Umi Is My Name:

Deng wei is always being the centre of attention whether both of bad and good attention. I just hope this series could give him some major exposure of his hidden talents , this guy can be both villain and good guy (you see his eyes, full of angst , if he ask me to jump the abyss , i will do it🤣) . sometimes being famous can attract both of blessing and curse. 

For me it was enough they cut the earlier scene, but i need them to redeem the missing scene with those zither sweet parts😍 and also mouthed-medicine technique 🤣😘 when Xiaoyao fed him , they were being lovey-dovey like the cats in heat lol. 😂😂

Deng Wei will have to be very mindful of everything he does from now on. Every eye is on him, waiting for him to commit one grave mistake.

I like it if XY shows a lot of affection towards Jing. So that all the doubters and naysayers will no longer question whether she loves him or not. Right now, they're spreading the false narrative that she doesn't love anyone at this point in the story.

I don’t think she “loves” anyone other than CX ofc right now. But no one should deny that she likes TSJ.  She blushes with him, she whines, she gets jealous, she gets all girly when she’s with him, she doesn’t do that with anyone else. The 15 year promise, if she didn’t feel anything for him she wouldn’t have agreed to it. I don’t understand how some people can say she has no feelings for Jing (because I’ve seen those kinds of comments on other platforms)  it’s astonishing to see how different people’s perception can be.  

Xiao Yao seems always upset and have petty jealously over Tu Shan Jing. When she still Xiao Liu, she just upset for no reason when knew Shi Qi is Qingqiu master. It is jealously like "He is Mr Perfect, I am not" " Why he needs me?" But deep down, that jealously because she have feeling for him and she feels extremely insecure. 

Than dynamic of Xiao Yao and Jing  become: She upset and jealous of him, she go to Xiang Liu for escapism. Than Xiang Liu ditch her and Jing came save her. He comforting her. She get upset again , repeat. 

I feel like XY is pretty immature character and she needs to grow up. Even Xiao Yao told that she is heartless to herself. The author doing a great job write her that way tho. All characters have a space to growth. 

Kali_01:

I think if they keep doing this then they might as well change the ending of the drama otherwise it'll just look like she only settled for him and not actually because she loved him. 

pinkapple:

It seems that when Chang Xuan is around, XY behaves maturely.  So, for maturrity, CX seems to be the best partner for her.  But, will she end up feeling miserable?

mparthur:

It seems that when Chang Xuan is around, XY behaves maturely.  So, for maturrity, CX seems to be the best partner for her.  But, will she end up feeling miserable?

CX can't give XY happiness.

He will be compelled to make decisions that will eventually create a chasm between them  that is impossible to heal. Similar to what took place between Ruo Xi and the 4th Prince in Scarlet Heart.

so happy i found this thread. i just started the drama and binged through to ep 20. i honestly thought that XY and CX as official couple but i just could not get their vibes other than a very intense siblings love and dependencies on one another. and thought TSJ will be the poor SML. Now that i read the thread i am so glad it seems that TSJ will be the final CP with XY. Am i right? Can someone confirmed that?

If they are the official CP, it makes sense why he is always around when she need him and keep popping up again n again. I actually cried during his confession to her. It was so touching. Even though they make him a little dull but i simplly find his devotion to her so touching. all the other 2 guys have other things to worry about. but he ALWAYS smile and say yes to her. how sweet and wonderful. the only word i can think of is steadfast. he respects her, love her, care for her and trust her completely. it is so cute when he says that yeah i am dumb (which actually he is a sly) but u get all clever to protect his right. 

For someone who had went through so much like XY, she need someone steadfast and pure. although we know XC and XL loves her to bits, but they also will never be able to focus on her completely. XC can be the closest brother one can ever get, back her up and never let anyone bully her and her giving the fullest support and it will nice if they develop their love as a strong sibling love. while XL really is like a good friend. they are so alike and know each other so well kind of relationship. 

His Smile:

CX can't give XY happiness.

He will be compelled to make decisions that will eventually create a chasm between them  that is impossible to heal. Similar to what took place between Ruo Xi and the 4th Prince in Scarlet Heart.

Not really, XY and CX think alike so for CX, XY will be compelled to sacrifice her happiness for him if TSJ and FFB are not around.

@SnG, yup TSJ is the endgame.

What XY want in a partner is someone who will make her his top priority and the only man who can do this is TSJ. XL has General Gong Gong and the army to worry about and CX has the world. Unlike the 2 men TSJ will give up everything to be with her.

CX doesn't want to be the closest brother, he wants more. Too bad he doesn't care for her happiness, he only cares about his. He keep saying he wants to protect  her but he's the one who will hurt her the most. XL wants love, he even transferred the bug into himself thinking he would get it. I don't  understand why he thought she was in love with him for him to do that. He never admitted he loved her or even like her. He constantly uses her and torments her. He has done nothing worthy to make her fall for him that she knows of.

I've been rooting for TSJ from the beginning but the wedding changes things for me. Technically, even he didn't put her first because he married the pregnant woman despite not being the child's father. He did that for his grandmother and his clan, so in that sense he is no different than the other men? The only difference is that he is crying while doing it. Even when the issue gets resolved in the novel, she is the one who proactively sorts it out so that they can be together. Just read those chapters and tbh I wasn't all that pleased with him which broke my heart because I was thinking about how perfect he is. 

Roro2022:

I've been rooting for TSJ from the beginning but the wedding changes things for me. Technically, even he didn't put her first because he married the pregnant woman despite not being the child's father. He did that for his grandmother and his clan, so in that sense he is no different than the other men? The only difference is that he is crying while doing it. Even when the issue gets resolved in the novel, she is the one who proactively sorts it out so that they can be together. Just read those chapters and tbh I wasn't all that pleased with him which broke my heart because I was thinking about how perfect he is. 

That part obviously one of the frustrating moments,yes he is not a 100% perfect guy but he had no proof also he was not 100% sure about what exactly happened that's why he looked himself as a dirty man,so that time he had no right to not agree with the marriage or to come in front of XY bcz for him XY deserve better man and he breaks the marriage bcz XY was going to sacrifice her happiness in politics,i don't think he would break the marriage if she wanted to marry any other guy happily so i can't say he is no different than other man's.

Roro2022:

I was disappointed with him there as well but in that kind of situation what else could he have done?  If he could leave his pregnant fiancé (even though it wasn’t his) and grandmother that loves him so much while she was “dying” for this marriage then someone like XY would think, if he could leave them while they’re in this state then one day he could do the same to XY as well.  I think he was doing his investigating what happened once he was over the shock.  Techinically,  all 3 weren’t good to her. CX chose the throne, Jing chose family, XL chose loyalty. It just happened that Jing and XY were able to solve the family situation and he gave everything to his nephew to be with XY. 

I think their relationship from the start to the end resonate with how relationships are. There will always be ups and downs, happy, sad, sweet, angry, bitter days as long as the couple can talk it out and trust one another. They made a promise to each other, misunderstood each other, broke up, went through life and death, gave each other chances and ended up together.  That’s why I believe they are each others true love.

Roro2022:

But he was tricked! By his own grandmother, brother and that witch!  And it wasn't all his fault the relationship broke, XY knew what kind of person YY was and she never told Jing about it. Jing was in the dark and thought YY was an ordinary weak woman who just wants the backing of Tu Shan clan and wealth. He didn't know YY and Hou was working together and how she tried to assassinate Jing and how she tried to assasinate ZX.  

That night when his grandmother and fiancee tricked him, his fiancee threaten him she was going kill herself if he doesnt meet her. He's such a nice guy he didn't want that to happen so he went but the next day YY was laying next to him naked. He thought he slept with YY and got her pregnant. When he was being tricked he thought YY was XY,  he thought it was XY who wanted to sleep with him but he still resisted and pushed her away because they were in another woman's room. He didn't want to disrespect XY that way, no matter how much he desires her he resisted. This shows he is different from other men, would other men be able to resist sleeping with their beloved and care if they do it in another woman's room? After being tricked, he was afraid what was going to happen to his relationship with XY. He loved her so much his head got clouded and he became so depressed he didn't remember if he actually had sex with YY or not. He thought it did happened, so he had to marry her and be responsible. He's such a nice guy and  gentleman he can't just leave a pregnant woman hanging.

On Jing’s marriage and how he was tricked you guys said it all. My disappointment is from our Fox whom I expect to be smarter and find out the truth before just follow others direction. He hurts XY big time. He is a family person, so what is XY for him? Not a family just stranger whom he falls in love with?
Well we all make mistakes. Then it comes to how we correct our mistakes, thank God Jing did it right at the end! CX and XL didn’t. This is the difference between these lover boys. To me,  it came to XY who faced it very well and didn’t ruin the bridges for her love come back moves. Can we say that she is the most mature person between the five of them? With what she went trough, she deserves a happy ending and a loving family. Our couple saved and cherished their love greatly and through all the baggage’s off themselves in their journey. Bravo team XY and Jing! It would be amazing if seeing them with their cute kids at their home in the final episode:)

Jing's false marriage was the biggest mistake and that has proven both Hou and YY won the game, that he never knew he was one of the participants lol. He was dragged to it until it consumed his own kidness. Sometimes i wanted to scream 'Hell your guards up Jing, you and your girl are in danger'. But jing is jing, he knows what he did, he gathered all the proofs, and made sure it was 100% confirmed and told XY first.

XY believed him as she knows what an angel Jing is but the marriage hurted her a bit. 

At least he had muscled up his own self to be with XY i mean if was a wimp , probably CX will be the one who was destined with XY. I dont see XL or FL because their loves are like something you eaten, but never finished.😁