winizone:
@AH

Oh i just knew that XL can control the bug. Because the voodo king didn’t mention that the bug can be controlled. Did it mention in the novel? 

The Voodoo King does not mention it. XY speculates about it in the chapter 26 excerpt I posted above (where she thinks that the bugs must be obeying XL instead of her because he is powerful and she is weak). 

XL clearly shows that he is in control of the connection at the end of chapter 32, when he threatens to make XY feel pain in her heart through the connection and then does so. 

winizone:
The voodo kings only said that the bug in their body might be different, because they have unique body compositions.

The Voodoo King said that to avoid awkwardness because TSJ (XY's lover) was sitting next to XY during this conversation.

----

Chapter 37:

The Voodoo King was still perplexed. But it was clear that the young man sitting beside Xiao Yao was clearly her beloved so the rest of what he wanted to say wasn’t suitable for discussing at this time. He smoothed things over. “Miss you are likely right, the bug inside of you is different than other bugs. Likely Miss and the other man have very unique bodily compositions.”

winizone:
Aahh i see. I’m agree with you too. If both of them didn’t have feeling for each other the bugs will become heartbreak’s bug. But it didn’t happen. So the feeling was there.

Yes.

winizone:
But it was only just to be there, not to become real. And XY didn’t think to make it happen. Because XY love Jing and will give her love for Jing. The one that can be her lover.

They never openly admitted their feelings and never became lovers. There are a few instances where it seemed like they might take a step closer to acting on their feelings, but each time at least one of them stops that from happening. Sometimes XY is the one who stops it and sometimes XL is the one who stops it. 

XY sending the ice crystal ball to XL is an example. For context, TSJ was married to FFYY at the time. XL receives the ice crystal ball but does not go to XY (and metaphorically take the mermaid's extended hand) to tell her not to get married to Feng Long. He only interrupts her wedding with Feng Long after TSJ gives him an excuse to do so. 

Romans_Revenge:

Wait, DW’s character in TLORC is gonna croak in the end? That’s sad, is I don’t want him to die.

Yeah, sad but that's the only ending his character deserves.  

Just posting this here to give most of us good vibes. 

Cheers to our sweet haven! 

His Smile:

Noooooo, he can be obsessed with me anytime & anyhow he wants. No need to off yourself☺️.

Romans_Revenge:

Noooooo, he can be obsessed with me anytime & anyhow he wants. No need to off yourself☺️.

Hahahahaha

His Smile:

Me reading about he killed his own brother, manipulated his grandfather into killing his sons... He's unhinged but I love him already. 

TinaL:

Me reading about he killed his own brother, manipulated his grandfather into killing his sons... He's unhinged but I love him already. 

Wait he did the what the what now?? I dunno if they’ll add it in the drama,but that’ll be interesting if it’s part. I’m still gon stand by him?…if that makes me unhinged,then I guess I am??.

Romans_Revenge:

Wait he did the what the what now?? I dunno if they’ll add it in the drama,but that’ll be interesting if it’s part. I’m still gon stand by him?…if that makes me unhinged,then I guess I am??.

Hahahha I am feeling you...villains are not my type..but i may have a bit dilemma here...??? but yep if he die...he can always reborn hehhehehe

@AH . Thanks so much ? 

peng-peng:

@AH . Thanks so much ? 

You're welcome!

I feel sade for XL. Their story would have been beautiful if they were not enemies, but helas it was not meant to be. On the other hand, I never felt sad for ZX. I him for tryiing to kill Jing. When gave his reasons for it , I rolled my eyes. What a lier. He saw the pain and happiness TSJ brought to XY. 

See you all next year for season 2. 

His Smile:

Just posting this here to give most of us good vibes. 

Cheers to our sweet haven! 

Hahaha its really sweet...brighten up the day?

AH :

Ooh that's a lovely way to think about it.

Yes, I felt like Tong Hua did a good job of both telling and showing the readers that XY loved all of them. 

The bug was just one way of proving it for CX and XL. And XY's physical illness after her breakup with TSJ was just one way of proving her feelings for TSJ. There were so many other examples. 

And it's intriguing how. .TSJ did not get love bug to go inside. ..I remember back in the days..I wish it goes inside his body too..but lol..but he already got to be with her in reality. ..so yep...it's all fine

peng-peng:

I feel sade for XL. Their story would have been beautiful if they were not enemies, but helas it was not meant to be. On the other hand, I never felt sad for ZX. I him for tryiing to kill Jing. When gave his reasons for it , I rolled my eyes. What a lier. He saw the pain and happiness TSJ brought to XY. 

See you all next year for season 2. 

Um...I have long been familiar with YaoLiu romance trope in several dramas...it's not that I don't like it..it depends on plot and other stuffs..(Why ? Is it fixed that only unlikely forbidden romance must be deeper? Really ?)  So I think YaoJing is quite refreshing for me. I accidentally fall for Mr 17. I don't know how would I feel if the drama has taken different route. But I think YaoJing give quite a realistic vibe too while I also enjoy their soft romance scenes.  Heheh about XZ, he's supposed to lost her forever.  But yep I wonder if those plot change rumors we discussed earlier were true. If they change CX not killing Jing ..looks a bit weird to me. But at the same time it would make CX a  more realistic (not got eaten by passion and jealousy)..because I feel he's quite realistic character for somehow. ..and represented as good guy overall. .so yep I will be waiting to see if rumors are true..or are just some stupid rumors..and how will they maintain the title "Lost you forever"...

Romans_Revenge:

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1703043322787537311?s=46

Guys look! Deng Wei still shooting while all smiles on set

So cute!!! His eyes ?. 

Romans_Revenge:

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1703047712894263431?s=46

Omg! Our villain gon die,but he looks hot while dying, makes me wanna jump & save him lmao ?.

The caption hahaha, mind sharing them on CSX thread? ?