HeadInTheClouds:
If Tong Hua can see this thread, she would probably laugh her head off at us analysis/dissecting every words  I'm willing to bet 10 boba teas that she did not think about this topic as thoroughly as we are doing while writing it ?. 

Lol. Very possible. 

Still I don't belive that the Voodoo king is shocked because he finds it impossible for someone other than her/his partner to love someone to that extend that he is willing to  accept the bug unconditionally , but because that goes against "Lovers who raise the bug produce the Lover’s Bug, Not Lovers who raise the bug produce the Heartbreak Bug.", implying IMO that what's în fact impossible is to have romantic feelings for someone else than the person who has the other bug. 

AH :
Also, one (semi-related) thing that has bothered me before that I wouldn't mind getting other opinions on: do you guys think that XL really slept around when he was FFB before meeting XY? And what about after meeting and falling for XY? Like the first scene where XY sees him as FFB, do you think he slept with the woman he left with?

Yes, I think he slept around when he was FFB before he met XY and when he was with that woman XY saw him with. I think this because of that passage in the novel stating he had a reputation of being a playboy for years.

Ch. 19:

Fang Feng Bei lived up to his reputation as a consumate ne'er-do-well playboy for the last four hundred years, he knew Zhi Yi and Zhe Province like the back of his hand. Whatever nook and cranny had something fun, he could find it, whatever was tasty, he would find it.

And that passage you posted. 

AH :
The dancers at the dance halls were performers and not prostitutes so the dancer was pissed, but the second she saw the man’s face her face turned red and she docilely followed the man upstairs. The man laughed and put his arms around her to lead her up the stairs

I wonder, did that dancer's face turn red because she thought FFB was handsome or did she recognize him from before? Maybe he's a regular at that dance hall and goes there to satisfy his physical desires :|

Ugh, I'm thinking about this too much >.< K BYE

HeadInTheClouds:

Ooh, boy is it getting lively in here ?. Maybe I shouldn't have started that Lovers Bugs discussion again. If Tong Hua can see this thread, she would probably laugh her head off at us analysis/dissecting every words  I'm willing to bet 10 boba teas that she did not think about this topic as thoroughly as we are doing while writing it ?. 

But it keep the thread lively, so that's good.

I'll come back later, real life's calling. 

Those bugs are certainly being given much more attention than she could ever have imagined. 

Also, Tong Hua, my beloved, if you're reading this:

SPARE OUR MAN!

That's all.

Sincerely,

Everyone.

"Please excuse us while I talk to your girlfriend about the mutual love she shares with another man and how she managed to convince him to willingly and irrevocably tie his life to hers." 

"But XL still met both criteria. He's one in a million." 

Than I guess XY is one in two millions, if she's able to not only love XL to that extend, but Jing too. 

AH :
A lovers' bug that accounts for the complicated nature of human hearts, where an individual can have genuine romantic feelings for more than one person.

If the love between the hosts remains when one of the hosts also has love for another person (or has physical intimacy with another person), I don't see why the bugs should be affected. If the love for another person caused the love between the hosts to be lost, then the bugs should be affected.

All living things that have a benefit must also carry a harm. The greater the benefit then the greater the potential for harm. The Lover’s Bug is exactly that. It can lead two people to be connected in life and emotions but it is just like a pair of lovers in love with each other. It is tempermental and hard to control. If the Lover’s Bug turns on each other then both people will die. Which is why the Lover’s Bug also has another name, the Heartbreak Bug.  ((from(Read Lost You Forever Chapter 37 (readln.org)

Lately I read a new translation in vietnamese of this part. The translator explained the detail of the words used. The red sentences in the above excerpt  is sightly different in the new translation. The Lovers'Bug is just like a pair of lovers in love with each other. It is tempermental and hard to control. Moreove, there, the translator emphasized the fact that it is extremely easy to be bitten back by the bugs. Once that happened both would die. 

So then what catalyses the bug to bite back the host, making it from lovers' bug to heartbreaking one? Is that having another boy/girlfriend is the most direct way?.

So, if the bug still allowed having another lover --> we could have 1: 2 relationship. Then XY loved XL and might love Jing

If it did not allow, then it's 1:1 relationship. XY only love XL and XY-Jing is other kind of relationship but not love

blabla100:

Still I don't belive that the Voodoo king is shocked because he finds it impossible for someone other than her/his partner to love someone to that extend that he is willing to  accept the bug unconditionally , but because that goes against "Lovers who raise the bug produce the Lover’s Bug, Not Lovers who raise the bug produce the Heartbreak Bug.", implying IMO that what's în fact impossible is to have romantic feelings for someone else than the person who has the other bug. 

I think perhaps we have different interpretations of what the Voodoo King means when he says "lovers" and "not lovers".

To me, "not lovers" could either mean "the hosts are not a couple" (and it can't mean that in this case, since XY and XL were not a couple and their bugs did not turn into Heartbreak Bugs) or it could mean "the hosts don't have love in their hearts for each other". I feel like assuming that "not lovers" would mean "in addition to having romantic love for each other, one of the hosts had romantic love for another person" is a pretty big stretch. 

Similarly, I interpret "lovers" to mean "people who have love in their hearts for each other". Again, it can't mean a couple, since XY and XL were not a couple. And I don't see why one would assume that this term must mean that the hosts couldn't have romantic feelings for anyone else (provided that those feelings didn't interfere with the love between the hosts). 

The Voodoo King could have said:

“It really is a Lover’s Bug! But how is this possible? ‘Lovers who raise the bug produce the Lover’s Bug, Not Lovers who raise the bug produce the Heartbreak Bug.’ If the man you successfully planted the other bug in is not your lover, then how did you not produce the Heartbreak Bug?

But instead he actually said:

“It really is a Lover’s Bug! But how is this possible? ‘Lovers who raise the bug produce the Lover’s Bug, Not Lovers who raise the bug produce the Heartbreak Bug.’ The Lover’s Bug is different than other voodoo bugs and absolutely requires the couple to willingly accept the bug for it to be successfully planted. If the man you successfully planted the other bug in is not your lover, then how did you plant it in him?

Elise:
I wonder, did that dancer's face turn red because she thought FFB was handsome or did she recognize him from before? Maybe he's a regular at that dance hall and goes there to satisfy his physical desires :|

Oh. Well that interpretation hadn't occurred to me. Thanks? ^^"

blabla100:

"Please excuse us while I talk to your girlfriend about the mutual love she shares with another man and how she managed to convince him to willingly and irrevocably tie his life to hers." 

"But XL still met both criteria. He's one in a million." 

Than I guess XY is one in two millions, if she's able to not only love XL to that extend, but Jing too. 

Not at all. XY had no idea she was irrevocably tying her life and her emotions to XL when she transferred the bug to him. And she never got a chance to consider transferring the bug to TSJ (i.e., tying her life and her emotions to TSJ, knowingly or unknowingly). 

The fact that XY had romantic feelings for both XL and TSJ (in my interpretation, which I acknowledge is definitely not universally accepted) is totally normal. 

H19279:
All living things that have a benefit must also carry a harm. The greater the benefit then the greater the potential for harm. The Lover’s Bug is exactly that. It can lead two people to be connected in life and emotions but it is just like a pair of lovers in love with each other. It is tempermental and hard to control. If the Lover’s Bug turns on each other then both people will die. Which is why the Lover’s Bug also has another name, the Heartbreak Bug.  ((from(Read Lost You Forever Chapter 37 (readln.org)

Lately I read a new translation in vietnamese of this part. The translator explained the detail of the words used. The red sentences in the above excerpt  is sightly different in the new translation. The Lovers'Bug is just like a pair of lovers in love with each other. It is tempermental and hard to control. Moreove, there, the translator emphasized the fact that it is extremely easy to be bitten back by the bugs. Once that happened both would die.

So then what catalyses the bug to bite back the host, making it from lovers' bug to heartbreaking one?

This is not my actual interpretation of the text, but for the sake of exploring an interesting "what if"....

If we go with that translation and we accept that the bugs are temperamental and hard to control and very prone to biting back (which would cause the hosts to die) but no specific trigger for the bugs biting back is mentioned, then what if there wasn't any specific trigger? What if the bugs were just temperamental. And XL had to constantly use his power to keep the bugs under control so they don't bite back and kill both him and XY?

I would prefer that as an explanation for the scene in episode 19 where the bugs glow and clearly cause XL pain and where he uses his power to suppress the bugs (when XL watches TSJ carrying XY out of the ocean) over an explanation where XY's feelings for TSJ were causing that outcome to occur. 

The reason why many readers are constantly arguing about who Xiaoyao loves is that, in addition to everyone’s understanding of the text, there is another important reason, that is, everyone has a different view of love. There is not only one kind of love, some are as plain as water and as slow as water . , some are earth-shattering and vigorous, some resonate with souls and cherish each other, some have complementary personalities and like to be friends, some raise eyebrows and respect each other as guests, some are obsessed with love and hate, and will never stop...

The metaphor of "Sang Tian'er"

So what kind of love does Xiaoyao have for Jing? There are a few original passages in the book that may provide the answer.

"Everyone thinks that people who receive kindness will feel close to those who give kindness, but they don't know that people who give kindness will also feel close to the people they save."

Note: Xiaoyao has been close, compassionate, and soft-hearted towards Jing from the beginning. This is the basis of her feelings for Jing. Later, Jing also admitted that when he was in Dragon Bone Prison, he took advantage of Xiaoyao's sympathy and soft-heartedness towards him. Make Xiaoyao promise to wait for him for fifteen years.

"People think I'm kind-hearted, but actually, it's just because I'm weak. I feel at ease when I'm with the weak. I feel like I'm in control of everything, I'm relied on, and I won't give up."

Note: Xiaoyao is a very insecure person, so she is afraid of all uncontrollable relationships. Being uncontrollable means that she may be abandoned. Between her and Jing, Jing is always cautious and worried about gains and losses, while she Occupying a high position and taking the initiative, she feels that her relationship with Jing is controllable, which is why she is willing to give Jing a chance.

"A man like you looks decisive and charming, but I am just an ordinary woman. What I want to find is someone who can accompany me for the rest of my life. Life is long and there will be too many changes. I believe that only Only a person with a kind nature can treat me kindly throughout his life. Even if I make a mistake, he will tolerate me. I don’t believe that a person who is cruel to everyone in the world will treat me as an exception. I don’t have that strong self-confidence and self-confidence. love."

Note: Xiaoyao is very unconfident and even pessimistic. She will think of the worst outcome when making any decision. Jing's kindness may seem weak to others and some readers, but it is what makes Xiaoyao most at ease. Think about it, even Tu Shanhou can be forgiven by Jing, a person's lowest point can't be that bad, and even the worst Tushan Jing can tolerate her. This is why Xiaoyao chooses Jing and not anyone else. s reason. However, it can also be seen from this that Xiaoyao has her own criteria for choosing a mate, and she also strictly follows her own criteria for finding a partner.

"How do you men judge whether a woman is sincere or fake? Even if she is sincere, how do you know what kind of sincerity it is? You must know that there are many kinds of sincerity..."

What kind of sincerity does she have towards Jing? If you still don’t understand after reading this, let’s take a look at Sang Tianer’s words.

"I started receiving customers when I was thirteen years old. I have seen many men in the past twelve years. Chuan Zi is really not good at all, but he is the only one willing to marry me."

"After twelve years of prostitution, my heart is cold and hard. Even now I still don't believe that Chuanzi will really not despise me and will really be willing to spend the rest of his life with me, but I want to give it a try. If Chuanzi is really willing to be with me However, I am willing to treat him wholeheartedly."

"I really want a man who can turn me back to the person I was twelve years ago, make my heart soft, make me cry and laugh happily at the same time. If Chuanzi is really that man, I will cherish my life more than Cherish him."

Let’s take a look at Xiaoyao’s evaluation of the marriage between Sang Tian’er and Chuanzi: “Tian’er doesn’t believe that Chuanzi will live with her sincerely, and what she is giving Chuanzi now is all false love. But Chuanzi doesn’t know that Tianer is right for Chuanzi. If he is nice, he will be nicer to Tian'er, and Tian'er will be nicer to him when he sees Chuanzi. The falsehood gradually mixes with the truth, and over time, eventually the falsehood becomes true."

do you understand? Why does the author write about the plot of Qingshui Town in such a rich and colorful way, and why does he spend so much time writing about Sang Tianer and Chuanzi, just to make up for the word count? Or did Tonghua get tired of writing romance novels and switch to farming novels? Obviously not, Sang Tianer's feelings for Chuanzi are a metaphor for Xiaoyao's feelings for Jing.

▼Even every sentence of Sang Tianer, Xiaoyao can correspond one to one. For example, the first sentence corresponds to: When Aheng asked Xiaoyao why it was Tu Shanjing, how Xiaoyao answered, not the answer "How good he is, how much I love him," she said, "Only he, no matter what happens, will never abandon me." - This means that Jing is indeed not attracted to her, but only he chose Xiaoyao, Jing is good at playing music, chess, calligraphy, painting and doing business. Xiaoyao neither likes nor is good at it. Jing is good at everything, but has no attraction (or "charm") to Xiaoyao. What impresses Xiaoyao is not " "Sexual" attraction, but because he meets Xiaoyao's criteria for choosing a mate.

▼The second sentence corresponds to: Xiaoyao’s heart is also cold and hard. When Jinglong Bone Prison confessed her love, did Xiaoyao believe it? No, but she wanted to try, so she was willing to give Jing a chance to get close to her. After the sweet date between Xiaozhurong Mansion and Jing, did Xiaoyao believe it? No, she thought Jing was married and had children for thirty-seven years at the bottom of the sea. Behind the seemingly sweet look of Muxiyuan, it was all Xiaoyao's false love! Xiaoyao really started to mix the truth with the false feelings. After returning from the bottom of the sea, she saw that Jing was actually willing to die for her, and she was moved.

Tong Hua wrote Sang Tian'er and Chuanzi, and the "grass snake gray line" technique was also used very well, but after all, this is an emotional line, and I don't want to use the analysis of "snake demon and nine-tailed fox as structural clues" to correspond to the development of the story one by one. In this way, we can analyze Yao Jing's emotional line, Sang Tianer and Chuanzi's "foreshadowing", and everyone can "take care of it" by themselves.

Dragon Bone Prison: Fifteen Years Promise

<Xiao Liu raised his head, shook Shi Qi's arm and acted coquettishly, "You haven't seen anything about me, tell me, tell me!" Xiao Liu has always looked like a rogue man, and for the first time, he showed the coquettishness of his little daughter. state. Although the cell was dark and Shi Qi could not see clearly, he was already retreating steadily. >

Everyone already knows that the man in Xiaoyao's heart at this time is Xiang Liu, but looking at her coquettish and coquettish manner towards Jing, she pretends to be just like the real thing. Don’t forget, Xiaoyao is a cunning loach, and disguise is a special skill for her.

<Seventeen's breath was a little disordered, and his heartbeat began to beat rapidly. Xiaoliu knew what he wanted to say, but was embarrassed to say it. Xiaoliu didn't rush him, he just curled up on his shoulder like a cat and waited quietly. "Xiao Liu, I, I... I know that I am engaged, and I am not qualified to say anything to you... I have never dared to think about it... but... but... I will cancel the engagement, I will definitely cancel the engagement! You wait for me for twenty years...no, no...fifteen years, fifteen years, you give Tushanjing fifteen years, and after fifteen years, Tushanjing will give you Ye Shiqi in return." Xiao Liu whispered. Asked: "How to wait?" "You, don't let other men... live in your heart." Xiao Liu was silent. >

Xiaoyao knew what Jing wanted to say, but was embarrassed to say it, so what did Xiaoyao do? "Like a cat, curling up on his shoulder, waiting quietly." Xiaoyao knows how to do it very well! It can be said that she deliberately asked Jing to confess to him.

But she shouldn't have expected that Tu Shanjing confessed his love and even made demands. She was silent because Xiang Liu had already lived in her heart. But Xiaoyao is such an honest person, will she tell the truth to Jing? no.

<Xiao Liu said: "You don't understand me very well. My heart is very cold, and there is a hard shell on the outside. Let alone fifteen years, I'm afraid I won't let a man run in in fifty years.">

This answer is very particular. Long before she hid in the hard shell, Xiang Liu was already in her heart, so of course she would not let other men run in in the future. Jing's request is not to let other men live in her heart, but what she promised Jing is: not to let men run into her heart, but what about the men who are already living in her heart? She couldn't control it, and Jing didn't ask.

Do you still remember Xiaoyao’s psychological activities after asking Xiang Liu to pay for the bow and arrow?

<Xiao Yao bit her lip and slowly lowered her head. Xiang Liu is not just any man. She made a big mistake! >

To her, Xiang Liu was not any other man, never had been, not from Dragon Bone Prison.

Is the fifteen-year agreement essentially a promise of love? Of course not, the essence of the fifteen-year agreement is a business.

<Xiao Liu couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, "You said that everything is just business. Seeing you like this, why do I feel that I have lost money in this business?" >

Judging from Xiaoyao's words, in Xiaoyao's eyes, this is a business, and it is a business that she will suffer losses from. Xiaoyao is not stupid: you keep saying that you are not qualified and that you dare not think about it, but you want me to wait for you for fifteen years, and You want me to keep my heart for you, but you took it from me before you gave me anything.

<Seventeen shook Xiaoliu's hand, "I say the more important things seem to be, the more they are like business. They are nothing more than interests. But the word "love" can never be measured by interests. The love between parents and children, brothers. The love between sisters, the love between friends, and the love between men and women are all seemingly ordinary and simple, ubiquitous, but rare and hard to find and worthless.”>

Then there is Tu Shanjing’s wonderful negotiation skills: Oh, it’s your fault for thinking this way. We are talking about feelings. How can you be so clear about it as you are talking about money?

<Xiao Liu said with a smile: "I've always heard people say that Tu Shanjing is very good at business, and he is funny and sharp when talking about business. I always don't believe it. You always look stupid and don't speak fluently. Tonight I am really Got it.”>

But has Xiaoyao fallen into the trap of Jing's words? No, if Xiaoyao was so easy to deceive, he would have been deceived to the point where not even his bones were left. The implication of Xiaoyao's words is: You can really talk about business, I have learned a lesson.

<Seventeen laughed softly. His laughter was just like him, gentle, peaceful and pure. >

Haha, if you readers understand my interpretation above, you will know how wonderfully Tong Hua uses the "Spring and Autumn Brushwork" here. What is the "Spring and Autumn Brushwork"? It means that praise and blame are included in the tortuous writing style. "Gentle, peaceful, pure", if these adjectives appear in other situations, we can still believe that Tushan Jing is indeed like this, but here, he is the complete opposite. This is the author's explicit praise and covert criticism of Jing!

<Xiao Liu said: "Seventeen, I'm different from you. I'm not a businessman, but I've always been very clear about big things. I'm a cruel person. I'm cruel to others, but even more cruel to myself. You understand. ?”>

Xiaoyao started her negotiation. What negotiation skills did she use? Intimidation.

Translation: Although I'm not as good at doing business as you are, you can't fool me on this matter. If you dare to make me suffer, I won't forgive you.

<Seventeen said: "I know you won't give yourself hope, you won't trust first, you won't invest first. Sang Tian'er is willing to gamble your life with false feelings, but even if you are sincere, if the other person doesn't cherish it, you I will also give it up. I am willing to wait until you are willing."

"What if I don't want to do it for the rest of my life?"

"Then wait for a lifetime. As long as you don't disappear, even if you live like this for a lifetime, it will be good." >

Jing was not afraid at all, and the negotiation skills Jing used were: inducement.

Translation: Oh, don’t worry, although I ask for this business from you first, but as long as you are willing to wait for me for fifteen years, good times are coming! When the time comes, I will cherish you very much. Even if you don't trust me and don't invest in me emotionally, I will still be willing to wait for you all my life, cherish you and be good to you all my life.

Tushan Jing is smart. He has been with Xiaoyao in Qingshui Town for several years. He knows very well where Xiaoyao's pain points are and what Xiaoyao longs for. What does Jing's words mean to Xiaoyao? She may not love him, she may not have him in her heart, but he will still take care of her, accompany her, and be good to her every day like Ye Shiqi in Qingshui Town, and for the rest of his life. And Xiaoyao only needs to wait for fifteen years, and there is an ambiguous promise of "not letting a man get into my heart." Faced with this huge temptation, how can Xiaoyao not be tempted?

So from then on, the business between the two was concluded.

<Shiqi smiled. Xiaoliu was indeed cruel to herself, but in fact she had always been very kind to others. Lao Mu, Sang Tianer, Mazi, Chuanzi... She was just a passer-by in their lives, but she fulfilled each of them. . >

I said at the beginning that the book "Sauvignon Blanc" is full of "grass snakes and gray lines". Although Xiaoyao is written here, it is actually written about Xiangliu. Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao are the same. "He is a cruel person. He is cruel to others and even more cruel to himself." But in fact, Xiang Liu is only cruel to himself. He has always been very kind to others. Xiao Yao, Gonggong, Shennong Yijun... He fulfilled each of them, even to his own horse Maoqiu, he was always very good.

But having said that, why was Jing's mental activity like this in the end? Because in his opinion, Xiaoyao is actually soft-hearted towards others, and this business was fulfilled because Xiaoyao was soft-hearted towards him.

muxiyuan

Since there are too many descriptions of Yao Jing, I specifically singled out the chapter "The Peaceful Years in Muxiyuan". This chapter is a crucial chapter for Yao Jing's emotional changes. Before that, Xiaoyao had been looking for Fangfeng Beiwan, who was already Xiangliu, every once in a while, and at the end of the previous chapter, Xiaoyao had put a lot of effort into making the delicacies of "Koi Playing with Lotus" to coax Xiangliu. , and then Xiaoyao moved into Xiaozhurong Mansion to help her brother, giving Fenglong a chance to get close to her. But at the beginning of this chapter, Xiaoyao suddenly became particularly proactive towards Jing, as if she suddenly liked Jing very much. Why is this? After this chapter comes Merlin's Massacre and Thirty-seven Years Under the Sea. You must know that Xiaoyao never thought about Jing when he was at the bottom of the sea. The only time he thought of was to guess that Jing and Fangfeng Yiying had children. The out-of-the-way chapter of Muxiyuan seems very abrupt and intriguing.

<One day, Xiaoyao was preparing medicinal herbs. Xinyue came to see Xiaoyao.

(Here is when Xinyue came to tell Jing that she was coming to live here, and then after Xinyue left)

Xiaoyao looked at the herbs in her hand and suddenly couldn't remember what she wanted to do just now. >

Note: It would be understandable if Xiaoyao would disguise his reaction when talking to Xinyue, but what was Xiaoyao's reaction after Xinyue left? happy? No, it was a feeling of waking up from a dream. She didn't realize that she had been busy with everything related to Xiang Liu, and Xinyue suddenly informed her that Jing was coming, which made her realize: Yes, Jing. She is my development partner, and Jing is my marriage candidate. What am I doing during this time? Xiaoyao felt guilty and guilty towards Jing.

<"Xiaoyao, tell me, what would you do if your sweetheart couldn't go hunting because of inconvenient legs and feet?"

Xiaoyao whispered: "I will accompany him."

Xinyue said: "That's right! That's why I said brother Jing was pitiful. Later, my brother came back with prey, but Yiying was still playing in the mountains. Seeing that brother Jing was lonely, my brother said half jokingly and half reproachfully, "Jing My brother is too playful in pampering his woman. How can that idiot of my brother understand that no matter how playful a woman is, if her heart is tied to a man, she will naturally guard her heart.”>

Note: Here Xinyue and Xiaoyao Bagua mentioned that Fangfeng Yiying doesn’t like Jing at all. Does Xiaoyao think that this paragraph about Fangfeng Yiying also applies to her? "I will accompany him." Did Xiaoyao accompany him? During Fenglong Xinyue's birthday party, Tu Shanjing even came with her, but she still went to play Qushangliushui with Fangfengbei. "Brother Jing is too playful in pampering his woman." This sentence fits perfectly with Xiaoyao. Jing had calculated and managed to get Xiaoyao to come to the Central Plains, but Xiaoyao fell in love every now and then. I went to find Fangfeng Bei to play. "How could my idiot brother understand that no matter how playful a woman is, if her heart is attached to a man, she will naturally guard her heart." When Xiaoyao heard this sentence, wasn't it a warning? Xiaoyao realized that she couldn't keep her heart at all. She originally hated Fangfeng Yiying for neglecting Jing, but what about herself? Xiaoyao felt guilty and distressed for Jing.

<"Why now? Last time at the beach, I asked you... but you refused."

"I don't know, maybe because you are so kind, maybe because I am very selfish now and only think about myself, maybe because you were too..." Jingxiao looked at Xiaoyao, the last two words were almost silent, Xiaoyao said I can only guess based on the lip shape that it seems to be "attractive". >

Note: Does Jing know that Xiaoyao is being hypocritical? He knew, but Xiaoyao kissed his leg with pity. At that moment, he felt that Xiaoyao was so good. His love for Xiaoyao suddenly surged to the top, making him unable to help himself. At that moment, he just wanted to ask for and Possession, "Maybe it's because I'm very selfish now and only think about myself." It's obviously a love between you and me, so why do you say it's selfish? Because Jing knew very well that Xiaoyao was not intimate with him because she loved him, but he couldn't care so much anymore, or in other words, he accepted Xiaoyao's kindness and willingly cooperated with her play.

<Jing has been sitting quietly, as if she didn't hear anything. Looking out of the crystal car window, heavy snow is flying between the sky and the earth, and there is a vast expanse of white. >

Note: This is the last paragraph of the chapter where Jing and Xiaoyao stayed in Muxiyuan until they had to return to Qingqiu for the New Year. It stands to reason that the relationship has made rapid progress, and Jing's mood at this time should be sweet, but the description of this paragraph But it only gives people a feeling of loneliness, why? Because he knew that he had just finished a sweet scene with Xiaoyao, but he not only wanted to win Xiaoyao's person, he also wanted to win her heart, so he felt lost and confused.

Merlin's murder was also a turning point in Tu Shanjing's change of mind. After he experienced the pain of losing Xiaoyao once, he lowered his expectations and no longer asked for Xiaoyao's heart. He only wanted to be with Xiaoyao. This This mentality remains until the end of the novel.

The theory of "id", "ego" and "superego"

When Xiaoyao's "id" wants to choose Xiang Liu most, or her "superego" thinks she should choose Zhuanxu, either of them makes her feel anxious and painful at the same time, she can only rely on the one her "self" thinks she can choose. People come to regulate emotions and relieve pain.

So, why did Xiaoyao choose Tu Shanjing as the mediator?

When Zhuanxu and Huangdi discussed formally sending troops to encircle and suppress Gonggong.

<Xiaoyao sat quietly, hearing the voices of Huangdi and Zhuanxu in her ears, but her heart flew out——... By the Xihe River, she rescued Jing; in order to catch Feifei, she met the White Eagle Maoqiu was given forty lashes by Xiang Liu; the poison she wanted to poison Xiang Liu poisoned Jing; in order to help Zhuan Xu get rid of the poison, she made a deal with Xiang Liu, but she didn't expect that she was a lover who had the same mind and lifeblood. …>

The beginning of this paragraph is the recall of the first acquaintance with Jing and Xiang Liu in Qingshui Town, and the last part is the recall of the relationship with Xiang Liu before leaving Qingshui Town. Xiaoyao just said "She wanted to poison Xiang Liu with the same poison." "It's Jing" summed up all the memories of those years in Qingshui Town. What does this show? This just shows what kind of foundation the relationship between Xiaoyao and Tu Shanjing has always been based on!

This sentence happened when Xiaoyao met Xiang Liu for the second time. Xiang Liu came to give a congratulatory gift. Xiao Yao poisoned Xiang Liu's wine but it did not poison Xiang Liu. After Xiang Liu left, Xiao Yao felt depressed and gave the wine to Jing. Drink, Jing was poisoned.

From that time on, Xiaoyao's desires that could not be satisfied by Xiang Liu would be released through Jing; emotions that could not be vented by Xiang Liu would be regulated by Jing.

For example, Mingyue on the Sea was heartbroken by Xiang Liu and found comfort in Jing; Xiang Liu used her Gu to assassinate Zhuan Xu, and she turned around and asked Jing if she could not hurt Zhuan Xu. She received Jing's affirmative reply and gave her hope. Some peace of mind; when Zhuan Xu came to capture her, her first thought was that Xiang Liu came to save her, but in the end it was Jing who helped her escape. There are many, many more, so I won’t list them all.

From Xiaoyao's perspective, Jing's shortcomings in Xiang Liu's are exactly the opposite. Xiang Liu is ruthless, but Jing is very kind; Xiang Liu always bullies her, but Jing cares about her; Xiang Liu may be difficult to control, but Jing listens to her words; Xiang Liu wants to kill her brother, but Jing promises not to Against her brother; Xiang Liu's attitude has always been unclear, but Jing has always made promises to her. Jing could give her whatever she couldn't get from Xiang Liu.

When she was in Qingshui Town, the person who made Xiaoyao feel uneasy and painful was Xiang Liu. At that time, she had been relying on Tushan Jing to get rid of the pain. She didn't dare to get angry when she was angry with Xiang Liu, so she turned around and got angry at Jing. If you can't meet your needs, go to Jing and ask for them. She didn't just start choosing Jing as the mediator after the fifteen-year contract in Dragon Bone Prison. She had been doing this for a long time, and she had become perfect with practice.

Especially since there was another Zhuan Xu later who made her anxious and painful, she needed Jing even more.

For example, she didn’t want to see her father, so Zhuan Xu forced her to take her back, and Jing was able to help her escape according to her wishes; Zhuan Xu “always forced her to eat a lot of disgusting things,” but Jing wanted to do nothing but be with her. No one would force her; Zhuanxu's situation was always very dangerous. After becoming the Queen, she was worried about Zhuanxu every day, but Jing could help her brother and comfort her to a certain extent; Zhuanxu and Xiang Liu were at odds with each other, and she was in front of Zhuanxu She had to keep her feelings for Xiang Liu a secret, so she had no scruples in front of Jing (at least until she got engaged to Jing).

After Xiaoyao and Jing resolved all misunderstandings and obstacles, Xiaoyao said during a date: "Jing, these days I feel like I have become smaller and become a child again. Being with you feels like... By my mother’s side.”

Seeing this, don’t you still understand what Jing means to Xiaoyao? Jing is someone she can control and can rely on herself, a being who always makes her pity and make her feel close, a companion who will never leave her, a kind-hearted partner who can treat her well and tolerate her all her life, and a partner who never leaves her. A marriageable person who can oppose her brother and marry her, a dependent person who can make up for her lack of maternal love and heal her pain. Jing is the perfect partner who meets almost all of Xiaoyao's criteria for choosing a mate. see it? This is the basis of Xiaoyao and Jing's love. She loves him because she needs him, and she loves him because he suits her. Is there any sexual attraction here? Is there any soul resonance? "NOTHING" (by xiaoguanyuan)

The clearest explanation of the Lover's Poison in "Shang Xiang Si" is in the dialogue between Xiaoyao and the Jiuli Witch King, Chapter 4 of the third book, "Love will always be with Qingshan Lao". Take it apart and write.

Xiaoyao glanced at Jing quickly and said with a guilty conscience: "When I cast the poison, I didn't know there was such a weird name."
Jing said with a half-smile, "It's just a name, why bother to explain?"
Xiaoyao hurriedly explained. Said: "Yes, yes! It's just a name."
The Witch King coughed and said solemnly: "The Lover's Gu, as the name suggests, there is a pair of male and female voodoos. The man and woman infected by the voodoo are connected in life and mind. If one person feels pain, the other person will also feel pain. It hurts, and if one person is hurt, the other person will be hurt too.”

At this time, the Witch King certainly believed that Xiaoyao's poison was planted with the man next to her, so when Xiaoyao said that the lover's poison had a strange name, the Witch King "coughed and said solemnly", indicating that it was not a strange name . , Lover's Gu is a real name, don't talk nonsense if you don't understand.

Xiaoyao said: "I know all this, what else?"
"In the eyes of outsiders, the poison technique is mysterious and vicious, but it is actually just the medical and self-defense skills accumulated by our Jiuli people from generation to generation. There are many poisonous insects, poisonous weeds, and miasma in Jiuli. In order to survive, generations of ancestors have been trying to understand them and control them. Poison is famous for its viciousness, but in fact, we use it more to save people. Lover's Poo connects the lives of two people, that is to say, even if one person is seriously injured , as long as the other person is vigorous, it can keep the seriously injured person alive , which is an excellent thing. Even if it is difficult to raise, there should be many people who want to raise it, but why are there so few people raising it?"

At this point, the reason why Xiang Liu was able to save Xiao Yao has been clearly explained. Xiaoyao is still a good student who listens humbly, because the Witch King is talking about the connection between lives, which is something that Xiaoyao knows has actually happened.

Xiaoyao asked: "Why?"
"If the yang does not grow, the yin does not grow. If everything is beneficial, it will be harmful. The greater the benefit, the greater the harm. The same is true for the Lover's Gu. It can make lovers connect with each other . , lifeline is connected , the lovely love vood is like a lover who falls in love, with changeable temper and very difficult to control. The voodoo can easily backfire. Once an attack occurs, both of them will die . Therefore, the lover vood has another name, heartbroken voodoo. . "
Jing looked at Xiaoyao in shock, and Xiaoyao hurriedly said : "How can it be as scary as he said? It's been seventy or eighty years , and I haven't always been fine?"
The Witch King changed his face in horror : "Isn't your Gu ? Sow it to this young master?"
"No."

When the Witch King arrived here, he realized that Xiaoyao's poison was not planted by Jing, so he changed his color in horror and expressed shock. What is the reason for the creepy discoloration? ——If you gave your poison seed to one person first, but then fell in love with another person, shouldn't you still be alive?

Because the result of the lover's poison backlash is very direct, "both of them die . " Looking back from the Witch King's reaction, what is the reason why Gu insects are "very easy to bite back"? Just a change of heart. Death means backlash, and backlash comes from a change of heart. If you don't die, you haven't changed your mind.

As for what "mind-to-mind communication" is, from Thirty-Seven Years Under the Sea, it is a perception of emotions and feelings. It is not that you can completely understand what the other person thinks. In that case, what is the name of a lover's voodoo insect? It is a voodoo god.

When Xiang Liu came back every day, he would check Xiaoyao's body and felt that Xiaoyao had been silent these past few days. He looked the same as before, but his facial features seemed different.
Xiang Liu suddenly remembered how cunning and clever Xiao Yao was in the past, always complaining that he was afraid of being lonely. He said to Xiao Yao, "Are you bored lying on the bottom of the sea?"

Thinking of this, Xiaoyao hated Gonggong a little, but felt that her hatred was so inexplicable that she could only sulk with herself.
Xiang Liu stroked her eyebrows: "Aren't you happy? Don't you like watching the snow? Then I will take you to play in the sea."
2-5 <But the farewell lasted for a long time>

The Witch King looked strange and asked Xiaoyao: "Can you let me take a look at your Gu worms?"
Xiaoyao nodded.
I didn't see any movement from the Witch King. I guess he was using the worms in his body to look around. The Witch King frowned and murmured : "It is indeed Lover's Gu! How is it possible? 'A lover raises a Lover's Gu, and a heartbroken person becomes a Heartbroken Gu' . The Lover's Gu is different from other Gu. A pair of lovers must be willing to do it." Planting Gu , if he is not your lover, how could you plant Lover Gu on him?"
Xiaoyao said: "You are far inferior to your ancestors, you are too rigid in the experience of your predecessors. Tigers are born in the mountains. The king of beasts, but if he grows up in a small room, he is just a bigger wild cat. Gu insects are not dead, so the voodoo technique is unpredictable." The
Witch King was puzzled at all times , but Xiaoyao's lover was obviously this man beside her . As a young master, there were some things he couldn't say anymore, so he had to say perfunctorily : "What the girl taught me is that the voodoo worms in the girl's body are indeed different from ordinary voodoo worms. I guess both the girl and that person have something special." Xiaoyao sighed
: "He is very special!" Since being poisoned, only Xiang Liu can feel her, but she has never felt him.

Xiaoyao listened to the lecture very humbly and asked questions at first, but when the Witch King mentioned that "a couple must be willing to grow poison," she lost her guard and began to retort: This is your problem, you are too rigid in the experience of previous generations. . Let’s get a feel for it. A student who barely knows anything about Lover’s Poison, but he is listening well to the lecture, suddenly starts to verbally attack an experienced master of the Poison. Why? Feeling guilty! The fiancé is right next to him, but it is revealed that he is in love with someone else. Who wouldn't feel guilty? This pot must be thrown away.

The key point is the reaction of the Witch King, "Some things are hard to say, so I have to say them perfunctorily . " The Witch King obviously did not agree with Xiaoyao's nonsense, but he did not say anything more because of the people around her.

Xiaoyao and Xiangliu planted the poison and never died of the poison, which proves that their hearts have never changed. But why can he have deep feelings for Jing at the same time? I have previously written an article on the difference between love and liking from a social psychology perspective , distinguishing it from three aspects: attachmentaltruism , and intimacy . Love and liking are two concepts that are very, very, very easy to confuse.

Although Xiaoyao said in the book, "This is the first time for both of us to like someone," but really, really, we need to distinguish clearly. Love and liking are two different emotions. Love is not a special kind of liking. Form is not a degree of liking. After reading the whole book, I personally think that Tonghua must have understood a lot of psychological knowledge when writing this book, including the three-self model and defense mechanism that I wrote before , as well as the characteristics of love and the difference between love and liking. , she wrote it so clearly, I don’t believe she doesn’t know.

Xiaoyao and Xiangliu are in love. As written in the relationship diagram of "Zeng Promise", Xiangliu "loves Xiaoyao most of his life" and Xiaoyao "has feelings for Xiangliu" . Yao Jing's feelings are very complicated, but from the perspective of love and liking, they like each other. Just like what is written in the relationship diagram, Jing "likes" Xiao Yao and Xuanxuan " likes" Xiao Yao.

Therefore, the Gu planted by Xiaoyao and Xiangliu will not bite back. Because her love ownership has not changed.

Jing asked eagerly: "How to undo the poison?" The
Witch King's face wrinkled and said: " Either we live together, or we die apart. Once the lover's poison is planted, there is no way to undo it. I just wanted to say , which is why few people raise it. Only some stubborn women will raise it. Even if they do, it is difficult to find men who are willing to grow it." Jing was stunned, and after a long while, he slowly
asked : " If one person who has planted the lover's poison dies, what will happen to the other person?"
The Witch King sighed: "The song of our Jiuli people says, 'The parasol trees on the ground will grow old, the eagles in the sky will not fly alone, and the mandarin ducks in the water will both die.' "
Jing He looked at Xiaoyao blankly and grabbed her hand tightly.
Xiaoyao smiled and made a face at him : "Don't worry! Don't take everything the Witch King said seriously. The Witch King said that only lovers can plant Lover's Gu. Xiang Liu and I have nothing to do with each other, so we still planted Lover's Gu. The Witch King also said that once planted, the poison cannot be removed, but don't forget, I planted the poison on Zhuanxu first. Didn't Xiang Liu help Zhuanxu remove the poison?" Jing breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes! Zhuanxu's
poison It's solved!"
Xiaoyao smiled and shook Jing's hand : "Don't worry, there is no absolute thing in the world. The predecessors couldn't solve it, so I will solve it." She made a proud look and said to the Witch King Said, "When I find a way to cure the poison, I will teach it to you. It will also be considered as repaying the kindness of your ancestors for teaching me the poison." ... She turned around and ran out, showing
a
big smile to Jing, and said happily : "Went to the East China Sea to look for Xiaoxiao and Miao Pu."

The author has set up a fascination array here, and must arrange for Jing to observe the conversation between Xiaoyao and the Witch King. Thinking about it on the other hand, what if the author just lets Xiaoyao and the Witch King have a conversation? Then this Lover Gu made it very clear. Xiaoyao would not feel guilty, the Witch King had no scruples, and there would be no ambiguous effect at all.

But what about reality? Does Jing believe Xiaoyao's nonsense? Obviously not convinced. Judging from Jing's attitude at the time and his subsequent disappointment at not finding a solution for forty-two years, he knew very well that what the Witch King said was true.

Did Xiaoyao completely believe the nonsense that Xiaoyao said? nor. Xiaoyao's reactions throughout the whole process were "laughing""laughing""showing a big smile and saying cheerfully""playful smile" , which made it clear that I don't believe it, I don't care, what's the matter, just listen to his nonsense . But when she doesn’t need to comfort or fool anyone:

Xiaoyao approached Xiaoxiao with a playful smile : "Don't worry, if brother is angry, I will take care of it."
Xiaoxiao neither said thank you nor said no, but asked calmly : "Is the lady going back to Shennong Mountain? "
Xiao Yao looked at the blue sea, silently, and then said after a while"I want to stay on the sea for one night."

She didn't need to explain anything to Xiaoxiao, so she put away her disguise.

At night, the waves crashed on the boat, and the sound of waves came one after another.
Xiaoyao tossed and turned , unable to fall asleep, so she simply got off the bed, put on her clothes and walked out of the cabin.
There was a gentle breeze, a bright full moon hung in the sky, and the sea surface was sparkling, very quiet and beautiful.
Just under this sea, she lay in the white seashell and slept for thirty-seven years. No one knows how Xiang Liu saved her, and no one knows the changes in her body. Every time Zhuan Xu asked, she said she had been sleeping and didn't know anything, but she knew clearly in her heart that the fluid inside her body was with his blood. Just like now, her body was filled with longing for the sea. In the past, she also loved water, but the feeling was completely different from the feeling now. Back then, the sea was the sea, and she was her. Now, she is the daughter of the sea. She can drive fish schools, understand the songs of mermaids, dive into the deepest seabed like a fish monster, and swim faster than dolphins.
With just one leap, you can jump into the sea and swim happily. But Xiaoyao just didn't want to. She clenched her fist tightly and competed with herself.
The singing of the sharks came from the end of the sea. Xiao Yao's heart moved . She stood on the bow of the boat and looked far away . Under the silver moonlight, she saw someone with white clothes and white hair coming on the sparkling waves.

After everything that needs to be done is done, why does the author still want to write that Xiaoyao wants to stay on the sea for a night?

It was precisely because Xiaoyao knew that what the Witch King said was right and that he was talking nonsense, that he wanted to stay on the sea for a night, unable to sleep, thinking about Xiang Liu. Why are you competing with yourself? It's just a game of reason and emotion. Hearing the truth about Lover's Gu, my heart was not without shock. Those thoughts that were almost annihilated by Xiang Liu and annihilated by myself surged up stubbornly. When I was finally alone, the voice in my heart shouted crazily: "He loves You! He loves you!" Emotions are infinitely inclined to Xiang Liu, but reason does not allow it.

She wanted to wait for him to come and ask clearly. If you don't love me, why can you plant the lover's poison with me? If you love me, why do you reject me again and again?

Xiaoyao's "heart moved" may have two reasons. One is that she feels Xiang Liu, and the other is that Xiang Liu makes her feel herself. No matter which one it is, "she never felt him" was overthrown again.

Xiaoyao laughed: "I just went to Jiuli. The Witch King explained to me in detail the poisons in our bodiesI can't remember anything else , but I remember one sentence very clearly. These two poisons are the same. We live and die together, your life and mine are connected . If I get into trouble, don't even think about escaping!"
Xiang Liu smiled and looked at Xiao Yao without the slightest surprise.
Xiaoyao reacted and said in surprise: "You knew what kind of Gu this was from the beginning, right?" "So what?" "The
Witch
King said that the lover's Gu is 'A bird in the sky does not fly alone, but a pair of mandarin ducks in the water will fly alone. "Death'if I die, can you live? "

When it was discovered that Xiang Liu had known the truth about the lover's poison for a long time, Xiaoyao's expression changed from "the poison in our bodies" and "this pair of poison" to "the lover's poison" , from "we live and die together, you and I are connected in life" ” became “If a bird in the sky does not fly alone, a pair of mandarin ducks in the water will die together.” - Since you already knew this, I won’t pretend to be stupid and let’s show off my cards.

If I die, can you live?

If your answer is "no", does it mean that we who are infected with the lover's poison are "birds in the sky" and "mandarin ducks in the water" ? (The implication is, you love me too, right?)

Compare this with this:

Xiaoyao comforted him with a smile : "The mind-to-heart connection is not that 'close'. In fact, it's just Xiang Liu who can feel some of my pain. I can't feel him at all. This is not a mind-to-heart connection at all." In fact,
Jing is not. He cares about Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu's "connected minds", but what he is uneasy about is that they are "connected in life", but he has no way to tell Xiaoyao about this uneasiness, and can only let Xiaoyao misunderstand his "care".
3-5 <The enemy is so close that nothing can be done>

When Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu talked about Lover's Gu, they talked about "connected lives" and avoided "connected minds". When Xiaoyao and Jing talked about Lover Gu, they talked about "connection of hearts", but they were very arrogant about "connection of lifeblood".

She listened to the "detailed explanation" of the Witch King , and there was no "I can't remember anything else" at all . Facing Xiang Liu, she was more concerned about his life and death, "If I die, can you live?" rather than, if you die, can I live? Xiaoyao didn't care much about the possibility of dying together with Xiang Liu.

"Why don't you ask the other way around, if I die, can you live? "

Xiang Liu sees the trick: Guess~

Xiaoyao said angrily : "No matter who dies or lives, I don't know , so I have to ask you, tell me!"

This "good voice and good spirit" is really intriguing. Fangfeng Bei coaxed Xiaoyao, Xiaoyao coaxed Xiangliu, and within a few words, he returned to this pattern.

"I don't even know" - I don't know if we will both die, because I'm not sure if you planted the lover's poison with me because you love me. Please give me a definite answer!

The smile on Xiang Liu's face was very evil, and he seemed helpless and said: "How can I know? You have learned the art of voodoo after all, and this is my first time playing voodoo. But don't worry, wait until you and I die. , don’t you know the result?

"This is my first time to play Gu" - Xiang Liu gave her a hint: This is my first time to love someone.

"When you and I die, won't we know the result?" - If I die and you die, you will know that I do love you. So what? We were both dead knowing I loved you. If you die and I die, you will never know whether I love you or not. So why bother exploring the answer to this question?

Corresponding to the ending, Xiang Liu kills the Gu with his life, cutting off the last link with Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao will never know whether she and Xiang Liu will die together when the Gu is connected. This question will never be answered unless the truth about Xiang Liu's killing of Gu is known.

Xiao Yao was so angry that she almost jumped up and down : "If you can solve Zhuan Xu's poison, you must know how to solve the poison. Don't you want to solve the poison?"
Xiang Liu said with a smile: "No!"

When the Witch King told Xiaoyao about the lover's poison, she should have had a definite answer in her mind at that moment as to whether Xiaoyao and Xiangliu were "a couple of lovers" - she had feelings for Xiangliu, and she had indeed felt the love. Liu's love for her, and the truth about the Lover's Gu obtained from the Witch King simply proved the answer in her heart. What's more, Xiang Liu did save her life when she lost all her life. What the Witch King said was actually correct. The only thing that made her hesitate was that Xiang Liu had indeed removed the poison from Zhuan Xu. What was the reason?

"If you can solve Zhuan Xu's poison, you must know how to solve the poison." - How did you solve the poison? Is it because you have a special constitution or because you love me too?

On the surface, the topic changes before and after are quite dramatic. I was asking if both people would die, but suddenly the conversation changed to "removing the poison". In fact, the essence has not changed. Xiang Liu's extravagant efforts made Xiao Yao very angry: You didn't say it, right? If you don't tell me, then the poison will be removed! If you can get rid of the poison, I will believe that you are ruthless to me, and we will break up. It is very similar to the time when Xiaoyao and Fangfeng Bei were talking about how to cure poison outside the casino after getting engaged to Fenglong. They were angry and testing.

Xiang Liu: " I don't want to". A rare half-truth - I can't explain it, and I don't want to.

Xiao Yao asked helplessly: What do you want?"
Xiang Liu's body sank inch by inch into the sea: "Besides living with rare things, what else do you think I can do?" "
Hey! Don't leave!"
Xiao Yao She climbed over the railing and wanted to jump into the sea to chase Xiang Liu , but a pair of hands grabbed her back .
Seeing that Xiaoyao was going to chase Xiang Liu, Jing couldn't explain why , so she rushed out without thinking and held Xiaoyao, as if she was afraid that she would disappear.
Jing suddenly pulled Xiaoyao into her arms and hugged her tightly: "You are not allowed to be someone else's wife!"
Xiaoyao was stunned for a moment , then fell quietly into his arms.
Jing looked at the quiet and mysterious sea and said softly : "Xiaoyao, leave tomorrow. "
"Yes."

"What do you want?" - If you love me, why don't you admit it? If you don't love me, why can you plant Lover's Gu with me? If you don't love me, why do you still allow Lover's Gu to exist?

Jing heard and understood all the conversations between Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu. At that moment, he felt that Xiaoyao's heart was already biased and he was infinitely nervous that he would lose her. A love rival's intuition is often the most accurate.

"Leave" was a tacit understanding among the three of them.

This chapter is called "Love will always be with Qingshan Lao" . If you don't read the content, the first reaction to the literal meaning should be that Xiaoyao and Jing's relationship will last forever after they fall in love. But in the entire chapter, this "love" has nothing to do with Yao Jing.

The content of this chapter is that after Xiaoyao learned the story of his parents, he went to Jiuli to pay homage; it was in Jiuli that he learned the truth about the lover's poison. On the surface, he was relaxed and calm, but in fact, his heart was in turmoil. In order to seek a truth and Xiangliu, he went to the limit of the sea. Pulling; talking to my grandpa about my mother's death; talking to my brother about what would have happened if my parents hadn't died while "playing with a smoked ball in my hand... in the dark night, it was like seeing countless streams of light racing" Sample.

The story of my parents has been told in the previous chapter "Blooming Flowers and Farewell to Old Friend" . The memorial to parents only accounts for one-fifth of the entire chapter, and half of the chapter is about the lover's poison. It is self-evident to whom "affection" refers to.

"Love always stays with Qingshan." A pair of lovers cannot be together in reality, so they can only stay in Qingshan, and eventually grow old with Qingshan. But life is short and the mountains remain green. Green hills never grow old, and they are also the eternity of love.

White cranes were slowly flying around the mountains and rivers of Jiuli. Xiaoyao opened the bag, which contained soil from the peach blossom forest. Perhaps because it had been soaked with fallen flowers for hundreds of years, the soil was a crimson color.
Xiaoyao grabbed a handful, spread out his palms, and let the mountain wind blow away the soil .
The red soil drifted away in the wind, like drops of blood, falling into the mountains and rivers .
Many years later, in the mountains of Jiuli, there were red maples as red as blood , with straight shapes and bright colors, and ivy often growing on them . I don’t know which wizard said that the red maple is made of Chi You’s blood. From generation to generation, Jiuli people regard the red maple as a sacred tree.

The love between Chi You and Ah Heng burned passionately for four hundred years, and after another four hundred years, it finally turned into a red maple in the mountains, which often accompanies the mountains and rivers and lasts forever in the world. In "Once Promised", Aheng and Chiyou are "tangled with each other until death, and even if the vine grows with trees, they will be entangled with each other until life and death." In "Long Love", the first person to hear the lovesickness song sung by Xiaoyao is Xiang Liu, and there is also this line " You are like a tree in the mountains, and I am like a vine on a tree. We are together and dependent on each other." But the ending of Xiangliu and Xiaoyao is: "You are like a bird in the sky, and I am like a fish in the water. We forget each other and remember each other." "

Chi You and A Heng correspond to Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao.

The lover's Gu line has completely surfaced, Xiaoyao's love ownership is obvious , and the readers can see it clearly, but in the end they have different paths, and they have gone too far at the fork. So what if we learn the truth? The pair of trees and vines, Xiangliu and Xiaoyao, only have a brief relationship with each other in reality. In the end, their love is like that of Chi You and A Heng, which is placed in heaven and earth, seeking an eternity that is both empty and real.

There is a word in Hebrew called Mizpah, which by extension means the watch of the heart and represents eternal emotions. Much like Xiaoyao and Xiangliu who have planted the lover's poison, even though they are thousands of miles apart, their hearts are watching each other. The bonds and ties that span time and space are not another kind of eternity. (by Yolo Su Ying)

For episode 19, maybe it could be interpreted like this.
Now, who wouldn't be jealous seeing your girlfriend hanging out with someone else?
Maybe at that time XL felt jealous, so he felt pain in his heart, then he tried to suppress the pain, so that Xy didn't find out.
But that doesn't mean the bug turns into a heartbroken bug. Because even until the end we know that it never happened.

and also not because XY's heart changed, because that never happened.

XL only suppressed his heartache because of jealousy, not suppressed his pain because the bug turned into heartbreak. Because that never happened.

isn't it clear they love each other from start to finish?

@windiaaa041293

Thank you for your posts on Lovers' bug topic. Very helpful!

Tonghua’s crazy hint

This is the introduction to the first volume "Sauvignon Blanc 1: Like First Seeing" written by Tong Hua in the 2019 revision of "Sauvignon Blanc":

An encounter in Qingshui Town made everyone appear in the story, and changed everyone's fate, and even changed the fate of the entire wilderness. Xiaoyao met Ye Shiqi, and also met Xiang Liu and Xuanxuan. Their story officially kicked off, but everything was just a line of grass, stretching for thousands of miles. Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth? How deep can love go for a person despite all kinds of choices? Lovesickness is like a glass of poisonous wine. It is sweet in the throat and ecstasy in the bones. Until it enters the heart and lungs, there is no cure. When the poison breaks out, it breaks the heart and lungs. Only the smile and companionship of the sweetheart can cure it. If not, it can cure it. , all that remains is the deep love that lasts until death. The story continues.

"Everything is just a line of grass and snakes, stretching for thousands of miles."

Note: Tonghua has already hinted at the correct way for readers to open this book in the introduction.

"Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth?"

Note: Does the “we” here refer to the protagonists in the story? The introduction refers to the protagonists as "them", but the "we" mentioned by Tong Hua refers to the readers. Is what the readers can see with their naked eyes really the truth of everything? Tonghua not only hinted, but also hinted wildly. Xiang Liu's love for Xiao Yao is far deeper than what Xiao Yao sees, and Xiao Yao's love for Xiang Liu is far deeper than what readers see.

"How deep can love for a person go despite all the choices?"

Translation: How deep does Xiaoyao's love for Xiangliu deepen despite all the choices?

"Only the smile and companionship of my sweetheart can help. If not, all that will be left is deep-rooted lovesickness."

Note: Who are the subject and object here? Zhuanxu’s sweetheart Xiaoyao? Xiaoyao’s sweetheart Jing? No, there are two key words: "smile" and "accompanying". There are many descriptions in the book where Xiaoyao is fascinated every time she sees Xiang Liu's casual smile. "Companionship" refers to Fangfengbei's companionship to Xiaoyao. , Thirty-seven years after the sea, Xiangliu’s company every time Xiaoyao is sad, and another heart’s company every time Xiaoyao’s heartache. Xiaoyao's lovesickness can only be solved by Xiangliu's smile and company. If not, there will only be deep lovesickness that will last until death.