For that voting thingy @Romance_Revenge, I'll go w/ that of @Ari_Lee and @BlueberriesField, it can be those. I see it usually happen when there's a sudden surge of votes or irregularities detected e.g. that of TJC, he started with really very few then suddenly leapt and kept increasing like crazy that you'll doubt if they were real (as per observation, nothing against him). But I think because he and his LYF char has a huge ff'g and people are so active with LYF atm esp the 2 chars so that can explain that. DW's votes surpassed others too and went abnormal but I have to say it's not like that of TJC's (again, as I've observed since it happened more than twice for his case). I think this 2nd time for DW was bec after the first time, his votes has been steady, (I mean the increase). Last week, it had a very slow mov't that made me curious what happened haha (but I think bec it was a very busy week for him and ?s with the magazine debut and brand ambassador stuff w/c is very impt at this point in his career as a newcomer). Now, I think people are back to that voting stuff that's why it's beginning to increase so that can also explain that. One thing that bothers me tho is how the other artists' votes seem to have very few increases when they have far huge ff'g while the top 2 remained very competitive (I think it has to do also with how the 2 were positioned, I mean next to each other haha) Anything can happen, we're far from the end date. What bothers more is what's happening or maybe what has happened to TSJ/DW as I've read from Weibo since last week or maybe earlier this month. Talking about some unfair treatment and all that, not just him but YaoJing too. Anyone heard about this? Thanks!☺️

@kjxy apparently yaojing trended on weibo a couple days ago but I have no idea if it was for a good reason or not. 

His Smile:

Oh, perhaps there's some glitch to it.

Also possible ☺️

His Smile:

They're so adorbs. I hope we get to see more of their cute bts moments in S2.

I really hope soooo? I keep rewatching their bts moments too for some positive vibes haha. I just went over that bts where DW had like a mental preparation just to greet YZ (their first interactions and his introverted side is so freakin cute lol)

Winny Aye:

I am so ready for DW's villain role.  His vibe is. ..giving ?..the character sounds quite crazy..

I do really adore his TSJ/YSQ. I mean the character is introvert gentle yet a bit of slyness heheehe. But I guess the director mostly make him look sweet and innocent and fluffy but also Princely Charm??

But I am ready for his opposite dark side♥️

Hahahaha join the CSX thread and reshare the links there (or maybe later too hehehe) hope they air LoRC nxt year after LYF S2 so we'll have a full dose of DW's opposite chars ? (that would def make my 2024 complete lmao) 

Blueberries Field:

They would never acknowledge your point of view, no matter how valid. Don't waste your time,  @Winny?

I know right. But the reason Im still replying is The main comment section still has our point of view and not only them..

As long as im not tired yet

Lol I have a question, how do you like hide some words like what you do for a spoiler? Thanks much??

kjxy:

Hahahaha join the CSX thread and reshare the links there (or maybe later too hehehe) hope they air LoRC nxt year after LYF S2 so we'll have a full dose of DW's opposite chars ? (that would def make my 2024 complete lmao) 

I will join...?

kjxy:

Lol I have a question, how do you like hide some words like what you do for a spoiler? Thanks much??

There is this triangle symbol with "! " you can hide your message by using it .

Winny Aye:

I will join...?

Welcome! ?

Winny Aye:

There is this triangle symbol with "! " you can hide your message by using it .

I see lol I'm so new to mdl... I'm slowly discovering how things are here lmao thanks a million! 

Winny Aye:

I know right. But the reason Im still replying is The main comment section still has our point of view and not only them..

As long as im not tired yet

Btw, before my mind gets busy again with other stuff, I just passed by the main com sec but I only see same active accts in the interactions. as @BlueberriesField said, it's just that for others but you do have a point, esp when a comment seems off. As long as you have the energy like them. careful not to get misinterpreted, they may miss your point. incase you get tired, that's ok, take some breaks and do share some photos here again so our eyes can have something to feast on, hehehe?

Also i love the photos shared in the main com sec, I didn't give much care abt it before ?? now I do. It made me realize just how much my phone gallery's full of DW pics LOL, no wonder my lil bro told my mom I spend so much time w/my phone and just keep smiling or laughing like crazy, he surely scanned thru my phone! when he borrowed it LMAO. (*And i just remembered there was that kiss scene of YaoJing ????)

kjxy:

Also i love the photos shared in the main com sec, I didn't give much care abt it before ?? now I do. It made me realize just how much my phone gallery's full of DW pics LOL, no wonder my lil bro told my mom I spend so much time w/my phone and just keep smiling or laughing like crazy, he surely scanned thru my phone! when he borrowed it LMAO. (*And i just remembered there was that kiss scene of YaoJing ????)

????????? I am feeling u?but lol MDL gallary is heaven...and Hani07 is our queen is uploading those here..well others too..

Winny Aye:

????????? I am feeling u?but lol MDL gallary is heaven...and Hani07 is our queen is uploading those here..well others too..

And it was even some gifs, that kiss scene!! saw them on Weibo and dl them and... and... LMAO I hate how it was so natural, passionate, and ? that it's diff to move on, plus YZ suggested it, DW took it srsly and there you go??? yes I saw Hani07 uploaded majority??, His_Smile, Kali_01, Pammy, Lilly...etc posted beautiful ones too? I think you also uploaded some, no? ?

kjxy:

And it was even some gifs, that kiss scene!! saw them on Weibo and dl them and... and... LMAO I hate how it was so natural, passionate, and ? that it's diff to move on, plus YZ suggested it, DW took it srsly and there you go??? yes I saw Hani07 uploaded majority??, His_Smile, Kali_01, Lilly...etc posted beautiful ones too? I think you also uploaded some, no? ?

No I haven't yet....because others have already uploaded..Im late comer so...I just scroll down to see and reshare here maybe. .?? but the kiss scene is???