We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dramadoggy2021:

Oh no poor  XL ..why do they put such a scene in having him feel XL intimate with Jing?  Stupid ..

We here at the XL Support Group have already faced this terrible fact of the PLB.

If I were XL, I would be hard pressed not to make XY feel nauseous every time she kissed Jing.  He's a much better person than I am.  ;ppp

Dramadoggy2021:

Oh no poor  XL ..why do they put such a scene in having him feel XL intimate with Jing?  Stupid ..

why tf do they have to add this scene?!!! It was never in the novel!! OMG...... After Jing and XY got back together in the novel, I don't recall them ever having a makeout session like the first time.

bugei:
i wish someone here does a proper translation of it as i had to use machine translation to read (which translates xiangliu’s form into a sardines/mackarel 😂) and in some parts i dont really understand what was going on.

Oh dear! This I have to see. Which chapter did they translate his form as such so that I can compare against the original!

bugei:
Any chance for a link? went to zhihu but i can see several matches, dont know if its the right one.

Oh, I thought I included the link in the post. Here is the link for 相思日月长 in case I didn't:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/647853829

bugei:

Help. 

Does anybody remember why yaoliu is also called jianbingguozi? its something to do with a porcupine and purple but i cant remember what it was. 

I wasn't aware until you mentioned it. It's actually not a YaoLiu ship, but Tan Jianci x Yang Zi shippers.

The name 健饼果紫  (Jiàn bǐng guǒ ) is a play on their names, and is alternately known as 煎饼果子

健饼 (Jiàn bǐng) sounds similar to 煎饼 (pancake), while 果紫 (guǒ ) sounds similar to 果子 (fruit).

Combined, it is actually a popular street food 煎饼果子 which is deep-fried dough stick 油条 rolled in a thin pancake.

Elise:
makeout session

That's it, though. Right? No other funny business?

The Jingers said there would be 2 kisses in season 2. Lol, I hope they're of the dead fish kind.

nathsketch:

The Jingers said there would be 2 kisses in season 2. Lol, I hope they're of the dead fish kind.

They are. Just a quick peck on the lips that Cang Xuan saw when XY and Jing were talking. And I think the other time when they were on their spider web tree date. ALSO, they never had a wedding night in the novel. They had their wedding but XY was too drunk during their wedding night and fell asleep.

Elise:

why tf do they have to add this scene?!!! It was never in the novel!! OMG...... After Jing and XY got back together in the novel, I don't recall them ever having a makeout session like the first time.

I'm dying looking at that gif.  Perfect!

But yes, it was bad enough, when I was IMAGING poor XL feeling it through the PLB.  Unless XL is flying over to Jing's house to rip his head off, I don't need to SEE it.

@Dramadoggy2021 @Elise @Kokuto 

Looks like that is one section of the script I won't be translating, for everyone's peace of mind!

I am actually torn, because that scene features the tear pearl too. Perhaps I'll put it in spoilers when the time comes.

nathsketch:

Heh.  Well.  He is supposed to die, isn't he?

Elise:

They are. Just a quick peck on the lips that Cang Xuan saw when XY and Jing were talking. And I think the other time when they were on their spider web tree date. ALSO, they never had a wedding night in the novel. They had their wedding but XY was too drunk during their wedding night and fell asleep.

LOL!  Seriously?  She gets wasted on their wedding night?

Kokuto:

I'm dying looking at that gif.  Perfect!

But yes, it was bad enough, when I was IMAGING poor XL feeling it through the PLB.  Unless XL is flying over to Jing's house to rip his head off, I don't need to SEE it.

I think I'm going to skip all of that dude's scenes now. I don't need to see them since I already know everything from the novel. No thank youuuu

liddi:

@Dramadoggy2021 @Elise @Kokuto 

Looks like that is one section of the script I won't be translating, for everyone's peace of mind!

Oh nooooo.  Let's see it.  I'm obviously here for the PAIN.  And I haven't set my hair on fire for a week or so. LOL!

Kokuto:

LOL!  Seriously?  She gets wasted on their wedding night?

YEP 🤭

nathsketch:

I'm still kind of holding on to the fact that Tong Hua won't let her story be ruined like this. But other than that, we're usually always at a loss :(

I feel that XL's gals ( all of us here ) feel the loss and the pain in anticipation of S2. Downplaying  XL's role in ensuring XY has a happy ending does not sit well with me and leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Elise:
I think I'm going to skip all of that dude's scenes now. I don't need to see them since I already know everything from the novel. No thank youuuu

Imagine me, who came for Deng Wei, and left for Deng Wei. Gotta love me some consistency.

@liddi

I wasn't aware until you mentioned it. It's actually not a YaoLiu ship, but Tan Jianci x Yang Zi shippers.

The name 健饼果紫  (Jiàn bǐng guǒ ) is a play on their names, and is alternately known as 煎饼果子. 

健饼 (Jiàn bǐng) sounds similar to 煎饼 (pancake), while 果紫 (guǒ ) sounds similar to 果子 (fruit).

Combined, it is actually a popular street food 煎饼果子 which is deep-fried dough stick 油条 rolled in a thin pancake.

Awww.  Not a RL shipper, but that's cute.