@AH

Hm about clam shell...yep I forget mention, its the merpeople HOME. And YaoLiu had been staying there for 37 years. But anyway, for some reason I wasn't taking it as official, since she's not completely conscious. I did not take it from her heart desire within only. Both mind and heart must be involved. So I recall it to poison symbol as passion. The flower bloom to passion bloom (making it more official).

And the reason why I wrote she asking why he is cold is from this passage..

He appeared close to the clam shell but he was coldly staring outside the ice crystal ball so that it felt like he was actually in another world and not in the world of the peaceful isolated ocean with the mermaid.

He's outside crystal ball and staring coldly. I interpreted it to her asking. .actually not asking but asking. .because I think she's sort of feel about XL feelings subconsciously. But he was cold to open up about it? So what I am meaning is asking him to be open up about her? Take her hand for commitment (officially )?

Well I think our interpretation overall is same same...not that different.  

By the way..if any of YaoJing fans not know yet.. a thread for yaojing has been created on Lyf season 2 page. Please come and join us. It's likely we will be focusing second half of story and and as whole too.

And even though I say no to visiting YaoLiu thread before. ..I will definetly be visiting you with all respect of course.  After of we are watching same show. But we can be YaoLiu or YaoJing on choices. It's justt which side of XY we stay..? come visit to YaoJing sometimes. 

Winny Aye:
I interpreted it to her asking. .actually not asking but asking. .because I think she's sort of feel about XL feelings subconsciously. But he was cold to open up about it? So what I am meaning is asking him to be open up about her? Take her hand for commitment (officially )?

Well I think our interpretation overall is same same...not that different.

True, not that different ^^

AH :

If you really want to see them, go to my posts in the YaoLiu discussion thread a few days back. But be prepared for… not the kind of posts you’d find in this thread. It’s YaoLiu territory. ^^”

I'm trying to avoid them hahah.. They're more aggressive in shipping and kinda harsh most of the times. ? Though I like XL too but I'm more in love with YaoJing. I'll try to find it there.. thanks! ?

Ananda Lone:

I'm trying to avoid them hahah.. They're more aggressive in shipping and kinda harsh most of the times. ? Though I like XL too but I'm more in love with YaoJing. I'll try to find it there.. thanks! ?

YaoJing is official lol...no matter what popular romance trope among fans are..And XY accept jing as romantic life partner both mindfully and heartfully ...as for XL, I like him as a character ... I am just concerned XL fans kind of downgrade YaoJing..but if I am visiting their territory ..I will be quite prepare...?

Winny Aye:

YaoJing is official lol...no matter what popular romance trope among fans are..And XY accept jing as romantic life partner both mindfully and heartfully ...as for XL, I like him as a character ... I am just concerned XL fans kind of downgrade YaoJing..but if I am visiting their territory ..I will be quite prepare...?

Yes that downgrading of Jing is a no-no.

As for me, I'll stay in Jing and YaoJing related threads.? I'll only be switching to 2 LYF threads, this one and our new home in LYF S2??

You can all visit the XL thread without commenting, cause there are some really interesting points that are developped there + some lecture of the leaked S2 script. So you could just be curious, pick up some interesting points (like the crystal ball) , and copy to here for expressing in this thread your opinion :)

Ananda Lone:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2755703&page=97#p2755703

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2758663&page=99#p2758663

I'm not sure these comments are worth sifting through hundreds of pages ^^"

Symbolika1:

You can all visit the XL thread without commenting, cause there are some really interesting points that are developped there + some lecture of the leaked S2 script. So you could just be curious, pick up some interesting points (like the crystal ball) , and copy to here for expressing in this thread your opinion :)

leaked S2 script ....thats interesting ..i think i will be visiting Yaoliu thread quite soon 

Winny Aye:

leaked S2 script ....thats interesting ..i think i will be visiting Yaoliu thread quite soon 

It is. Just follow the links above from AH, you'll get to some points to liddi's translating the leaked script. As I see it they are butchering some important moments that gave the novel a finitude.

Winny Aye:

Symbolika1:
It is. Just follow the links above from AH, you'll get to some points to liddi's translating the leaked script. As I see it they are butchering some important moments that gave the novel a finitude.

For liddi's posts about the leaked script, better to start here:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2749613&page=82#p2749613

and 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?pid=2769519&page=118#p2769519

Ari_Lee:
murder plot changes. 

Exactly! 

Ari_Lee:

Thank you for sharing. 

Hmm, I am not convinced  about those  murder plot changes. 

You're welcome ^^

Yeah I don't think anyone's happy about the way they've changed CX's story.