maybe after S2? (??)

@noush YZ has always been a talented and gorgeous actress though I haven't watch all of her dramas. If you know one where they've included YZ's name then you can share so we can vote for her coz idk any so far:)

Blueberries Field:

Thanks!! What a gorgeous pair! I love DW's hair style in the 3rd photo, I'd love to see him in a modern drama with this hair style.

Me too! that wet like hairstyle is just?

Winny Aye:

Lol heheehe ?? I see .I am going to watch it in few days. but yep I wont abandon YaoJing yet..Still repeating the scenes ....cant get bored...I also really love the little wise fox spirit ...its just so so adorable

I miss Jing's spirit fox, sooooo adorable ??? its existence in YaoJing scenes is a plus???

Yes, My Journey To You, thanks @BlueberriesField! I may also give that a try later ?

@WinnyAye: "Jing softly began to nibble and his tongue licked her lips over and over until he tenderly put his tongue into her mouth. Xiao Yao’s body turn soft and she fell backward weakly. She didn’t understand, Jing was the one sucking on her but she still felt it was sweet, even sweeter than the phoenix flower honey, so sweet from her lips to her throat, from her throat to her heart. It spread everywhere until she was completely weak."

(scream, squeal...and roll over my bed like crazy, if i'm at work at the time I read this, I probably would need a break and read somewhere else) Lmao. The words TH used?? 

I love how TSJ's kiss reached XY's heart.????(? u the man!) Haha

@Winny Aye

Yeah chapter 20 was pretty sweet mixed with sexiness,XY’s body gave in to Jing, heck who wouldn’t, when he kisses you like that? XY, if you don’t want him,give him to me?(lmao XY will probably poison me , if I set my eyes on her man).

kjxy:

@WinnyAye: "Jing softly began to nibble and his tongue licked her lips over and over until he tenderly put his tongue into her mouth. Xiao Yao’s body turn soft and she fell backward weakly. She didn’t understand, Jing was the one sucking on her but she still felt it was sweet, even sweeter than the phoenix flower honey, so sweet from her lips to her throat, from her throat to her heart. It spread everywhere until she was completely weak."

(scream, squeal...and roll over my bed like crazy, if i'm at work at the time I read this, I probably would need a break and read somewhere else) Lmao. The words TH used?? 

I love how TSJ's kiss reached XY's heart.????(? u the man!) Haha 

he's the wolf ...at right time ????

Romans_Revenge:

@Winny Aye

Yeah chapter 20 was pretty sweet mixed with sexiness,XY’s body gave in to Jing, heck who wouldn’t, when he kisses you like that? XY, if you don’t want him,give him to me?(lmao XY will probably poison me , if I set my eyes on her man).

That kiss is lol...blown away one...how can anyone not feel burning chemisty...Yes lol I do feel her possessiveness...keke???

Winny Aye:

he's the wolf ...at right time ????

Hahaha yes? at the perfect time???

Romans_Revenge:

@Winny Aye

AHAHAHA! You're gonna have a taste of her deadly stare ?

His Smile:

How is MTD so far? I can't find time to watch new dramas due to work and probably because new dramas don't appeal to me that much after LYF lol.  Being busy fangirling about Deng Wei and reading daily updates about him on weibo is enough for me to de-stress from work. hahaha

It's ok, personal matters first??. hahaha true, hard to get over it! ? yes, DW and DW related matters (TSJ & YaoJing) are enough to de-stress from work. Thanks for taking the time still to hang out on this thread (just as everyone here does?) 

Regarding MTD, I'm a little near half the drama coz I'm watching two at the same time during my spare time lol. While watching though, I get reminded of TSJ/YaoJing stuff that I needed to take breaks ??