Kokuto:

Oh noe!  LOL!  I see you have an endless fount of punnery.

The glass just took one glance at him and said: It's crystal clear this guy is the best ?

nathsketch:

Why do my emojis become ????

Mine have been doing that sometimes too...Idk why. 

nathsketch:

Yeah I'm scared they will remove all of thissssss ?It should be illegal hah

I hope not. Guys, I love listening to his voice in the previews. I'm so excited to 'meet' this new character. I wonder how it will differ from the character of XL. Obviously by a lot but still. 

Sirry Usly:

Mine have been doing that sometimes too...Idk why. 

I've just refreshed the page and they came back :)

Xiao Liu and Xiang Liu my LiuLiu cp 

Ahhh yes, continue to work hard poisoning your man ?? 

The first time I remember us hearing him say her name. It was so...swoon. 

Keep them coming ?

Today's bit of heartbreaking XL sadness ...  don't read further if you are out of kleenex.

One think I love about this show is all the foreshadowing and the repeated motifs, like XL's lonely walks away from XY into the darkness and death and killing of his life.  I tear up just thinking about it.  One thing I noticed early on, and thought was cool, was those scenes where we see XL teleports or goes invisible (don't know which it is) in a swirl of smoke and snow.  I thought it was such a cool effect and fit the character perfectly.  I watched this video on Twitter and saw it again, here at the very end.  

XL and FFB video 

And it suddenly struck me.  That's the last thing that XY will be able to remember of XL at the end of the series.  He killed their poison love bug connection, never allowed her to realize her love for him, erased his images from the mirror and did his best to distance himself.  He leaves no body to mourn, and the place he fell is inaccessibly toxic.  He will fade from existence, from memory, just like that image, into a swirl of snow and disappear.  Even if you hadn't read the novel, or spoilers, Zoe Quin and her team have been telling you XL's fate from the very beginning.  It just stabs me in the heart again.

My only hope is Fang Feng Bei, and I'm sure novel readers will come along and crush that fragile flower. ?

Fang Feng Bei was weaker than XL.  He asked XY to remember him and wrote his name on her palm.  He taught her archery and even if she densely can't figure out he commissioned the bow, his blood activated it.  How can she ever pull a bow, and that bow in particularly, and not remember Fang Feng Bei?  And the crescent moon on her wrist is a reminder of the 37 years they spent watching the moon together. 

Oh no.  I feel the loss of her bow coming.  XL truly is a bastard.

Sirry Usly:

The first time I remember us hearing him say her name. It was so...swoon. 

Love all the gifs and pics!  Every one makes me smile and my heart soar ... and then tear up.  Especially this one.  So much crying over this scene.

nathsketch:

The glass just took one glance at him and said: It's crystal clear this guy is the best ?

I .... I bow before your clear superiority.

This date will never not be funny to me. Him falling on purpose, where does he get his tricks from? Some girl in his FFB era must have used this on him ??

Okay, this is my last spam in all the discussion threads for the day I promise ???

Sirry Usly:

This date will never not be funny to me. Him falling on purpose, where does he get his tricks from? Some girl in his FFB era must have used this on him ??

I love it!  That's exactly where he must have picked it up from.  Or ... maybe he spent a few years a woman?  There's the fanfiction.  XL's life as other people.

Still working on reconciling my clueless XL and his obviously more experienced alter egos.

Also, I may be alone here, but I think they should have let Tan Jian Ci dress up as the woman.  He could so carry that off.

And dear heavens.  The freeing of Left Ear.  Those scenes ... emotionally devastating.  

Kokuto:

I love it!  That's exactly where he must have picked it up from.  Or ... maybe he spent a few years a woman?  There's the fanfiction.  XL's life as other people.

Still working on reconciling my clueless XL and his obviously more experienced alter egos.

Also, I may be alone here, but I think they should have let Tan Jian Ci dress up as the woman.  He could so carry that off.

And dear heavens.  The freeing of Left Ear.  Those scenes ... emotionally devastating.  

You found fanfiction? I've only found ones in Mandarin. 

Also, it's my headcanon that all his experience comes from his FFB era and most of it is probably with women who work in brothels. But then again he has a reputation as a playboy and I don't think you'd just get that from frequenting brothels. 

Lastly, yes he could have pulled it off but censorship would probably not have allowed it tbh.