We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Elise:

I'm crying laughing from all these changes

Same!!! It's good that I'm alone now, 'cause I'd spooking people around me hahahahahahaha

AH :
Suffering internally in silence. 

I'd prefer this. I like seeing his side of things but I don't want to see him super upset about her intimate moments with Jing. It takes aways from the whole "leaving her with someone she can rely on thing" for me at least. 

fancy:

Lmao I can't LOLOLOL. Do they really need to show us that he feels that? LMao. 

That's just wrong. Let the man get some release LOL

I'm cackling sorry

fancy:

They hate us! I promise you, they do ??? thank god I'm not a solo yaoliu shipper and that I was able to get into the other ships as well because if not I swear I'd be losing my mind so much more. Ik it may not sound like it but trust I would not be as okay as I am right now ???

Idk why my laughing emojis turned into question marks but I'm not questioning anything, I'm laughing fyi

Elise:

I'm crying laughing from all these changes

They hate us! I promise you, they do 😂😂😂 thank god I'm not a solo yaoliu shipper and that I was able to get into the other ships as well because if not I swear I'd be losing my mind so much more. Ik it may not sound like it but trust I would not be as okay as I am right now 😂😂😂

fancy:
They hate us! I promise you, they do

Also, for anyone who can't tell...I'm joking. I'm not shading any of the actors, writers, or TH so...please don't attack me, thanks. <333 

fancy:

Also, for anyone who can't tell...I'm joking. I'm not shading any of the actors, writers, or TH so...please don't attack me, thanks. <333 

I'm only attacking the characters, not real people LOL, so it should be fine.

fancy:

They hate us! I promise you, they do ??? thank god I'm not a solo yaoliu shipper and that I was able to get into the other ships as well because if not I swear I'd be losing my mind so much more. Ik it may not sound like it but trust I would not be as okay as I am right now ???

Oh noes, so I guess I need to check myself in the nearest mental hospital! I don't give a flying Furball for any of the other dudes, I just wish they would disappear faster than my willingness to go to my yoga classes lololol

fancy:

They hate us! I promise you, they do 😂😂😂 thank god I'm not a solo yaoliu shipper and that I was able to get into the other ships as well because if not I swear I'd be losing my mind so much more. Ik it may not sound like it but trust I would not be as okay as I am right now 😂😂😂

I wish I could get on board with the other ships but I just can't. Xiang Liu and only Xiang Liu has my heart 😭 That's why it hurts even more.

Oh no... looks like I shouldn't have translated it after all - sorry to have left disaster in my wake!  Gotta turn in now. Stay safe, stay strong, and when all fails, there is always the novel to go back to.

fancy:

Shade away. We thrive on it hahahahaha

liddi:

Oh no... looks like I shouldn't have translated it after all - sorry to have left disaster in my wake!  Gotta turn in now. Stay safe, stay strong, and when all fails, there is always the novel to go back to.

No problem, it's better to be ready and brace for impact. I've got my oxygen mask on, even if the chance of survival is very low 😭

But seriously, thank you for taking the time to translate all this for us. You're the best. Sleep well ♥️

I heard there was something I HAD to read NOW.   Let me check out what you are setting on fire today.

AH :
I haven't liked any of the scenes they've added showing XL annoyed, frustrated or upset on his own. They make him seem... less dignified. Almost petulant. Whereas by mostly not showing his emotions and reactions in the novel, he seemed more dignified and mature. Suffering internally in silence. 

I am fine with seeing his side, because knowing the nature of the lover's bug, it is always apparent how difficult it would have been for him to be privy to everything she was going through.  I don't feel that his reactions make him any less dignified or mature. If anything, knowing he went through all this heartache, and still proceeded resolutely to do what he set out to do despite all that it cost him, just makes me love and hurt for him more.

Elise:
I wish I could get on board with the other ships but I just can't. Xiang Liu and only Xiang Liu has my heart 😭 That's why it hurts even more.

I can't either. I swear, the more I try to like the Dude, the more I fall in love with Xiang Liu. They shouldn't have made him with so dang fine. And I'm not even talking about the looks.