Now that I discovered how to add images, I'm going to become very very annoying as I will be adding them in yaoliu, yaojing and yaoxuan hehe

I still can't get over her laughing at him. I laughed at him too. The cutest broke man. 

Kokuto:

If that plastered hand on the glass isn't in the drama, the director, editor, and cinematographer should be fired immediately.   ???

No literally cause I NEED to see it. I'm so excited for their romance. 

Sirry Usly:

I consider this their first date. It was so cute. Also, did those flower plant things sting her? Or they just pricked her when she touched them? 

YES!!! First official date.  It happened right after they gave got their matching poison bugs!  And who said XL isn't romantic?

I don't know.  I thought maybe her finger got caught when it closed?  It could have stung her.  Plenty of sea creatures are poisonous.  side eye to the right.

Sirry Usly:
Now that I discovered how to add images, I'm going to become very very annoying as I will be adding them in yaoliu, yaojing and yaoxuan hehe

Ahahahaha I understand you! And I guess you are not going to be alone to do so....;D

(I missed that too...in those 3 sections!) :D

Kokuto:

YES!!! First official date.  It happened right after they gave got their matching poison bugs!  And who said XL isn't romantic?

I don't know.  I thought maybe her finger got caught when it closed?  It could have stung her.  Plenty of sea creatures are poisonous.  side eye to the right.

The dates he takes her on are always either super fun or super beautiful. 

Their last date was so cute 

Symbolika1:

Ahahahaha I understand you! And I guess you are not going to be alone to do so....;D

(I missed that too...in those 3 sections!) :D

Haha, thanks for teaching me. 

Sirry Usly:
The dates he takes her on are always either super fun or super beautiful. 

Kiss needed here, so added one ;p! Good night :)))

Kokuto:

If that plastered hand on the glass isn't in the drama, the director, editor, and cinematographer should be fired immediately.   ???

The glass should win a best supporting actor award hahahaha

Symbolika1:

Kiss needed here, so added one ;p! Good night :)))

That's more than enough to ensure a good night's sleep ??

Why do my emojis become ????

Sirry Usly:

I hope we don't get horrible angles when this airs...because why is it that in every drama I watch, the bts footage is always better than the actual footage that is used? Is it censorship ?

Yeah I'm scared they will remove all of thissssss ?It should be illegal hah

nathsketch:

The glass should win a best supporting actor award hahahaha

LOL!  Supporting actor!

I don't understand why that glass isn't melting?  

Sirry Usly:

No literally cause I NEED to see it. I'm so excited for their romance. 

Absolutely.

Kokuto:

LOL!  Supporting actor!

I don't understand why that glass isn't melting?  

Absolutely.

The glass isn't melting because it's quite tempered.

nathsketch:

The glass isn't melting because it's quite tempered

Oh noe!  LOL!  I see you have an endless fount of punnery.