Kokuto:

Ah, okay, thank you.  I didn't recall anything close to that being discussed ... and we've discussed alot.  :)

Maybe the CX scene is a result of everything having been a dream -- which, to me, is one of the worst alleged changes.

Sigh.  Yes, the arrow shot.  It looks like they are stupidly going to continue to minimize YaoLiu.  But I predict they will fail miserably again.

I do think that several of the scenes from the trailer that don’t exist in the novel (e.g., XY brandishing a knife at CX in anger) will be from the dream sequence. But I don’t think the almost kiss will be from the dream sequence. I think it will be part of the lead up to it. One of many scenes showing CX’s non-platonic feelings for XY before the dream sequence reveals how badly those feelings could lead him astray. 

AH :

I do think that several of the scenes from the trailer that don’t exist in the novel (e.g., XY brandishing a knife at CX in anger) will be from the dream sequence. But I don’t think the almost kiss will be from the dream sequence. I think it will be part of the lead up to it. One of many scenes showing CX’s non-platonic feelings for XY before the dream sequence reveals how badly those feelings could lead him astray. 

Yeah, he's whining about Tushan Jing and "kill" alot in his scenes, so you are probably right.

I take it the scenes with the gold crown are when she was about to become the new Royal Mother?

Kokuto:

Yeah, he's whining about Tushan Jing and "kill" alot in his scenes, so you are probably right.

I take it the scenes with the gold crown are when she was about to become the new Royal Mother?

When her robes are red and her gold headdress includes red jewels, it looks like wedding attire either from her wedding with Feng Long (more likely to be included in the trailer) or TSJ (less likely to be included in the trailer). When her robes are white and the gold headdress does not include red jewels then yes, I think it’s likely XY dressed for the Royal Mother succession ceremony.

H19279:

Drama XY seems to be more and more heartless. And XL is still willing to lose 2 of his lives for her right after that?

What is she thinking then? If he died, she could not survise; doesn't she know it?

It doesn’t bode well at all. My expectations for S2 are so incredibly low now… which maybe is a good thing. In theory, I can’t be disappointed. I’ll either get what I expect or I’ll be pleasantly surprised. 

AH :

When her robes are red and her gold headdress includes red jewels, it looks like wedding attire either from her wedding with Feng Long (more likely to be included in the trailer) or TSJ (less likely to be included in the trailer). When her robes are white and the gold headdress does not include red jewels then yes, I think it’s likely XY dressed for the Royal Mother succession ceremony.

Poor Feng Long.  He actually calls FFB a lazy playboy and can't believe XY's throwing him over for him.

Yes, that's what I thought.

Something is wrong with MDL.  I'm not getting notification for the topics, just the comments.  arrrgh

Translation of S2 trailer:

Xiao Yao:
[Overlooking the mountain]
In this life,
I waited for my mother on Xiyan Mountain
Waited for 6 years,
But she never came
On Jade Mountain, I waited for Cang Xuan,
Waited for Royal Father
Waited for 70 years,
But they too never came.
I swore
In this life and lifetime,
I would never wait for anyone ever again.

Cang Xuan:
[Recounting to the old Xuan Yuan king]
I journeyed up to this current position
All I asked was just
to protect what I only had left
But by the time I already had
the power to protect everything,
I have lost
the only person I wished to protect.

Tushan Jing:
My heart is too small
to contain the whole world
It can only contain one person.

Li Rong Old Donkey Meat Seller:
Once the Lamp of Time is lit,
Using your life as the flame of the lamp

[the Lamp of Time with two metal snakes is used to help Tushan Jing recall the night he supposedly slept with Yi Ying. The lamp is a magical artifact of the Guifang clan, which surprisingly is in the hands of the Lirong Old Man]

Tushan Jing:
Xiao Yao is my life.

Xiang Liu:
[At Qingshui Town after taking Xiao Yao away from her wedding]
Are you willing
to marry Ye Shi Qi?

Xiao Yao:
I'm willing.

Xiang Liu:
Who do you want most to spend your life with?
[Montage of Xiao Yao with Cang Xuan, with Jing and with Xiang Liu]
Tell me.
Who do you wish most to spend your life with.
[Xiao Yao feels pain in her head]

Chishui Feng Long:
[At the wedding with Xiao Yao]
You would prefer to leave with him
rather than marry me.
In your heart, I, Chishui Feng Long
cannot even compare with an
idle libertine?!

Xiang Liu:
[At Gourd Lake where Xiao Yao has her arrow aimed at Xiang Liu after Feng Long's death]
You want to use the archery skills I taught you
to shoot me dead.
Aim here.

Xiao Yao:
[Xiao Yao in wedding finery]
I wish to offer my respects to heaven and earth,
formally inform my family,
that I want to marry Tushan Jing

Cang Xuan:
Tushan Jing is dead!
Tushan Jing is dead.
Tushan Jing cannot return anymore.

Xiao Yao:
[Confrontation with Cang Xuan]
Everything you want, I would help you fight for it.
I would snatch it for you.
But I only want a Tushan Jing
Why won't you even give it to me?!

Cang Xuan:
You would kill me for Tushan Jing?!

Xiao Yao:
If I died,
Would you be able to live?

Xiang Liu:
Why don’t you ask the question in reverse.
[Xiang Liu's final battle]
If I died,
Can you live?

Old Xuan Yuan king:
[With Xiao Yao]
What are you thinking?

Xiao Yao:
I am thinking of Qingshui Town.

THANK YOU, liddi!

liddi:
Tushan Jing:
My heart is too small

Finally!  Some truth from Jing.  His peanut heart is so small, it can only contain HIMSELF.

liddi:
Using your life as the light of the lamp
[the Lamp of Time with two metal snakes is used to help Tushan Jing recall the night he supposedly slept with Yi Ying. The lamp is a magical artifact of the Guifang clan, which surprisingly is in the hands of the Lirong Old Man]

Nooooooo!  Donkey Meat Seller is Xiang Liu's friend!  Why is he helping Jing?  Please do NOT tell me XL is helping to clear up THAT mess too for Jing?

liddi:
Cang Xuan:
Tushan Jing is dead!
Tushan Jing is dead.

CX suddenly moves up on my list.  You go, CX!

liddi:
Cang Xuan:

Yep.  CX is feeling like poor Feng Long about FFB ... she'd rather kill you than Jing.  SMH

Kokuto:
Something is wrong with MDL.  I'm not getting notification for the topics, just the comments.  arrrgh

I have the same issue

H19279:

I have the same issue

Seems like a whole bunch of us is having the same issue 

Kokuto:
Finally!  Some truth from Jing.  His peanut heart is so small, it can only contain HIMSELF.

100% correct

Kokuto:

liddi:
Nooooooo!  Donkey Meat Seller is Xiang Liu's friend!  Why is he helping Jing?  Please do NOT tell me XL is helping to clear up THAT mess too for Jing?

Lirong veteran played as if he was an witch king: he knew the magical bugs, and now the trick for recalling the past. huh

liddi:

She explicitly said she wanted Jing here. I don't recall such in the book. Anyway, it is drama with different message.

@Liddi,

Thank you for your translation.  what is your hope for S2 now?

liddi:

That is surprising that someone from the Li Rong clan has a Gui Fang artifact. Li Rong clan's emblem is a two-headed dog. Gui Fang clan's emblem is a two-headed snake. I wonder if the clans are somehow related.

I guess they either clarified TSJ's intentions in the drama or made his intentions different than in the novel if he's trading his life to find out the truth. In the novel, I always felt that TSJ must have known/suspected he never slept with FFYY, but was waiting for the right moment to reveal the truth to XY.

liddi:
Xiang Liu:
If I died,
Can you live?

This scene clarifies how many lives XL gave up for XY. He has 6 heads left here.

liddi:
Old Xuan Yuan king:
[With Xiao Yao]
What are you thinking?

Xiao Yao:

Interesting. Ending the trailer this way gives more credence to the theory that the beginning of the drama in QST is also the end and that two different time lines are represented in the first two episodes of the drama.

solarlunareclipse:
This scene clarifies how many lives XL gave up for XY. He has 6 heads left here.

liddi:

Yes, on the battle when showing is true form, XL had only 6 heads left. One he had lost for recueing her afte the Merlin assasination, and 2 for killing the Lovers' bug

H19279:
Yes, on the battle when showing is true form, XL had only 6 heads left. One he had lost for recueing her afte the Merlin assasination, and 2 for killing the Lovers' bug

I'm just glad XY didn't waste one of his lives with the arrow she shot at him when he assassinated FL. She also didn't waste one of his lives when he had to revive her on Jade Mountain. It makes me feel better that her actions were not directly responsible for any of his lost lives.

Did the Jade Mountain rescue even happen in the drama or was it somehow part of the dream sequence?

The following is my comparison between S2 trailer and leaked script, as requested by @blabla100.

To be honest, there is nothing that particularly surprises me about the trailer. I am able to identify every dialogue that takes place down to where they show up in the leaked script. In other words:

1. The leaked script should be pretty much authentic
2. The final version appears to be pretty faithful to the leaked script

What we don't know is how faithful the final version will be to the leaked script. At this point in time, it doesn't really seem to deviate from what I have read so far. However, unless it is just willfully misleading editing on the part of the trailer,  there is one scene that I hope and desperately pray does not play out exactly as we see it in the trailer - which is the asking of the 4th question. The montage of the 3 men at that exact moment throws a totally different spin on the reason why that question caused Xiao Yao so much distress, which I balk at. 

I will share my translation of the scene with the Lamp of Time in my following post, for those who are interested in how that scene plays out. 

COMPARISON BETWEEN S2 TRAILER AND LEAKED SCRIPT

liddi:
Xiao Yao:
[Overlooking the mountain]
In this life,
I waited for my mother on Xiyan Mountain
Waited for 6 years,
But she never came
On Jade Mountain, I waited for Cang Xuan,
Waited for Royal Father
Waited for 70 years,
But they too never came.
I swore
In this life and lifetime,
I would never wait for anyone ever again.

Leaked script Ep17 (originally S2E25 scene 20F)

This monologue takes place on the peak of Shen Nong mountain after Xiao Yao performs the wedding ceremony to Jing. She continues by saying that this time, she still chose to wait for him on Shen Nong mountain no matter how long it took, and tells him he must come. 

liddi:
Cang Xuan:
[Recounting to the old Xuan Yuan king]
I journeyed up to this current position
All I asked was just
to protect what I only had left
But by the time I already had
the power to protect everything,
I have lost
the only person I wished to protect.

Leaked script Ep6  (originally S02E14 scene 13)

This scene takes place in Shen Nong mountain, just before Xiao Yao's wedding to Feng Long. She was already in Gao Xin by then, and completed the 7 days' wait by the ocean.

liddi:
Tushan Jing:
My heart is too small

Using your life as the flame of the lamp

Tushan Jing:
Xiao Yao is my life.

Leaked script Ep5  (originally S02E13 scene 13)

This totally drama-only scene takes place while Feng Long was asking permission from the old Xuan Yuan king and Cang Xuan to set the wedding date. 

Assuming I did not miss any details, the leaked script does not explain how the Lirong old man managed to obtain the Lamp of Time from the Guifang clan. However, knowing Xiang Liu's extraordinary ties with the Guifang clan and the Lirong old donkey meat seller, one could assume that Xiang Liu was the one who provided the old man with the artifact, ready for Jing to show up, which he anticipated he would, knowing Jing's close friendship with Lirong Chang. 

And yes, the Lirong old donkey meat seller is the drama's replacement for the Shaman king, from knowledge of poisonous bugs, to even manipulating magical artifacts that deal with memories from the Guifang clan.

liddi:
Xiang Liu:
[At Qingshui Town after taking Xiao Yao away from her wedding]
Are you willing
to marry Ye Shi Qi?

Xiao Yao:
I'm willing.

Xiang Liu:
Who do you want most to spend your life with?
[Montage of Xiao Yao with Cang Xuan, with Jing and with Xiang Liu]
Tell me.
Who do you wish most to spend your life with.
[Xiao Yao feels pain in her head]

Leaked script Ep7  (originally S02E15 scene 9)

This is pretty much similar to the leaked script. 

My real concern is the montage we see of the three men with her between his first "Who do you want most to spend your life with" and his repeated question. I really hope that this is just in the trailer, and not actually in the drama because to include the montage of her with Cang Xuan, with Jing and with Xiang Liu at this juncture seems to imply that her headache is caused by her torn desires/loyalties between the three men. Please... NO.

liddi:
Chishui Feng Long:
[At the wedding with Xiao Yao]
You would prefer to leave with him
rather than marry me.
In your heart, I, Chishui Feng Long
cannot even compare with an
idle libertine?!

Leaked script Ep6  (originally S02E14 scene 21)

Exact dialogue from the leaked script.

liddi:
Xiang Liu:
[At Gourd Lake where Xiao Yao has her arrow aimed at Xiang Liu after Feng Long's death]
You want to use the archery skills I taught you
to shoot me dead.
Aim here.

Leaked script Ep19  (originally S02E27 scene 17)

I think (hope!) this scene is deliberately shown out of sequence. Based on the leaked script, the sequence is as follows, which means that when he said "Aim here", he had already pulled out the first arrow (which presumably is the one we saw in the subsequent scene where he was shot):

XL (faint smile): You want to use the archery skills I taught you to kill me?
XY (hands shaking): Stop right there!

Xiang Liu continued to walk towards Xiao Yao.

XL: Who would have thought you would avenge Chishui Feng Long. Since you cared so deeply for him, why didn't you marry him? After all, Tushan Jing is already dead...

Xiao Yao gritted her teeth in fury, and a silver arrow flew out with a whoosh.
The distance between them was not far and in a blink of an eye, 
the arrow embedded itself in Xiang Liu's chest. Xiang Liu's body shook slightly but he continued walking towards her, pulling out the arrow and flinging it aside as he did so.

XL: Don't forget I am called Nine-Lives Xiang Liu! If you wish to kill me, you must shoot a few more arrows! Be more precise! Aim here!

Xiang Liu pointed at his heart, dashing and unrestrained, his sleeves billowing in the wind.

XY: Do you think I won't dare to?

Xiao Yao endured her hurt as she nocked another arrow and drew the bow. However... dark red blood like peach blossoms in full bloom was spreading across his white robes. Unable to bear it, Xiao Yao closed her eyes, and the aim of the arrow that flew forth was off, grazing his arm as it flew by. Xiang Liu stopped in his tracks and gave her an insouciant smile as if in mockery, hiding a sliver of joy.
Her murderous urge exhausted at last, Xiao Yao lowered her hands in dejection.

liddi:
Xiao Yao:
[Xiao Yao in wedding finery]
I wish to offer my respects to heaven and earth,
formally inform my family,
that I want to marry Tushan Jing

Leaked script Ep17 (originally S02E25 scene 20D)

This is during Xiao Yao's wedding ceremony to the missing Jing (which was actually approved of by the old Xuan Yuan king). The monologue is not exactly the same, but the gist is similar.

liddi:
Cang Xuan:
Tushan Jing is dead!
Tushan Jing is dead.

Leaked script Ep17 (originally S02E25 scene 20C)

This takes place when Cang Xuan was trying to stop Xiao Yao (all decked out in her wedding finery) from going ahead with her wedding ceremony after Jing went missing.

liddi:
Xiao Yao:
[Confrontation with Cang Xuan]
Everything you want, I would help you fight for it.
I would snatch it for you.

Cang Xuan:

Leaked script Ep18  (originally S2E26 scene 3)

This takes place in Cang Xuan's dream sequence where Xiao Yao confronts him with the truth about his part in Jing's death. The dialogue is pretty much the same as the leaked script.

liddi:
Xiao Yao:
If I died,
Would you be able to live?

Xiang Liu:
If I died,
Can you live?

Leaked script Ep16  (originally S02E24 scene 5)

This takes place by Dragon Bone prison, during Cang Xuan and A Nian's wedding. Xiang Liu then allows Xiao Yao to think that he wanted to use the bug to control Cang Xuan so that Cang Xuan dared not kill him.

The depiction of Xiang Liu's final battle appears in line with the leaked script, with only 6 heads left, having given 2 lives to sever the lovers bug connection, and 1 to save her after the Plum Forest assassination.

liddi:
Old Xuan Yuan king:
[With Xiao Yao]
What are you thinking?

Xiao Yao:

Leaked script Ep18  (originally S02E26 scene 20)

This scene takes place when Xiao Yao was informed of Feng Long leading the army to attack the Shen Nong resistance army. The old Xuan Yuan king asked if she was thinking of Xiang Liu, to which she nodded then shook her head, staring blankly before recounting the scenes from the past. 

This is the translation of the scene when Jing asked the Lirong old donkey meat seller for help to recover his memories of the night he slept with Yi Ying.

Leaked script Ep5  (originally S02E13 scene 13, no novel equivalent) - recovering Jing's memories

The Lirong old man waved his hand and a rusty, double-headed snake-shaped oil lamp appeared on the table.

LROM: This is the Lamp of Time.

Lirong Chang was surprised and curiously took a closer look.

LRC (moved): "With life as a lamp, to light a sliver of time." The Lamp of Time is the magical artifact of the Guifang clan which has only ever been heard of but never seen. Uncle, how did you manage to borrow it?

The Lirong old man ignored Lirong Chang and looked at Tushan Jing.

LROM: Your hair.

Tushan Jing cut off a strand of hair with his spiritual power and gave it to the Lirong old man. Pinching the hair between his thumb and index finger, the old man twisted the hair into a small wick with his spiritual power and placed it inside the Lamp of Time. Slowly, the double-headed snake came to life, flickering its tongues.
The Lirong old man solemnly looked at Tushan Jing to confirm for the last time.

LROM: Are you really prepared?

Tushan Jing's expression was determined.

TSJ: I am ready.

Lirong Chang looked worriedly at Tushan Jing.
Deeply moved, the Lirong old man sighed and instructed Tushan Jing.

LROM: Stretch out your hand.

Tushan Jing reached out his hand without hesitation. Lirong Chang suddenly grabbed his hand, wanting to dissuade him.

LRC: Jing! Is it really worth it? You are the Tushan clan leader. The clan, fame, power, worldly prosperity - are all these not worth holding on to? Must you risk your own life?
TSJ (resolute): I am not risking my life... Xiao Yao is my life.

Lirong Chang was stunned, and Tushan Jing cracked a smile.

TSJ: I am different from you and Feng Long. My heart is too small to contain the entire world. It can only contain one person.

Lirong Chang sighed and reluctantly let go of his hand.
Tushan Jing solemnly reached out his hand to the lamp. One head of the double-headed snake wrapped itself around Tushan Jing's hand while the other bit his finger, and his blood dripped into the oil lamp.
Lirong Chang stood to the corner so as not to interrupt the spell. Tushan Jing sat cross-legged by the table and the prepared Lamp of Time was placed on the table while the Lirong old man sat on the other side.

LROM (solemnly): Once the Lamp of Time is lit, your hair will be the wick, your blood will be the oil, your life will be the flame.
TSJ (resolute): Uncle, please begin!

The Lirong old man performed a spell and lit the Lamp of Time. Tushan Jing slowly closed his eyes and the rusty Lamp of Time slowly became new.  On the other hand, Tushan Jing turned pale and frail, as if his life had been drawn out bit by bit.
As the flame of the Lamp of Time changed, Tushan Jing's expression also changed, first peaceful, then joyous and shy.

TSJ (murmuring): Xiao Yao... Xiao Yao...

Tushan Jing suddenly started to convulse, in such pain as if he could not breathe. Lirong Chang anxiously tried to help him but was stopped by the Lirong old man. The old man continued to watch over the Lamp of Time, his body shaking, clearly he too was not able to hold on much longer. Tushan Jing suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood and collapsed on to the ground. Greatly shocked, Lirong Chang rushed over, shouting frantically.

LRC: Jing! Jing...

The Lirong old man forcibly performed a spell, upon which the light on the table exploded, and went out suddenly.
After a while, Tushan Jing opened his eyes, a vacant, frightening expression in them.