We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 exol_evanism:

I am originally from Mexico, but now I live in the United States. However, whenever my parents use centimeters, I have no idea what they mean. I am only familiar with inches, feet, yards, and miles. As for the metric system, I am completely clueless.

So many fellow Latinas here, I love it 🌺🍹

Kokuto:

Exactly!

Once you have him knocked down, you can just lay down next to him and compare your heights....

Or I guess you could talk to him and recognize his voice.

hehehehehe ... okay we need one more reality show for Tan Jian Ci.  Kind of Where's Waldo? with Nathsketch running around looking for Tan Jian Ci.

Bold of you to assume I have enough strength to knock him down (I'm 5')

nathsketch:

Where are you from?

exol_evanism:

Where are you from?

Terra Brasilis 🇧🇷

exol_evanism:

He looks really cool riding that horse

🤭🥰

nathsketch:

I’m from Colombia but I live in United States as well

nathsketch:

Ahhh interesting. Here, our rules usually have both inches and centimeters, same as the measuring tapes, but I have such a hard time working with inches. So it's the opposite. I need to put the sizes of my art prints in inches because most of my clients are from the US but it's so difficult :( 

Yes.  I think that they made businesses packaging put both metric and imperial on items.  So the 2liter bottle also has ounces on it.  But if I do any maths, I use metrics.  I doubt most people do, but I find it easier.  Selling prints, yes, Americans, including myself, are hopeless -- especially if get into the A4, B etc..  But that's what the internet is for. ;p

nathsketch:

Terra Brasilis ??

I love how similar Portuguese and Spanish are, it's just so beautiful

exol_evanism:

Bold of you to assume I have enough strength to knock him down (I'm 5')

Heh.  I'm pretty sure the adrenaline boost will help you out. ;p

Kokuto:

Heh.  I'm pretty sure the adrenaline boost will help you out. ;p

Or one of the famous brownies 😂😂😂

exol_evanism:

I could think of various possibilities, but I'm not sure If my head is in the wrong place

😂😂😂

nathsketch:

You guys normally use centimeters or inches?

Here we only talk in terms of centimeters.

This is not helping.

Sorry.

Now after living 23 years in the United States I’m used to inches

Kokuto:

Well, it's a rumor.  As is the idea that they will add a love interest.  So, keep your fingers crossed.

I read this comment on the season 2 page: 

Chen Duling is FALSE NEWS, HER NAME WAS NEVER EVEN MENTIONED! Idk why she's there, the FL is actually rumoured to be Wang Chu Ran... (unconfirmed, but I feel like she's just here to take the bullet for the change in screenwriters) 

🤞🙏🙏🙏

Elise:

I read this comment on the season 2 page: 

Chen Duling is FALSE NEWS, HER NAME WAS NEVER EVEN MENTIONED! Idk why she's there, the FL is actually rumoured to be Wang Chu Ran... (unconfirmed, but I feel like she's just here to take the bullet for the change in screenwriters) 

🤞🙏🙏🙏

Oh, thank goodness!  

Wang Chu Ran is in another show with Tan Jian Ci... maybe they are confusing that one?

ErickaRamirez:

Or one of the famous brownies 😂😂😂

No.  Those definitely won't help.  Quite the opposite.  ;ppppp

LOL!  Thinking about that 911 call.