nathsketch:
Sorry! I'm completely immune to him.

Lol this description. 

nathsketch:
But I feel bad, your posts are so complete, and filled with rock-solid arguments (as a former lawyer, I applaud your defenses)

As a current lawyer, I appreciate that ^^

AH :
As a current lawyer, I appreciate that ^^

OMG really? High five, sister! ✋🏻🌟

nathsketch:

OMG really? High five, sister! ✋🏻🌟

https://youtu.be/VigT5D01P4A?si=b6optpnBL-8yxRD7&t=6695 ^^

AH :

https://youtu.be/VigT5D01P4A?si=b6optpnBL-8yxRD7&t=6695 ^^

I opened the link and the first thing I saw were two of my comments hahaha I'm everywhere hELP

BUT WHY MAKE HIM SO FINE?

Who greenlit this? 

I want to file a class action lawsuit 😹

Dramadoggy2021:

Just found this thread….I actually don’t understand ..he removes his history from the mirror..and what does that do? so she no longer sees him in mirror…but  She still remembers him from her own memories ..(unless she gees Alzheimer’s..lol) …I can’t see how she would ever ever forget him …

but I think him seeing how she put him in her mirror shows she cares and thinks about him…I hope that is his reassurance she cares for him…

I really don’t think they will change his fate in season 2…I think I need to skip it..I can’t bear to see his ending…so tragic…so heartbroken …I just hope one thing they change is that she realizes he loves her and not for motives and manipulations only…

LOL yeah she's not going to forget him even if he erased his history in her mirror. I think her time with XL/FFB are too memorable and precious to forget. And the third volume of the novel is called Miss You Forever which relates to Xiang Liu so she's never going to forget him.  

I'm dreading his end scene. I already saw some BTS of it and TJC said people were crying when he was dubbing his ending 😭

Elise:
I'm dreading his end scene. I already saw some BTS of it and TJC said people were crying when he was dubbing his ending 😭

Yeahhhh...no. NOPE.

nathsketch:

That's so sad. Her abandonment issues break my heart.

But don't let the Jingers know she canonically prefers to be around weak people or there'll be another meltdown 😹

lol I love how you call Jing fans Jingers. I think I'm going to call them that from now on too. I know one or two fans who would get angry if you posted that XY prefers weak people on the main comments section. The shipping war will ignite again.

Elise:

I have a feeling they might combine his thoughts from the epilogue with his death scene (as it's described in chapter 51) so that the voice work TJC mentioned is him reading out XL's wishes and final thoughts for XY at the same time as the visuals of XL's death and him holding XY's tear-pearl play out on screen... and idk how to feel about that. 

That approach would be devastating (which I like ^^") but also... maybe then they won't show all the details of XL carving those wishes into the ice crystal ball and also carving the big-bellied laughing doll (which I would hate) and all the details of XY reacting to the news of XL's death (which I would also hate). 

I am so dumb..

now I realized that scene where he finds her identity ..and his drinking ..all mad and upset ..he did have a dream being able to be with her …all shattered dream when he realized her identity…daughter of his enemy…if she was not he probably would have confessed his love and pursue her..

Even after reading the poison pill that someone posted confused…when xy was a man …xl already knew she was a female ..fell in love with her ..she didn’t know…but she did generally cared about him then ..so that is why she able to transfers the pill…deep inside she didn’t realize the affection she had for him yet

AH :

I have a feeling they might combine his thoughts from the epilogue with his death scene (as it's described in chapter 51) so that the voice work TSJ mentioned is him reading out XL's wishes and final thoughts for XY at the same time as the visuals of XL's death and him holding XY's tear-pearl play out on screen... and idk how to feel about that. 

That approach would be devastating (which I like ^^") but also... maybe then they won't show all the details of XL carving those wishes into the ice crystal ball and also carving the big-bellied laughing doll (which I would hate) and all the details of XY reacting to the news of XL's death (which I would also hate). 

I'd prefer it if the show ended with XL's epilogue scene. That's what I'm worried about, if they change the ending too much, they won't show all the details of XL making the laughing doll.

I'm already hating that she finds out about his death before her wedding (if the leaked script is true) 😐

Elise:

I'd prefer it if the show ended with XL's epilogue scene. That's what I'm worried about, if they change the ending too much, they won't show all the details of XL making the laughing doll.

I'm already hating that she finds out about his death before her wedding (if the leaked script is true) 😐

That last part is absurd. So he's dead and she'll just carry on as if it was just another Tuesday.

Elise:

lol I love how you call Jing fans Jingers. I think I'm going to call them that from now on too. I know one or two fans who would get angry if you posted that XY prefers weak people on the main comments section. The shipping war will ignite again. 

Hahaha yes, I love saying Jingers. There's a restaurant in Glasgow called Jingers so I guess that's one place I won't be visiting when I go to Scotland. Casualties of war lololol

Dramadoggy2021:

I am so dumb..

now I realized that scene where he finds her identity ..and his drinking ..all mad and upset ..he did have a dream being able to be with her …all shattered dream when he realized her identity…daughter of his enemy…if she was not he probably would have confessed his love and pursue her..

Even after reading the poison pill that someone posted confused…when xy was a man …xl already knew she was a female ..fell in love with her ..she didn’t know…but she did generally cared about him then ..so that is why she able to transfers the pill…deep inside she didn’t realize the affection she had for him yet

It's so bad, isn't it? The more we dissect this story, the more these details keep coming up and it's all just so heartwrenching. I've never seen anything so depressing in all my life. This makes me feel ill, for real. I'm not mature enough

Elise:

Same. I really don't get how they're going to manage the emotions of the scenes in between his death (and XY finding out about it) and the epilogue. They'd need to have CX and XY visit their family members' graves on the morning of her wedding after XL's death. Will they really have her visit other peoples' graves right after finding out about XL's death? That will feel so weird. And XY is going to accept CX's flower (which basically signifies her forgiving him and repairing their relationship) right after XL's death, which CX is indirectly responsible for?? And then they're going to have XY go off and have her (presumably happy) wedding? How could XL's death not overshadow all of that? 

And then there's XY's final scene with CX... I guess they'll be taking out the part where XY asks CX to spare XL's life before he leaves her wedding (I'm just realizing now that that's the very last conversation they ever have), and the part where CX realizes that XL is FFB... so I guess it'll cut right from the wedding to them leaving for QS town (still hate that). And then maybe they'll cut to the epilogue.  Hopefully they'll still make a point of highlighting the big bellied laughing doll before they leave... but it won't be the same if TSJ doesn't decide to pack it because it's the first thing that makes XY laugh after XL's death...