WangDuo girlfriend:

Definitely it will end up with TSJ/FFY's cursed marriage lol. as heartbreaking it will be, we have to get into the script and situation as it follows novel closely  

But for non readers , it will give some major suspense to get Jing into one of his 'unsolved issues' and will be hated or will be pitied

they will not give importance to jing and yy's marriage lol bcz they will end the s1 with suspense so i think they will end it with xy and fenglong's marriage when FFB will shout to her ......

just noticed this thread lemme camp here for a bit. 

XY my favorite FL in a long time . 

jing  for me is the ideal man : devoted, sincere, smart and capable of abandonning everything for the FL. not a wink of towic masculinity. very few MLs like him in dramaland ( or real life).

now let me go back and read all the pages of this thread.

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1687973709381038081?s=20 

it seems mostly the seniors are on yaojing cp,so other cp can't say they buy followers😜 

i read the novel and while i get why some people wanted xiang liu to be the end game, i dont think it was going to happen.  i get the appeal, someone strong who silently protected you, even willingly risk their life, just so you could live. but ultimately, they're on opposing side. the only ending for them was separation and death, just like what her parents experienced. if she took the same path as her parents, it wont end much differently, bcs he's a similar character to her biological father.  a very very similar character to her father. he could not forsaken his loyalty, just like qi you did. and her identity would just be a prison for her if they were to be together.

and zhuan xu also loved her, but he would and had, used her for power. maybe if there was no tushan jing, they could be together, but ultimately, their relationship would mirror that of the grand emperor and her mother, another love story similar to other imperial families, one that would end with them resenting each other. i dont think he would remain loyal to her, doing whatever he could to secure his position and power. in the novel at one point he asked xiao yao, if there's no jing would it have worked out between them, and her reply was that she met him first, but it still worked out the way it did between them.

like a lot has mentioned only tunshan jing was able to give her the love and life she wanted. she dont care about the world, she dont care if there's war, all she cared about are the few people she cared about. she's kind to them but cruel to herself. and tushan jing was the only one that made her feel like she was alive. she had went thru a lot of f* up things before she met him, she had hardened her heart to the world, putting on a facade like she's a happy person. but he was willing to take the first step, even when she faltered. he was willing to make an enemy out of the whole world for her. he wasnt without fault, too soft in his approach, but he was the right one for her. she had thought the world has abandoned her, that her parents had abandoned her, but he came just at the right time, warming up her cold world. he didnt ask for much, even willing to wait an eternity for her. all he hoped for was that she had him in her heart, bcs he knew that it was a difficult thing for her, to have anyone in her heart.

XY just wants to live in peace and TSJ is the only person who can give up everything for her.  Even CX but XY refuses to let him do so.  

XY loves CX but she will never be together with him because she has another choice in the form of TSJ.  

I love the ending because in the end, both CX and XY achieve what they have always wanted ie. both survived in the chaotic world with one is able to protect the other and the other being independent of herself.

I've read the novel so XL dies in the end to save his adopted father, General Gong Gong.  But, one thing intriguing is we just don't know how many times XL has died so having nine lives, it could mean XL survive the battle?

I hear that ending up with XL won’t be a happy ending for them as it wasn’t for XY’s parents. But it isn’t the same. XY is half demon. How this fact plays in? 

In reality, XL and XY spent mostly countless memorable times together for 50 (to 100) years with kind of low intimacy. To me XL, our general, is an arrogant yet coward lover who preferred to experience all sort of suffering of being in love,  but not fight for his love and even show it to her.
XY liked all the four MLs with different intensity. At the end, XL became as her very dear friend, CX her dear brother figure , but Jing her soulmate/lover/husband/father of her children for XY. I think when it comes to lasting love sincerity, persistence and devotion are necessities which were shown only by Jing.

Jing is Xiao Yao's true love. She might waver sometimes because of some misunderstandings between them, but the man in her future will always be her first love, Jing

Xiao An:

it seems mostly the seniors are on yaojing cp,so other cp can't say they buy followers? 

When you reach this stage in life, you will have come to the realization that choosing a devoted partner over an exciting one will ensure a long-lasting relationship. 

Xiao An:

it seems mostly the seniors are on yaojing cp,so other cp can't say they buy followers? 

so true....i think it does come with age. when we are young and naive, we want everything especially if the guy is more exciting makes our heart beat doubles. but as time goes by, only those that are kind, patient and devoted even though they may be quiet, not so romantic or interesting/exciting, they warm our hearts in a lasting way. in the end, we just want someone who can be there when u need them very much, especially those that is steadfast in their choice. we all want to feel as the one!!!

I saw some threads on weibo on both couples individual interviews and stage interview, both mentioned TSJ is the endgame. They said that their love is not wo pain, hurt and breakup in between but it is a HE between them. Yangzi mentioned all the men tell her they love her but in the end none give up 'other things' for her except for TSJ and that is one of the reason but it is also out of love.  She also say when she introduces her 4 ml on stage, CX is a brother and will always be a brother and i don think XY ever thought of him in that romantic way,  she says with XL they are always on the testing water mode, one move forward and another will go backward and in the end they are each other best confidantes, with FL they are buddies, she finds it most easy with him; and with our Mr Fox, it is a love that is sweet yet painful and tough, their relationship is not outwardly intense like with CX and XL like both screaming and having huge surface expressions but calm on the surface and yet they hurt till they bleed and vomit blood. 

Omg theres a thread created because of the scenes in ep 19. Their interpretation it totally different from how i saw it. Alot of people in the comment section interpretation are like the people in the thread… I can't be the only one who saw it differently right? please please someone tell me they saw what I saw…If not maybe reading my interpretation will change your minds…

In the beginning of the episode when XY was looking at the gorilla mirror and her dad comes in and catches her looking at it. Someone thought she was looking at it lovingly. I thought she was just looking at it casually, she was looking at it because he's a freaken killing monster whose looks are supposed to intimate and scare people. In the first memory she had her to pay back by drawing on his face. In the second memory XL was slightly smiling. XY probably thought no one had ever seem this demon smile before but she caught it. 

Then the part when XL grabbed XY deep into the ocean after her princess ceremony. He tries to kiss her but instead of kissing him she pushed him away indicating she would rather end her life than kiss him. He then took her to an island and asked her why she didn't want to kiss him and she talked about not wanting him enter her dream. Some people thought it was a confession and I was like wait what? That does not make any sense. From the time they first met to this present meeting what has he done worthy of her love or feelings? Nothing, all he did was torment her over and over and used her for her blood. How can she give her feelings so easily to someone who abuses and uses her while test someone else over and over again when he's been so nice to her and has done so much for her, asking nothing in return. XL only did her 1 favor but she had to swear an oath that she owes him a favor in the future or else she wont be happy... Some people thought the talk about dreams was a confession because she didn't kiss him. They think it's a simple kiss why would it make her fall in love. Dude it's ancient times, when an innocent girl who has never fallen in love or kissed anyone before then of course they'll think this intimate act will lead to love. This was also just an excuse she told him to hide the real reason she didnt do it and that was for her promise to Jing.

After XY told XL why she did not want him in her dreams he laughed and tortured her some more. Some people thought he laughed because he was happy, then why torture her after? One says he tortured her because he was trying to tell her that they're from 2 different worlds and can't be together. So he's acting to push her away and protect her from afar. Oh come on, they have the love bug in them if they're not together they'll both die. Another says it wasnt torture to go from one place to another. Obviously that person has never swam in the ocean before. And she swam all night. What I thought was happening in this scene was he couldn't believe what he just heard especially because he was dumb enough to transfer the poisonous bug into himself and then torture her because he was not happy to hear all those stuff. 

After she swam all night she was about to drown but Jing came and saved her while XL watched from afar. XL then held onto his chest where his heart was and moaned in pain and then used his powers to lessen it. Next, you can hear the 1 armed man remind XL that if he isn't together with her then they'll both die. I asked the people in the comment section how this part is connected then but no one answered and ignored it. It connects to my interpretation because she doesn't like or love him. He can already feel the bug poisoning him.

If XY has any feelings for XL then after being rescued by Jing why would she tell him when she was about to drown she regretted keeping her promise and whether it's more important than her life but the moment when she saw him she didn't regret it at all. This means she has never let anyone into her heart. I asked about this too but they ignored it and didn't answer.

I understand in real life and sometimes in dramas they don't always come out and say exactly what they mean. That's why we have books. The author will make sure you understand what was happening through her narrations or she'll describe it through the character's thoughts and actions. If it's not there then it's not there. So no matter how much you interpret them, they're just speculations. Just like CX in the book, the only time we see him think of XY in the beginning was when she changed into a woman, then when he saw XY hanging with Jing his actions were not mentioned. But the author wants you to know that he had always loved her so towards the end she made sure she explained them and showed all his reactions to all the scenes he saw XY and Jing spent. If it's not there then youre just making up what you want because you're already biased towards those characters. Most of the scenes above are in the book, grand emperor asking XY about the man in the gorilla mirror, XY talking to XL about not wanting him in her dream, XL laughing then tortures her, and Jing carrying her to shore and having a conversation at the dragon bone cage. If she had feelings for XL then there would have been blushing, her heart would be racing, her being embarrassed, or any words and actions that describe 2 people liking each other. When XY and XL had the conversation about her not wanting him in her dream, if she did like him then the author would have described her blushing or heart racing but nothing… But when XY kissed Jing the author of course wanted us to know she likes him so she described XY face turning bright red.

The people on the comments are so mean. One said she had to spoon feed me what each scene meant. Another didn't give me her explanation on the scenes but on how all the author's other stories are similar, the bad boys win. Although this story is different, the bad boy didn't win but the female lead loves the bad boy. 

Did anyone see what I saw or did I change anyone's views? Sorry I wasn't  trying to write another novel... 😝

lol they always brought big clarification to show that xy only love xl,even i will say she loved three of them but in a different way,but romantically she loved jing  which tong hua herself said that,so did they want to say the author herself wrong?lol

I noticed that most of YaoLiu shippers are overanalyzing what happened in episode 19. 

1. She was looking at her gorilla mirror - In the novel, she misses concocting poisons; hence, she remembers XL. That is why she looked at the mischievous moment she had with XL, which she recorded there. The author did not say anything more about her feelings. She did not go into details about it. So as a reader, you just read it as is.

The scene from the novel:

One night Xiao Yao was in Cao Yao Court admiring the latest poison she concocted, feeling very sad that she couldn’t give it to Xiang Liu.

She took out her most precious mirror and pulled up the memory she saved in it. One was when she drew nine heads on Xiang Liu’s face, and the other was after she moved the voodoo bug from Zhuan Xu to Xiang Liu and walked along the ocean floor with him. She secretly used the mirror to record that moment.

In the dark blue ocean depths, Xiang Liu’s white hair white robe was so elegant and refined as he swam, the white hair billowing behind him, making his already handsome face even more ethereally beautiful.

“Who is he?”

The Grand Emperor’s voice asked and Xiao Yao was so surprised, turning around to discover her dad was sitting behind her and looking into the mirror. He was clearly curious about the man in his daughter’s mirror.

Xiao Yao said “A friend who is not quite a friend.”

2. The underwater CPR   - She doesn't want to do it. Even if it is a life and death situation, she can't do it. 

Here is that part in the novel:

Xiao Yao shook her head. In the past, she was Wen Xiao Liu, she never saw herself as a woman. But now, no matter what happened, she couldn’t do it.

Xiang Liu’s smile disappeared and he embraced Xiao Yao and continued to sink deeper.

He stared at Xiao Yao, and Xiao Yao stared at him.

Xiang Liu was descending faster and Xiao Yao realized that faced with a Nine-headed demon who didn’t give a shit about anything, her identity as the Gao Xing Princess couldn’t protect her.

Xiang Liu was sinking even faster and the soft water was filled with such pressure it made Xiao Yao feel like it would rip her to pieces. Her chest was about to explode and her entire body hurt.

Life and death – it was one simple choice.

Their faces were so close, so close their noses were almost touching. All Xiao Yao needed to do was move forward an inch and she would be pressing to his lips.

But…she couldn’t!

3. She doesn't want to kiss him back because doing so might make her dream about him and that thought scares her. Meaning a dangerous demon like him is not suitable to enter a girl's dream aka heart. Why would you start having feelings for something you know will bound to hurt you in the long run?

It's like she already turn down XL with what she said that is why he became mad and left her on the island.

Xiao Liu thought about it and finally put it into words “My Gege, that is Zhuan Xu, he said one night when we were talking that I was still a girl who dreams. So….so….I’m scared that if I’m not careful, you’ll walk into my dreams. And you…..” Xiao Yao shook her head “You’re someone who is never ever suitable to show up in a young girl’s dreams. That might actually be scarier than death.”

Xiang Liu started chuckling, and it grew louder and louder until he was laughing. He released Xiao Yao and his body drifted away.

Xiao Yao yelled “Hey…hey….don’t leave me here. If you leave me here, what’ll I do?”

Xiang Liu laughed “Swim back!”

Xiao An:

lol they always brought big clarification to show that xy only love xl,even i will say she loved three of them but in a different way,but romantically she loved jing  which tong hua herself said that,so did they want to say the author herself wrong?lol

There’s even a video of Yang Zi saying it lol

Kali_01:

There’s even a video of Yang Zi saying it lol

They are trying to project themselves as the female lead in this story. And in their minds, her greatest love is XY. Even if YZ, TCJ, and Tong Hua refute everything, they will still stick to their own interpretation. 😅