Symbolika1:

Exactly! 

It makes irrelevant some of the things that happened as a consequence of the original way it was done. I need to see how they are changing those to fit these new ideas. 

Ari_Lee:

It makes irrelevant some of the things that happened as a consequence of the original way it was done. I need to see how they are changing those to fit these new ideas. 

Some big, big cuts and big, big changes. 

XY doesn't poison CX or herself, XL doesn't save XY's life a second time, XL doesn't save TSJ's life, TSJ doesn't convince XY to forgive CX for his role in TSJ's death, and XY's decision to "leave" CX (but only to go as far as QS town in this case, and not to disappear to the ocean outside of his domain) has nothing to do with CX being partly responsible for TSJ's murder.

AH :

Some big, big cuts and big, big changes. 

XY doesn't poison CX or herself, XL doesn't save XY's life a second time, XL doesn't save TSJ's life, TSJ doesn't convince XY to forgive CX for his role in TSJ's death, and XY's decision to "leave" CX (but only to go as far as QS town in this case, and not to disappear to the ocean outside of his domain) has nothing to do with CX being partly responsible for TSJ's murder.

That doesn’t make any sense at all, cos the murder plot it a vital part of the story.

Romans_Revenge:

That doesn’t make any sense at all, cos the murder plot it a vital part of the story.

Agreed. Apparently they moved some parts into a dream sequence that CX has and Xing Yue is made to be the person who colluded with TSH. Even though I truly can't see any reason for her to do so. Her wanting to kill XY made sense. Her wanting to kill TSJ makes no sense to me. 

Ugh the leaked script again. Makes the story almost unrecognizable to me. I’ll just retreat back into my cave and patiently neurotically  wait for season 2.

AH :

Agreed. Apparently they moved some parts into a dream sequence that CX has and Xing Yue is made to be the person who colluded with TSH. Even though I truly can't see any reason for her to do so. Her wanting to kill XY made sense. Her wanting to kill TSJ makes no sense to me. 

Exactly! So I’m not believing any of these “leaks” til the drama is aired. What reason does Xing Yue have to k… Jing? Naah definitely doesn’t make sense. Even the viewers would be angry at such a BIG change,unless they want the fans to riot then they should go ahead ?.

Romans_Revenge:

Exactly! So I’m not believing any of these “leaks” til the drama is aired. What reason does Xing Yue have to k… Jing? Naah definitely doesn’t make sense. Even the viewers would be angry at such a BIG change,unless they want the fans to riot then they should go ahead ?.

I suppose they could consolidate the three assassination attempts... the two attempts that Xing Yue makes on XY's life and the attempt that TSH / CX make on TSJ's life. If it was all one assassination orchestrated by TSH and Xing Yue that ended up with TSJ "dead" and XY alive... I could sort of see it working. But still a massive change. 

AH :

It really doesn't make any sense.  You can tell she cares about Jing from S1 and she doesn't have any motive to hurt JIng . Not even murdering him to hurt XY would make sense.  On the other hand, she had the jealousy fueling her hatred of XY.  They will have to add a whole new arc for that change to make sense.

Ari_Lee:

It really doesn't make any sense.  You can tell she cares about Jing from S1 and she doesn't have any motive to hurt JIng . Not even murdering him to hurt XY would make sense.  On the other hand, she had the jealousy fueling her hatred of XY.  They will have to add a whole new arc for that change to make sense.

Maybe they'll play up Xing Yue blaming TSJ for ruining Feng Long and XY's wedding? Which hurt Feng Long's reputation and her family's reputation and made it so that XY lived with CX longer... 

But Xing Yue should want TSJ and XY to get married. If XY was married that should resolve some of her problems / fears. 

Ari_Lee:

An uninteresting arc. Like what for going into that? Is it enjoyable for viewers etc? Meh...For now I'm quite angry if it goes that way :(

AH :

Maybe they'll play up Xing Yue blaming TSJ for ruining Feng Long and XY's wedding? Which hurt Feng Long's reputation and her family's reputation and made it so that XY lived with CX longer... 

But Xing Yue should want TSJ and XY to get married. If XY was married that should resolve some of her problems / fears. 

I  can see that them playing it up, but then that other road bump appears where he is more useful to her alive than dead.

Symbolika1:
An uninteresting arc. Like what for going into that? Is it enjoyable for viewers etc? Meh...For now I'm quite angry if it goes that way :(

I wouldn't find it interesting either. LOL

Symbolika1:

In the other thread one user speculated that it might be a censorship issue. As in, they wouldn't let CX live as the Black Emperor who rules the world if he was complicit in the murder of the female lead's main love interest

AH :

lol that’s very dumb, even FL got over it & was promoted to a great general. Xing Yue would be happy if Jing & XY gets married,that way she wouldn’t be living in xy’s shadow. Having Jing d-word does more harm than good cos ZX would pay 10x extra attention to XY ??‍♀️.

AH :

In the other thread on user speculated that it might be a censorship issue. As in, they wouldn't let CX live as the Black Emperor who rules the world if he was complicit in the murder of the female lead's main love interest

These people in China acting as of their ancestors didn't all, or most, engage in these type of behaviors they are censoring now. LOL