No problem and enjoy!

Slow day today my Liu fam? Have a treat ♥️

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gvxcUYMQwEo

nathsketch:

Slow day today my Liu fam? Have a treat ♥️

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gvxcUYMQwEo

Rocking that FFB hair.

Rocking it so much he changed the tilt of the Earth's axis 🙊

Okay comments in the main thread made me want to collect these. I've copied excerpts of all the scenes in the novel before chapter 28 (since that's where part 1 of the drama ends, although one of my favourite scenes occurs after chapter 28) where XL bites XY below, and highlighted a few key details. 

-----

Chapter 3:

His hand stroked Xiao Liu’s face and he leaned in and grabbed Xiao Liu’s neck. Xiao Liu’s body shook and he shut his eyes. Xiang Liu’s tongue tasted blood and a realization thundered through his mind. He slowly sucked a few times before raising his head. “Do you dare say anymore nonsense?”

Xiao Liu wildly shook his head. Xiang Liu released him and Xiao Liu scrambled as far away as he could.

“You were cursing me just now?” Xiang Liu smiled and crooked his finger. Xiao Liu step-by-step walked up to him. “Don’t hit the face.” Xiang Liu didn’t use his hands and instead used his mouth. He bit down hard on Xiao Liu’s neck and sucked his blood. Xiao Liu closed his eyes and this wasn’t like last time, meant as a warning. Xiang Liu really was drinking his blood.

After some time he released Xiao Liu, but his lips remained on his bite mark. “Scared?”

“Scared!”

“Liar!”

Xiao Liu candidly said, “That night I knew you discovered the secret with my body. I thought you would think of ways to eat me, but tonight you came and all you want is my blood. I’m not scared anymore.”

Xiang Liu said with a half-smile, “Maybe I currently want your blood, but one Winter I may want to stew you to nourish myself fully.”

Xiao Liu laughed and opened his hands. “I belong to my lord already. My lord can do whatever you want with me.”

“You’re lying again!”

Xiao Liu looked at Xiang Liu – tonight he seemed different. His white hair was still not a strand out of place, his white robe was still spotless but appeared not as perfect as before. “You’re hurt.”

Xiang Liu stroked Xiao Liu’s neck as if picking a spot to bite next. “What exactly did you eat to grow up? If demons were to discover that your blood was more powerful in healing than even the most magical of medicinal pills, you’ll get eaten until nothing is left.”

Xiao Liu laughed but didn’t respond to Xiang Liu’s words and instead asked, “What brings my lord here so late tonight?”

Xiang Liu took off his outer robe and laid down comfortably. “Borrowing your pallet to sleep.”

Xiao Liu just finished tormenting Xiang Liu and was in a very good mood so waved a greeting to Shi Qi with a bright smile. Shi Qi hurried up his footsteps and there was a twinkle in his eye until he noticed the teeth marks on Xiao Liu’s neck. For all intents and purposes it looked like a mark left by a kiss. Shi Qi’s eyes darted to Xiao Liu’s room and the twinkle disappeared from his eyes. Xiao Liu told Shi Qi “Xiang Liu is in my room. Don’t bother him and let him rest. He’ll leave when he wakes up. I have some things to do so I need to leave. Tell Lao Mu not to look for me.”

---

Chapter 4:

Xiang Liu asked, “Did you bathe?

Xiao Liu was still cheeky. “Bathed super clean, just waiting for my lord to arrive.”

Xiang Liu’s hand grabbed Xiao Liu’s shoulder and he lowered his head. Xiao Liu docilely tipped back his neck. When Xiang Liu’s sharp fang pierced his skin and started drinking his blood, Xiao Liu didn’t close his eyes and instead looked at the moon.

Xiang Liu wasn’t holding back and Xiao Liu gradually felt lightheaded. “Are you planning to suck me dry all at once? Even if you have nine heads, I didn’t hear that you had nine stomachs! Can’t you save some for next time?”

Xiang Liu’s lips were still on Xiao Liu’s neck and were right next to the artery that led straight to the heart. “When do you think I should bite down right here? Tonight?”

Xiao Liu immediately countered, “Not tonight since it’s too pretty out. Killing me is such a mood-ruining thing to do. Wait for the day when I really want to kill you.”

“You don’t want to kill me?”

Xiao Liu smiled. “No! You clearly know I don’t want to kill you, and I won’t kill you.”

“I don’t know. All I know is that you ought to hate me.”

“You don’t know and you dared to come see me while still nursing your injury? You really see me as a harmless bunny rabbit? Or are your nine brains fighting with each other and now you’re stupid because none of them work?”

Xiang Liu leaned in, clearly to continue his meal, so Xiao Liu quickly added, “Because I’m lonely!” Xiang Liu’s lips pressed against his neck and didn’t move.

“He kept you locked up in a cage?”

“Yup.”

Xiang Liu was silent for a moment and his hand was massaging Xiao Liu’s neck. “Am I the snake to help alleviate your loneliness?”

Xiao Liu smiled. “Who knows? Perhaps I’m the snake who is amusing you.”

Xiang Liu released him. “The important thing?”

Xiao Liu waited a few moments before slowly sitting up. His head was spinning and he couldn’t see straight and his legs hurt so much he couldn’t walk. The startled chipmunk peered out at him and Xiao Liu smiled. “What’cha looking at? Looking at me being made a fool? I didn’t get to be a fool for nothing. I traded something small for something big. The next time I see that big demon he won’t be looking to wring my neck…..”

The sun hadn’t even risen when Shi Qi tracked him down and found Xiao Liu curled up within a tangle of broken branches. He looked totally beaten up but was sleeping with a slight smile on his lips. Shi Qi knelt down and slowly picked off the leaves on his head and saw that there were two fresh bite marks on Xiao Liu’s neck. It was slightly hidden underneath his collar with the red teeth impression vaguely showing the imprint of a pair of lips.

-----

Chapter 6:

Xiang Liu stood up and walked into the pool, his hand grabbed Xiao Liu’s neck and slammed it against the stone side. “You knew that I would risk severe injury to kill him!” Xiao Liu had no strength to resist so backed down. “I ruined your big plan, so if you want to kill me then kill me!” He docilely stuck out his neck and closed his eyes.

Xiang Liu coldly laughed. “Kill you? That would be too easy on you!” He lowered his head and bit down hard on Xiao Liu’s neck and drank his blood as if to release his rage. Xiao Liu leaned his neck back and rested on the side of the pool. Thank god he was of some use to Xiang Liu. Since Xiang Liu was a nine-headed demon with a very strange form, it was near impossible for him to find medicine to heal his injuries. Which is why the equally strange form Xiao Liu was his best medicine.

Xuan was laying on the pallet and suddenly bolted upright and touched his neck. Xiao Liu was still alive!

In the beginning there was a sharp pain like teeth biting through the flesh. But gradually, the pain transformed into something odd. In the pain there was a sensation of numbness, a shivering feeling of bliss, as if someone was sucking, and licking, and lightly kissing.

Xuan felt his mouth turn dry and was suddenly very angry. With such severe injuries, was that guy crazy or what the heck was he doing?

Xiang Liu raised his head and stared at Xiao Liu, blood staining his lips, his eyes darkened, his breath slightly labored. Xiao Liu was initially sitting sprawled like a man but suddenly he slid down and unconsciously wanted to cover his chest, but he immediately stopped himself and continued to sit sprawled open.

Xiang Liu’s hand moved down from his neck, tracing his jawline, down his clavicle. Xiao Liu grabbed his hand and smiled. “I’m a man. Even if you like men, you should find someone better looking.”

“You’re a man?” Xiang Liu’s slightly blood-stained lips curved upward. “If you’re a man, how did you lure the Jiu Jiu out?”

Xiao Liu blinked quizzically, “I don’t believe you can’t change your shape as well as your voice.”

“I trust a beast’s natural instinct.”

“If a beast’s natural instinct was so accurate, your Furball wouldn’t have been poisoned by me. There would be no such thing as traps, and hunters wouldn’t need to hunt.”

“What kind of transformation spell are you using? You have very weak powers but it’s completely seamless just like it’s your true form.”

Xiao Liu angrily said, “This is my true form!”

Xiang Liu stared at him, his eyes as dark as ink, and Xiao Liu’s heart started racing.

Xuan got up and left, and when he arrived at the door, he suddenly turned around. “When you have time, you can come drink with me at the shop.” Xiao Liu smiled. “Sure.”

Xuan raised his eyebrow and smirked. “And when you’re hurt, you might want to restrain your urges.

“………..” Xiao Liu was thoroughly confused. When did he ever have urges?

Xuan touched his neck and left with a laugh.

---

Chapter 16:

Fang Feng Bei walked behind Xiao Yao and grabbed her hand, guiding it to follow his movements. “Body straight, senses calm, focused and relaxed, pushing forward and following behind, bow cocked, arrow flying!” With the word “flying” the arrow flew out and solidly embedded in the tree.

“You have natural aptitude.”

Xiao Yao smiled wanly. It wasn’t that she had natural aptitude, it was that her body reacted the same way when Xiang Liu got close to her. She felt that he would bite down on her neck so her mind was blank.

Xiao Yao said “I suddenly remembered that Gege asked me to do something. I won’t accompany you today and let’s make it up another time, okay?”

Fang Feng Bei stared at her and that inexplicable familiar sensation rose up again and Xiao Yao’s body tensed. She felt like at any moment Fang Feng Bei would suddenly fly forward and bite down on her neck.

Suddenly Fang Feng Bei laughed and said casually, “Sure!”

He left and Xiao Yao touched her neck and felt like she avoided that one.

-----

Chapter 17:

Xiao Yao released his hand and laid down beside him, staring at the ceiling.

“Who are you?”

“Who do you want me to be?” Fang Feng Bei coldly answered.

Xiao Yao said nothing and after a long time she spit out, “You can be whoever you damn well please!”

Fang Feng Bei half rose up and his head slowly descended, but as his lips were about to touch Xiao Yao’s neck her hand came up “Stop!” and his lips kissed her palm.

Fang Feng Bei immediately laid down, but Xiao Yao turned herself to the side and handed him her wrist. “Bite here.”

“Why not there?” Fang Feng Bei’s expression was tense.

Xiao Yao started to really miss the easy going, whatever goes, totally game Fang Feng Bei. “Why do you think? Fang Feng Bei!”

Fang Feng Bei was quiet for a moment and then reached for Xiao Yao’s hand and two sharp teeth appeared and pierced through her wrist. This was the first time Xiao Yao could see him sucking her blood. There was no pain, only the frisson of cool excitement.

Xiao Yao intently watched Fang Feng Bei but when he glanced over her she immediately closed her eyes docilely. How could it be that she was still scared of him?

After some time, Xiao Yao started to feel dizzy but said nothing. This was Xuan Yuan Castle, he had to heal as quickly as possible.

Fang Feng Bei finished drinking her blood and he gently licked the bite and Xiao Yao’s bleeding stopped. When he put down her wrist, there was no bite anymore and what remained looked like a passionate kiss mark.

Fang Feng Bei softly said, “Xiao Yao.”

Xiao Yao couldn’t open her eyes and murmured, “I’m fine, you heal now and after I sleep it’ll be fine.”

Fang Feng Bei rummaged through her boxes of medicines and took out a pill and fed it to her.

Fang Feng Bei then laid down and closed his eyes to self-heal.

Xiao Yao slept until it was nearly noon and when she opened her eyes, she immediately looked at Fang Feng Bei. He was still laying there with his eyes closed and she relaxed her worried heart.

Xiao Yao knew he couldn’t move but could hear so she said softly, “I’m going out to eat since I’m hungry. No one will come in, so you heal in peace.”

-----

Chapter 22:

The monthly healing day arrived again.

Xiang Liu saved Xiao Yao by feeding her his essential soul blood and then used his powers to push life through all her vital organs. Then he bit down on Xiao Yao’s neck and sucked the poison out from his own blood that was now in her body.

When the healing was done, Xiang Liu didn’t immediately put Xiao Yao down and instead continued to cuddle her in his arms.

After some time, he gently placed her down and stroked Xiao Yao’s face. “Xiao Yao, I hope that when you wake up, you won’t hate me.”

Xiao Yao yelled in her heart: I won’t hate you! I won’t hate you! I promise I won’t hate you as long as you talk more to me!

Okay, finished season 1 and will now agonizingly wait for season 2.

Also, final thoughts are that XY and XL are really a losing game in that I believe they are both aware of their attraction to the other. However, whereas XL accepts that to himself but not XY, I feel like XY doesn't even want to admit it to herself. Both are clearly aware that it's a doomed love and are afraid to pursue it for a multitude of reasons. XY is afraid of the past repeating; her being abandoned and XL knows that he can't stay by her side and give her what she wants/needs. They both hint at the idea of their romance but neither actively pursues it because they know that it won't end well, which is just so sad. They clearly enjoy being around one another but can't take it any further. And honestly, if I knew a love was doomed, I'd also be really scared to go for it because at the end of the day, you know you will be heartbroken (XY) or be the one to cause the heartbreak (XL).

And I tried to read this entire thread buy stopped at page 30 LMAOOOO hopefully didn't miss out on too much from then to here.

Thanks AH for doing the Lord's work here! 😭

And honestly, if I knew a love was doomed, I'd also be really scared to go for it because at the end of the day, you know you will be heartbroken (XY) or be the one to cause the heartbreak (XL).

You're speaking facts but I don't want to listen 😭🤧

nathsketch:

Thanks AH for doing the Lord's work here! 😭

<3 It's a self indulgence. 

AH :

You're so cool 😎

AH :

😂

nathsketch:
You're so cool 😎

😂

Hahaha no, really. I want to be AH when I grow up. She manages to read and enjoy the bits of the novel with Jing without breaking her computer or smashing the monitor. I could never 🤣

nathsketch:

Hahaha no, really. I want to be AH when I grow up. She manages to read and enjoy the bits of the novel with Jing without breaking her computer or smashing the monitor. I could never ?

:D AH is our Gandalf  like figure here. Kuddos. 

Symbolika1:

:D AH is our Gandalf  like figure here. Kuddos. 

She really is. I would have just gone full Sauron ahaha