Not serious comment. ..but..rereading some novel parts, I come across this line... ..lol I really love The Grand Emperor/King of Haoling to speak that out loud to XY..knowing her feelings. .

The Grand Emperor said “Xiao Yao, you’re being swallowed up by your own insecurity. If it’s because of that Tu Shan clan little fox, I’ll go snatch him for you.”

He's cuteee..I want him to snatch that little fox for me..???

Winny Aye:

Not serious comment. ..but..rereading some novel parts, I come across this line... ..lol I really love The Grand Emperor/King of Haoling to speak that out loud to XY..knowing her feelings. .

The Grand Emperor said “Xiao Yao, you’re being swallowed up by your own insecurity. If it’s because of that Tu Shan clan little fox, I’ll go snatch him for you.”

Lol the grand emperor approved of Jing a lot, can't wait to see their relationship in s2. 

Winny Aye:

Lol.. I love the grand emperor!!  I didn't like him in the first episode, but he changed a lot after given up the throne to Cang Xuan.

Winny Aye:

You’re right! I had this huge grin on my face when he said that. Actually before he said this, he first told XY that,he doesn’t care making an enemy of the FF family,he’ll annihilate the whole lineage & snatch the tushan clan little fox to her. When I first read that part I screamed!lol. Then I read this same words again when she was about to get married,but she wasn’t happy in her heart. The grand emperor saw her not being happy,cos it’s not with the one she loves,that’s why he kept telling her he’ll go snatch Jing for her Tehehe ?.

Blueberries Field:

Lol.. I love the grand emperor!!  I didn't like him in the first episode, but he changed a lot after given up the throne to Cang Xuan.

Yep..He's done lots of cruel..but at least he had redemption qualities ...the way he treated XY and CX were genuine. It's good how  he has good peaceful at older age days. 

Romans_Revenge:

You’re right! I had this huge grin on my face when he said that. Actually before he said this, he first told XY that,he doesn’t care making an enemy of the FF family,he’ll annihilate the whole lineage & snatch the tushan clan little fox to her. When I first read that part I screamed!lol. Then I read this same words again when she was about to get married,but she wasn’t happy in her heart. The grand emperor saw her not being happy,cos it’s not with the one she loves,that’s why he kept telling her he’ll go snatch Jing for her Tehehe ?.

He knew XY's heart well..and yeo he and Yellow Emperor both approved of Jing?

Winny Aye:

He knew XY's heart well..and yeo he and Yellow Emperor both approved of Jing?

Yes, while the grand emperor was the captain of YaoJing, the yellow emperor genuinely liked him,not because XY liked him but because of his intelligence. When XY & Jing got back together, the yellow emperor will always make Jing play GO board with him,whenever he visits cos he knew jing could’ve ruled the world if he wanted to but at the same time was glad, that wasn’t his ambition.

Romans_Revenge:

Yes, while the grand emperor was the captain of YaoJing, the yellow emperor genuinely liked him,not because XY liked him but because of his intelligence. When XY & Jing got back together, the yellow emperor will always make Jing play GO board with him,whenever he visits cos he knew jing could’ve ruled the world if he wanted to but at the same time was glad, that wasn’t his ambition.

I know right. ...Jing definetly is no way weak or stupid, definetly no less intelligence than the other 2 mls ..but he's sort of too considerate and not unambitious. ..I mean handle situations in gentle way

Winny Aye:

I laughed at that line a lot but was also very touched  coz what a daddy he is!? 

TinaL:

Me reading about he killed his own brother, manipulated his grandfather into killing his sons... He's unhinged but I love him already. 

Hahaha yes unhinged. That's why I go with @His_Smile, that's the best ending his character deserves. 

Winny Aye:

Hahahha I am feeling you...villains are not my type..but i may have a bit dilemma here...??? but yep if he die...he can always reborn hehhehehe

I don't typically cheer for a villain, if I do, it depends on who's playing the role and if he's not so much of a villain like a villain- villain lmao but if my blood boils for a villain, it means he/she did a wonderful job hahaha

TinaL:

Lol the grand emperor approved of Jing a lot, can't wait to see their relationship in s2. 

He did.? can't wait for s2~

His Smile:

Just posting this here to give most of us good vibes. 

Cheers to our sweet haven! 

Thanks! what an adorable duo?? I love this bts! How to describe it... they're so in sync ??. Like the rest of the bts released, been replaying it for some positive energy. ?

kjxy:

I don't typically cheer for a villain, if I do, it depends on who's playing the role and if he's not so much of a villain like a villain- villain lmao but if my blood boils for a villain, it means he/she did a wonderful job hahaha

I am so ready for DW's villain role.  His vibe is. ..giving ?..the character sounds quite crazy..

I do really adore his TSJ/YSQ. I mean the character is introvert gentle yet a bit of slyness heheehe. But I guess the director mostly make him look sweet and innocent and fluffy but also Princely Charm??

But I am ready for his opposite dark side♥️

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62059

Note related, but does anyone know why DW’s rank says abnormal? Nobody can vote,which is very weird cos it hasn’t happened before.