Roro2022:

Isn't that for FL and XY? What about TSJ and his fiance? 

TSJ was forced to marry his fiancee because of the evil machinations of his half brother, but the marriage was just in name only. Later on, he manages to collect some evidence of his brother and ff having an elicit affair by using the gorilla mirror and presented it to the clan elders so that they'll grant him a divorce.

mparthur:

TSJ never married FFYY?

I was pertaining to XY and Feng Long's marriage ceremony.

His Smile:

TSJ was forced to marry his fiancee because of the evil machinations of his half brother, but the marriage was just in name only. Later on, he manages to collect some evidence of his brother and ff having an elicit affair by using the gorilla mirror and presented it to the clan elders so that they'll grant him a divorce.

Gorilla mirror?  Hahaha.  This drama is so cute.  The first cutie is Fei Fei, followed by the little furry eaglet. Now, we have a little furry fox and gorilla mirror.

I love their love story. Deng Wei is pretty awesome as TuShan Jing...all gentleness, obedience, sweet smiles but behind all that kindness he's a screw businessman and highly intelligent man who can create such appealing Xiao Yao marriage to Feng Long as well as political support to Xuan Xu. Behind the sweet innocent he's loyal, stubborn, daring and passionate toward Xiao Yao. I think that's the reason why their love is passed the test of time.

mparthur:

Gorilla mirror?  Hahaha.  This drama is so cute.  The first cutie is Fei Fei, followed by the little furry eaglet. Now, we have a little furry fox and gorilla mirror.

Hahaha! That's actually what they called the mirror who can store everything. That one XY used to record XL. Like a mythical ancient video camera. hahaha

Xtinew:

I love their love story. Deng Wei is pretty awesome as TuShan Jing...all gentleness, obedience, sweet smiles but behind all that kindness he's a screw businessman and highly intelligent man who can create such appealing Xiao Yao marriage to Feng Long as well as political support to Xuan Xu. Behind the sweet innocent he's loyal, stubborn, daring and passionate toward Xiao Yao. I think that's the reason why their love is passed the test of time.

Deng Wei is really good at acting as TSJ. He made the character more interesting than the novel. You can actually feel his deep, strong love with how much he smiles and looks softly at XY. For the first time, I am rooting for a gentle soul like him in a drama. 

His Smile:

Thanks! I'm less mad at Jing for hurting XY now. When does divorce happen (ep or chapter Please)?

Xtinew:

Thanks to our XY for keeping up with his agenda! I need a bit of passionate love between them not necessarily sexual.

Noush:

Thanks! I'm less mad at Jing for hurting XY now. When does divorce happen (ep or chapter Please)?

Chapter 34. :)

That’s so sad they didn’t put in his highlighted scenes in the drama, it’ll add more to his character wouldn’t it? He’s known for his smarts but barely show him doing such things. Now that he finally does something, suddenly there’s a hot search ??‍♀️

Kali_01:

That’s so sad they didn’t put in his highlighted scenes in the drama, it’ll add more to his character wouldn’t it? He’s known for his smarts but barely show him doing such things. Now that he finally does something, suddenly there’s a hot search ??‍♀️

I blame the showrunners for adding more scenes of XL in the show and editing out TSJ. The MLs parts in the novel are all equally divided. ?

before the drama airs ,they said jing's character design is worst among them now when deng wei gains many followers they posts that they are favoring him when whoever read the novels they clearly knows they didn't add many of his highlighted moments .now they are saying tong hua wanted to highlights him,by downgrading zhang wan yi even tong hua will laugh if she hear this bcz she is biased towards xiang liu,that's why she added extra scene to him

they wanted him to get bashed from ZWY's fans where DW is most close with ZWY among the cast.

Xiao An:

before the drama airs ,they said jing's character design is worst among them now when deng wei gains many followers they posts that they are favoring him when whoever read the novels they clearly knows they didn't add many of his highlighted moments .now they are saying tong hua wanted to highlights him,by downgrading zhang wan yi even tong hua will laugh if she hear this bcz she is biased towards xiang liu,that's why she added extra scene to him

they wanted him to get bashed from ZWY's fans where DW is most close with ZWY among the cast.

C-ent is really toxic. I just hope that this won't discourage his fans and continue to support and defend him. He needs a strong fandom to back him up. 

Xiao An:

btw they changed the total eps of S2 from 35 to 21 ,now i have a a bad feeling they will cut jing's moments,as they already didn't show some of his highlighted moments

Oh man. What kind of TSJ moments were already cut out? 

It will only hurt the show writers if they keep cutting his scenes. He's the end game. If the audience isn't convinced of that because they've cut all of the substance and replaced them with more gratuitous scenes of  XL or CX, the disconnect will be unpleasant and won't make sense. TSJ (and Deng Wei) deserve more than that. The story deserves more than that.