We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

We keep saying the dude, it's too funny

El Duderino ahahah

Kokuto:
LOL! Seriously? She gets wasted on their wedding night?

Dang, that's some enthusiasm right there.

I'm so happy yayayayay, now let me drink to drown my sorrows lololol

Kokuto:

@liddi

I wasn't aware until you mentioned it. It's actually not a YaoLiu ship, but Tan Jianci x Yang Zi shippers.

The name 健饼果紫  (Jiàn bǐng guǒ Zǐ) is a play on their names, and is alternately known as 煎饼果子. 

健饼 (Jiàn bǐng) sounds similar to 煎饼 (pancake), while 果紫 (guǒ Zǐ) sounds similar to 果子 (fruit).

Combined, it is actually a popular street food 煎饼果子 which is deep-fried dough stick 油条 rolled in a thin pancake.

Awww.  Not a RL shipper, but that's cute. 

I'm kind of a RL shipper after browsing Toastybuns twitter account lol. Good to know this info xD

Kokuto:

@liddi

I wasn't aware until you mentioned it. It's actually not a YaoLiu ship, but Tan Jianci x Yang Zi shippers.

The name 健饼果紫  (Jiàn bǐng guǒ Zǐ) is a play on their names, and is alternately known as 煎饼果子. 

健饼 (Jiàn bǐng) sounds similar to 煎饼 (pancake), while 果紫 (guǒ Zǐ) sounds similar to 果子 (fruit).

Combined, it is actually a popular street food 煎饼果子 which is deep-fried dough stick 油条 rolled in a thin pancake.

Awww.  Not a RL shipper, but that's cute. 

Who is RL?

They had several kiss scenes in season 1…no need in season 2 to show XL dealing with it ..better not be true 😡😡😡

nathsketch:

El Duderino ahahah

LOL

nathsketch:

Who is RL?

RL is real life

Elise:

YEP 🤭

That's definitely tru love. 

MissUnderstood50:

I feel that XL's gals ( all of us here ) feel the loss and the pain in anticipation of S2. Downplaying  XL's role in ensuring XY has a happy ending does not sit well with me and leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

We don't know if that's actually going to happen.  We don't know if it's the actual script.  But even if it is, there's a bunch of stuff that has to happen between it and what we see on the screen.

Plus, I think that both TJC and Tong Hua would take care to present the best for Xiang Liu.

liddi:
Oh dear! This I have to see. Which chapter did they translate his form as such so that I can compare against the original!

Some of the google translations are so funny and confusing

Chapter 7:

又是一阵温暖的心跳传来,灵力低微的小夭,突然间就听到了相柳的声音。

「射向我。」

小夭惊诧。

「射向我,小夭…」相柳趴在毛球的背上,用尽残存的灵力驱策蛊虫传来他的心跳,「脚下…就是大海。」

小夭突然就明白了。

to

Another warm heartbeat came, and Xiaoyao, who had low spiritual power, suddenly heard Xiang Liu's voice.

"Cum on me."

Xiaoyao was surprised.

"Shoot at me, Xiaoyao..." Xiang Liu lay on Maoqiu's back, using his remaining spiritual power to drive the Gu worm to transmit his heartbeat, "Under your feet... there is the sea."

Xiaoyao suddenly understood.

nathsketch:

El Duderino ahahah

Ha.  No. No.  I'm fair.  Jing may be a dude, but he's not The Dude.  He's a pretty dude.

Elise:

Chapter 7:

又是一阵温暖的心跳传来,灵力低微的小夭,突然间就听到了相柳的声音。

「射向我。」

小夭惊诧。

「射向我,小夭…」相柳趴在毛球的背上,用尽残存的灵力驱策蛊虫传来他的心跳,「脚下…就是大海。」

小夭突然就明白了。

to

Another warm heartbeat came, and Xiaoyao, who had low spiritual power, suddenly heard Xiang Liu's voice.

"Cum on me."

Xiaoyao was surprised.

"Shoot at me, Xiaoyao..." Xiang Liu lay on Maoqiu's back, using his remaining spiritual power to drive the Gu worm to transmit his heartbeat, "Under your feet... there is the sea."

Xiaoyao suddenly understood.

OMG.  It's Row 6, number 15!!!

LOL! 

Of course, they are writing fan fiction.

Elise:

Arghhhh! Now that is bad. What is even stranger is that the exact same words are translated correctly a few lines later. You definitely need several layers of auto-translations in your  mind to figure out what it is actually supposed to mean.

liddi:
The scene ends with the song playing in the background which she sang to lure Fei Fei, which Xiang Liu heard when they first met.  

Lmao I'm sobbing omg idk if I'll be able to watch this. I can't. 

I'm posting this link here so more people could see. TJC reacting to XL and FFB scenes with the audience reacting in the background. They're the Row 6, number 15 audience like @Kokuto said xD

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1bh4y1a7Dp/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.1