We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Elise:

I'm posting this link here so more people could see. TJC reacting to XL and FFB scenes with the audience reacting in the background. They're the Row 6, number 15 audience like @Kokuto said xD

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1bh4y1a7Dp/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.1

That's a rowdy crowd and I love them!

Kokuto:

Ha.  No. No.  I'm fair.  Jing may be a dude, but he's not The Dude.  He's a pretty dude.

Jeff Bridges, yo. Show some respect lolololol

Elise:

Some of the google translations are so funny and confusing

Chapter 7:

又是一阵温暖的心跳传来,灵力低微的小夭,突然间就听到了相柳的声音。

「射向我。」

小夭惊诧。

「射向我,小夭…」相柳趴在毛球的背上,用尽残存的灵力驱策蛊虫传来他的心跳,「脚下…就是大海。」

小夭突然就明白了。

to

Another warm heartbeat came, and Xiaoyao, who had low spiritual power, suddenly heard Xiang Liu's voice.

"Cum on me."

Xiaoyao was surprised.

"Shoot at me, Xiaoyao..." Xiang Liu lay on Maoqiu's back, using his remaining spiritual power to drive the Gu worm to transmit his heartbeat, "Under your feet... there is the sea."

Xiaoyao suddenly understood.

Elise:
"Cum on me."

Xiaoyao was surprised.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Is this the arrow shooting again?

Kokuto:

That's definitely tru love. 

LOL

liddi:
And no, with the exclusion of Ch43, I am not as certain we will get Ch35 after she finds out about her true parentage either. What I do know is that we get additional scenes that show how Xiang Liu copes with the lover's bug, especially when he can feel Xiao Yao being intimate with Jing.

Some sadistic person in the writers' room really said let's make the YaoLius hurt as much as possible with this adaptation, because I just don't think the novel hurt them enough <.< 

liddi:

@Dramadoggy2021 @Elise @Kokuto 

Looks like that is one section of the script I won't be translating, for everyone's peace of mind!

I am actually torn, because that scene features the tear pearl too. Perhaps I'll put it in spoilers when the time comes.

I wouldn't mind having the opportunity to prep / brace myself for it, if you're up for translating it. 

nathsketch:

Jeff Bridges, yo. Show some respect lolololol

LOL!  Of course, all respect to The Dude.

But he's quite different from this Jeff Bridges.

AH :

Some sadistic person in the writers' room really said let's make the YaoLius hurt as much as possible with this adaptation, because I just don't think the novel hurt them enough <.< 

LOL!  Yeah, Tong Hua was such a slouch at ripping our hearts out.

AH :

I wouldn't mind having the opportunity to prep / brace myself for it, if you're up for translating it. 

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here who wants to feel the PAIN. :)

Kokuto:

LOL!  Yeah, Tong Hua was such a slouch at ripping our hearts out.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here who wants to feel the PAIN. :)

Can it be a baguette, mademoiselle? You need to feel our pain 🥖

Elise:

Some of the google translations are so funny and confusing

Chapter 7:

又是一阵温暖的心跳传来,灵力低微的小夭,突然间就听到了相柳的声音。

「射向我。」

小夭惊诧。

「射向我,小夭…」相柳趴在毛球的背上,用尽残存的灵力驱策蛊虫传来他的心跳,「脚下…就是大海。」

小夭突然就明白了。

to

Another warm heartbeat came, and Xiaoyao, who had low spiritual power, suddenly heard Xiang Liu's voice.

"Cum on me."

Xiaoyao was surprised.

"Shoot at me, Xiaoyao..." Xiang Liu lay on Maoqiu's back, using his remaining spiritual power to drive the Gu worm to transmit his heartbeat, "Under your feet... there is the sea."

Xiaoyao suddenly understood.

This feels like they cobbled together some text from a few different chapters and added to / tweaked it a bit. Like one of those scripts generated by an AI that's been fed a bunch of other scripts. And then google translate went and made it... adult themed. 

Maoqiu is Furball and the Gu worm is the poisonous bug. 

-----

Chapter 4:

Furball flew lower and Xiang Liu reached out his hand. Xiao Liu grabbed his hand and vaulted on the back of the condor before they were suddenly in the clouds. Xiao Liu pressed against the condor’s back and looked down. Furball was flying low so Xiao Liu could see the view on land until they flew over the ocean. Furball was so happy he was crowing and twirling in the air. Xiao Liu’s spiritual powers were quite low so he gripped the back tightly with his face ashen.

-----

Chapter 8:

Xiao Liu opened her eyes and they were walking along the edge of the cliff. To the right was the vast ocean, waves and waves were pounding the black rocks. Xiao Liu suddenly felt her heart sense, she sensed someone was calling her. She said to Shi Qi “To the edge of the ocean.”

Shi Qi carried Xiao Liu down stone steps, through the forest, to the edge of the ocean. Standing on the cliff, Zhuan Xu didn’t stop them and instead silently followed behind.

Another set of waves rolled towards the cliff and as the blue waves rose higher and higher, at the top a white shadow rode the waves towards Xiao Liu. The white shadow stood steady on top of the wave, white robe and white hair, wearing a mask. He stood in the middle of the waves like a white lily, pure and untouched, extraordinary and beautiful.

All the servants rushed forward but Zhuan Xu stared in bemusement and asked “Xiang Liu, you want to kill me that much that you chased me all the way to Five Gods Mountain?”

Xiang Liu laughed. “This time I’m not here for you, Prince.” He looked at Xiao Liu “You got your legs broken? What did you do that sent all the Gao Xing soldiers running around like headless chickens?”

Xiao Liu suddenly remembered that Xiang Liu had the bug in him so when her leg was broken, he must have felt it. Xiao Liu laughed “With my little measly ability? Nothing, it’s just a misunderstanding.”

Xiang Liu said “Underneath you is the ocean.”

-----

Chapter 22: 

She could vividly sense her heart slowly weakening, but just as it was about to stop, she heard another heart beating. It was strong and powerful, leading her heart so that it wouldn’t completely stop. It was like a sole flame in the palms of the hand, seemingly about to be extinguished at any moment, but still flickering weakly with life.

Xiao Yao felt that she heard Xiang Liu snarking at her: Just this and you’re going to give up?

nathsketch:

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Is this the arrow shooting again?

Even if it wasn't, it is now.  LMAO.

@AH

This feels like they cobbled together some text from a few different chapters and added to / tweaked it a bit. Like one of those scripts generated by an AI that's been fed a bunch of other scripts. And then google translate went and made it... adult themed. 

OMG.  It's scary how you pulled up those chapters and passages, AH!  Do you have a photographic memory?

Kokuto:

@AH

OMG.  It's scary how you pulled up those chapters and passages, AH!  Do you have a photographic memory?

I'm quite sure she has 356 tabs opened just like us.

Either that, or she got it really bad but she's pretending to enjoy the baguette, I mean the pain. 😹

AH :

Maoqiu is Furball and the Gu worm is the poisonous bug.

It's a really good story. It's just the translations are off. I removed these 「 」 from 「射向我。」so it'd be 射向我。 and it went from you know the words xD to Shoot me.

Elise:
It's a really good story. It's just the translations are off. I removed these 「 」 from 「射向我。」so it'd be 射向我。 and it went from you know the words xD to Shoot me.

I'm trying really hard to not mention The Audio™. This "translation" is not helping.