We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

Frodo had the strength.  Don't worry.  I'll be your Samwise. :)  Together, we'll venture into Mordor, AKA Jing Happy Ending.

Sounds good. But I'll need to be carried, that's for sure. Thank you, Sam.

Kokuto:

Elise

9 minutes ago

XL: XY is going to live whether she likes it or not. I'll use up as many lives, give her as much essential blood, and spend as much time healing her as necessary to bring her back from the brink of death every time. As for myself, I am going to die on the battlefield whether she likes it or not. I'll try to make her not love me too much before I die so my death is a bit less devastating to her, and I'll use one of my lives to bring her fiancee back from the dead so she can marry him.

This is true love right here. Such a selfless person....

What an perfect movie to GIF, considering Xiang Liu's attitude to XY is, "As You Wish."  Except for dying, he listens to what she says, and tries to make sure she has it.

He'll do whatever she says and gives her what she wants even if she's annoying him xD https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Zu411c7tU/?spm_id_from=autoNext

AH :

I thought you were all about XL giving XY choices? ^^

I don’t even know what am I about. I just love him, that’s all I know. 😂 

AH :
I agree. There's a point in the novel where XY gets a good portion of her happy ending (she sets up her own medical clinic on an island), but ZX can't stand her not being with him. So he uses his own safety to force her to come back to live with her grandfather as a princess again so he can still visit her everyday.

He's so manipulative and possessive. He reminds me of Li Cheng Yin from Goodbye, My Princess. Although, not as unhinged and crazy like Li Cheng Yin lol. 

AH  VIP

XL: XY is going to live whether she likes it or not. I'll use up as many lives, give her as much essential blood, and spend as much time healing her as necessary to bring her back from the brink of death every time. As for myself, I am going to die on the battlefield whether she likes it or not. I'll try to make her not love me too much before I die so my death is a bit less devastating to her, and I'll use one of my lives to bring her fiancee back from the dead so she can marry him.

I love that pic with the break down on what XY's suitors did while she was in a coma!

It's ironic that XL isn't going to let XY die, but he's darn sure going to die himself!  Of course, I still maintain that XY could have saved XL from death.

Kokuto:
It's ironic that XL isn't going to let XY die, but he's darn sure going to die himself! Of course, I still maintain that XY could have saved XL from death.

She saved him in the AU fic liddi recommended and it made sense too. It tied back to XY's parents and how her dad saved her mom in the prequel.

Elise:

She saved him in the AU fic liddi recommended and it made sense too. It tied back to XY's parents and how her dad saved her mom. 

:O Did she use the arrow-less god bow? That would be even more poetic for XY and XL given that he's the one who taught her archery!

Elise:

She saved him in the AU fic liddi recommended and it made sense too. It tied back to XY's parents and how her dad saved her mom in the prequel.

I need to read that fanfic. Too much stuff going on, but I need to set the time and start reading it asap.

Elise:

He'll do whatever she says and gives her what she wants even if she's annoying him xD https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Zu411c7tU/?spm_id_from=autoNext

The stuff he puts up with!  I love how he pulls back when she gets in his face about taking the PLB.

Sorry, I got distracted by that video and bilibili.

@ chapt 30…I find that funny compared to the drama …season 1…XY and Cx relationship was so strong brother/ sisterly love at least on surface …for her ..the way the would die for each other ..CX had so many chances to hug her hold her hands…vs poor Xl had little..

I do think she loves CX the most ..but not romantically…she said if TSJ was CX enemy she wouldn’t be with tSJ…

AH :

:O Did she use the arrow-less god bow? That would be even more poetic for XY and XL given that he's the one who taught her archery!

Yes, in the fanfic 不负相思意 Fulfilled Yearning, she used the same Pan Gu bow which Chi Chen used to save her mother, to save Xiang Liu in his final battle against the Xuan Yuan forces.

Elise:

I still need to finish the book!  Plus, I'm going to watch that prequel.  As soon as I finish the ten other things I'm watching.  sigh.

AH :

There was an AU video where XY was using the Pangu? bow, IIRC.

Kokuto:

I still need to finish the book!  Plus, I'm going to watch that prequel.  As soon as I finish the ten other things I'm watching.  sigh.

There was an AU video where XY was using the Pangu? bow, IIRC.

That AU video is based off the same fanfic I mentioned 不负相思意

liddi:

That AU video is based off the same fanfic I mentioned 不负相思意

Oh cool! I didn't know that.

Kokuto:
It's ironic that XL isn't going to let XY die, but he's darn sure going to die himself!

For real. He's allowed to want to die. But she isn't. XY is legit annoyed after her attempted suicide fails (not knowing about what XL did to save her again this time).

---

When Xiao Yao woke up and saw the sunlight from the window and the peach blossoms blooming, she didn’t know where she was but she knew she was alive.

Xiao Yao covered her eyes, if she knew it was this hard to die she would have never planted the Lover’s Bug in Xiang Liu years ago!

After some time, Xiao Yao sat up and called out “Anyone there? Where is this place?”

From the red blossoms a figure in white rushed over and Xiao Yao almost forgot to breathe until she saw his green eyes and released a disappointed breath. “Lie Yang, why am I on Jade Mountain?”

“You were sick so Zhuan Xu brought you to the Royal Mother for healing.”

Zhuan Xu explained that she was sick? Fine, might as well stick with the story…..Xiao Yao asked “Where is Zhuan Xu?”

“Left.”

Xiao Yao was relieved and asked, “Did the Royal Mother save me?”

Lie Yang didn’t answer her, transforming into a white bird and flying away.

Ah Bi walked in with a smile. “Your body was fine, the Royal Mother saw that you could breathe underwater so sank you into the lake filled with Jade Mountain spiritual essence and that woke you up.”

Xiao Yao smiled bitterly, such deadly poison couldn’t even kill her. Having the bug connected with Xiang Liu was like giving herself nine lives. But what was the point of living like this?

-----

Which makes me think I should add XY to the list:

XY: If TSJ dies I'm okay with someone else murdering me*, except that would mean leaving ZX behind so maybe not. But if ZX is partly responsible for killing TSJ I'll kill him. I'll also forget my promise to XL to live (even if TSJ is dead) and kill myself*. If TSJ comes back from the dead, I'll make up with ZX and ask him to spare XL. If ZX ends up being partly responsible for killing XL anyway, I'll leave with TSJ and not say goodbye to ZX.

* I'm not going to worry about the fact that this will either kill XL too or at least take out one of his lives.