Romans_Revenge:

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62059

Note related, but does anyone know why DW’s rank says abnormal? Nobody can vote,which is very weird cos it hasn’t happened before.

I don't why this abnormal thingy comes..?

I guess I still get excited seeing these types of comment?

"TJ is the weakest...yes he willing give up everything but when his grandma sick he still couldn'tgive up due to and when he thought he had a child with fengyiying he could nt give up that..
and unlike CX and XL..he gave up after seeing her die....yet XL and CX all try to find ways to revive her...so of all the male leads I think he is weakest....(I dont find Fenglong a real contender...)
All 3 men love her dearly but it is only TJ that express it freely so of couse she responds. However, if XL did express his love I think she wouldn't know how to choose then...."

Well well, we have fueled about this here before. .but I just don't seem to get bored..

Winny Aye:

"TJ is the weakest...yes he willing give up everything but when his grandma sick he still couldn'tgive up due to and when he thought he had a child with fengyiying he could nt give up that..
and unlike CX and XL..he gave up after seeing her die....yet XL and CX all try to find ways to revive her...so of all the male leads I think he is weakest....(I dont find Fenglong a real contender...)
All 3 men love her dearly but it is only TJ that express it freely so of couse she responds. However, if XL did express his love I think she wouldn't know how to choose then...."

Well well, we have fueled about this here before. .but I just don't seem to get bored..

Uhhh here we go again, are they ever not tired ?

Winny Aye:

The last one is making Xiao Yao a fickle-minded woman? lol

kjxy:

Thanks! what an adorable duo?? I love this bts! How to describe it... they're so in sync ??. Like the rest of the bts released, been replaying it for some positive energy. ?

They're so adorbs. I hope we get to see more of their cute bts moments in S2.

His Smile:

The last one is making Xiao Yao a fickle-minded woman? lol

Hehe...I wonder why they think...well I guess they believe they think she love XL more ? Deep in her heart..lol

TinaL:

Uhhh here we go again, are they ever not tired ?

Hehe ?..well people turn to dislike Jing's straight forwardness and also his quiet and considerate nature..Im not saying he's flawless

Winny Aye:

Hehe ?..well people turn to dislike Jing's straight forwardness and also his quiet and considerate nature..Im not saying he's flawless

Funny how they dislike his straight forwardness yet turn around just to tell him to man up... They keep contradicting themselves imo

Winny Aye:

I don't why this abnormal thingy comes..?

I'm thinking it might have gotten a rapid rank increase or too many suspicious votes? I've seen different ones with the abnormal.  This is the second time I see it for Deng Wei.

Winny Aye:

Hehe...I wonder why they think...well I guess they believe they think she love XL more ? Deep in her heart..lol

They probably skipped a lot of Tu Shan Jing and Xiao Yao scenes to come up with that conclusion. hahaha

Ari_Lee:

I'm thinking it might have gotten a rapid rank increase or too many suspicious votes? I've seen different ones with the abnormal.  This is the second time I see it for Deng Wei.

Would that forfeit his rank?

His Smile:

Would that forfeit his rank?

I'm not sure. Probably if people keep voting for the others and they surpass him? TJC also had abnormal at one point.

Ari_Lee:

I'm not sure. Probably if people keep voting for the others and they surpass him? TJC also had abnormal at one point.

Oh, perhaps there's some glitch to it.

Romans_Revenge:

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62059

Note related, but does anyone know why DW’s rank says abnormal? Nobody can vote,which is very weird cos it hasn’t happened before.

There was some bot traffic detected by Toutoupiao, so it says abnormal. Some fans may have used bots to vote repeatedly. The ban usually expires after some time. There is nothing serious about this voting site. It's just for fun. Anyone can create a vote, I don't think it has any impact.

Winny Aye:

They would never acknowledge your point of view, no matter how valid. Don't waste your time,  @Winny?